Guest pakistan

Hi Hira... my wife also got interviewed on the 8th of september but we haven't heard back anything yet. Have you received any response yet?

Yeah, that's right. Let your wife (applicant) submit her application [stage 1 - Partner or Prospective Marriage Visa (300,309/100,820/801)] , pay fees. Then, you should proceed for your one [sponsorship for a Partner to Migrate to Australia (300,309/100,820/801)]

All the questions would be same except that sponsor one will have one on "Sponsor's main source of

income". Just be mindful if you are doing both online applications, ensure in "Relationship details" section, applicant shall have answers from wife's relationship history statement while in YOUR sponsorship application, your will copy from your own relationship history statement. Also, all uploaded documents in your wife/applicant application will cascade through to your sponsorship application, so you do not need to re-upload any. Just maintain your wife application i.e. use her sponsor's section to upload your documents. Both applications are linked to each other anyway.

Thanks

Hi People... I've been a silent reader but thought to share my wife's visa time line...

DOL - 23-Feb-2016

Interview - 08-Sep-2016

Awaiting grant

Just curious to ask who else shares a similar time line in this thread and have you heard backd from the department of immigration about your case. Please share.

Thanks!

Good to see some more silent readers starting to post, i was one of them! As most people are saying and in the forum, the visa's seem to be being granted just before the 8.5 month mark, hopefully they continue that trend, out off the dates (interview call dates etc) the time to grant dates seem to be quite similar. Cant still but hope they do it quicker but as I have read all we can do is be patient, best of luck to everyone and please post any updates guys!

PS DOL 18th March, DOI 6th Oct

Hello Everyone :eek:

Its been long waiting and seems like hard to wait more. Please inform us if someone gets visa granted. Life living alone is one of the hardest task to do especially after getting married where expectations and demands are high and resources are less.:godfather::godfather::happy_face_outlaw_s

Most frustrating time of the year where you hv to wait each and every second....every step of life teach you a new lesson

:ssign14:

Yaar

Mine one is in May..but hoping if you guys get yours one first my turn will be sooner after that..I pray for you all bcz i lknow life without each other is nothing.

DOL: 2nd May

DOI: 2nd Nov

In my case interview been done both side in same time

Half n hour..lots are questions were same and hoping visa granted in end of December. But before that desperately waiting for your all ones been pending since march

InshAllah you all will get a good news soon..good luck everyone