Guest pakistan

its been 75 days post interview for my wife's application but haven't heard back anything since then. I did follow up with them and they said that the case has been forwarded to the senior case officer/decision maker for finalisation. Now lets see how long that takes! InShaAllah soon :)

its been 75 days post interview for my wife's application but haven't heard back anything since then. I did follow up with them and they said that the case has been forwarded to the senior case officer/decision maker for finalisation. Now lets see how long that takes! InShaAllah soon :)

Awan. I wanna know .where donu call . How u contact them .

Mujhe tou standard jawab daity hain kay 12 month time hai. Yeh woh..

If i m not mistaken u also got call on 8 sept

Awan. I wanna know .where donu call . How u contact them .

Mujhe tou standard jawab daity hain kay 12 month time hai. Yeh woh..

If i m not mistaken u also got call on 8 sept

Hi Hira, yes my wife also got interviewed on the 8th of September. I never followed up through a phone call it has always been through an email. I always write my email my concerns and then specifically request them to respond back to each one of them subjectively and surprisingly they do so. Yet again the average processing time is 12 months but mostly people get the grants before that.

Lets see how long this would take to process further. Will keep you posted.

There are quite a few passive readers to this thread... I would suggest all passive readers to please signup to the string and share your scenarios. This will help everyone make some calculated estimations on visa time frames... the more the merrier... :) Thanks!

I called them today. Same Answer wait. There are other things has more priority so they also sort those stuff out as well. You will hear something soon...

!! Now I don't know when it will happen. May God help us all...!!

Let's pray something comes up today InshAllah. All the February applicants got their visa around the same time last month. So for the march applicants, it could be any time today. May Allah be with us all.

Be positive man..that worries me to read abt jan feb visa still pending..we knew it depends case to case so always hoping for best. I think couple of years ago. It hust take 6months to get the visa done but most of the cases involved with kids which I think would be a positive aspect for them to look at in individual case. I wish immigration could understand internal emotions and feelings of all of us and understand the situation that how hard is to be living a life in Susral without partners for girls..on the other hand living in Abroad in a circumstances where cannot do anything accept wait can make more confliction in all relationships related to you.

:ssign14

Just asking a question.....has anyone been married over the phone and then lodged the application? if the husband or wife is in australia and the marriage nikah was done on skype or over the phone and then application submitted? Grateful if someone can reply so I know how such an application tracks

Just asking a question.....has anyone been married over the phone and then lodged the application? if the husband or wife is in australia and the marriage nikah was done on skype or over the phone and then application submitted? Grateful if someone can reply so I know how such an application tracks

Hi asifh15, did a search on the forum and found a member below whom did the same, not sure if there are any currently going through the same process but have a look at the link and maybe you can contact him, his user name is am25

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/search.php?searchid=5392007

The marriage needs to be legally recognized in Australia. I've never heard of a legal marriage that didn't involve the two people being physically together in front of the celebrant.

Not sure if there is anything we can do except for "wait patiently". They seem to be doing grants around the 8.5 month mark with interview dates all over the place, only thing that stands out is the 8-9month wait with grants on Thursdays and Friday's, but god knows I have given up trying to figure out an estimate...

lets wait and see if this week brings some good news hopefully... its getting just too much and this waiting game is ridiculous... not sure why they even need that long to process a simple visa application... seems like they are just to unorganised at their end.

EveryOne so quite in forum..

I can't tell you guys how many times i check this forum in a day to check whether someone post a message with a good news or still waiting. O GOD help us...tense moments for everyone that why immigration is taking so long

Plz notify us if someone got news abt visa