Guest pakistan

• 2 weeks later...
Hi SA

Any update from your side. i also applied for spouse visa at the end of MAY

Hi Mashfaq922,

My wife was called for an interview last week. Two days later, one of the person who filled in the Form 888 got a call as well. Nothing since then. Whats your timeline???

Hi Mashfaq922,

My wife was called for an interview last week. Two days later, one of the person who filled in the Form 888 got a call as well. Nothing since then. Whats your timeline???

Hi SA,

My wife also got call yesterday for interview. after that no update yet

Hi SA,

My wife also got call yesterday for interview. after that no update yet

Hi Mashfaq,

Can you pls share the questions which they asked in your wife's interview. I also applied for spouse visa in June and still waiting for interview. Thanks

Hi Mashfaq,

Can you pls share the questions which they asked in your wife's interview. I also applied for spouse visa in June and still waiting for interview. Thanks

Hi TA2,

Pease read carefully all the information you have provided in your application. Please read carefully all the attachments you have attached with your application. Do not consider that interviewer might not asked from this attachment.

Hello Aussigirl

Hope you doing well I just wanted to thank you very much for your help and support during my tough time (visa grant waiting time)

now by grace of God I am in Brisbane, now what should be I do now , Do I have to inform Australian embassy about my entry in Australia or what, please guide me for next stage.

thanks a lot.

stay blessed

Dua

Hello Aussigirl

Hope you doing well I just wanted to thank you very much for your help and support during my tough time (visa grant waiting time)

now by grace of God I am in Brisbane, now what should be I do now , Do I have to inform Australian embassy about my entry in Australia or what, please guide me for next stage.

thanks a lot.

stay blessed

Dua

DIBP would be aware you're in Australia as soon as you crossed through Immigration at the airport. There's nothing you need to do, so you can relax and settle into life in Australia. If you are now on a 309 visa, then 2 years from the date you lodged your application you can submit updated relationship information in order to be assessed for the 100 (PR) visa. There's no separate fee to be paid for this, you just provide them new information from the last 2 years so they can assess that your relationship is still ongoing and genuine.

DIBP would be aware you're in Australia as soon as you crossed through Immigration at the airport. There's nothing you need to do, so you can relax and settle into life in Australia. If you are now on a 309 visa, then 2 years from the date you lodged your application you can submit updated relationship information in order to be assessed for the 100 (PR) visa. There's no separate fee to be paid for this, you just provide them new information from the last 2 years so they can assess that your relationship is still ongoing and genuine.

Thanks Maggie for your quick reply, would you mind can you please guide me where I should submit more evidence of our relation I mean through immi account or send to Australian embassy.

stay blessed,

dua

Thanks Maggie for your quick reply, would you mind can you please guide me where I should submit more evidence of our relation I mean through immi account or send to Australian embassy.

dua

DIBP will contact you two years after the origianl application was made, and tell you what documents and info they require. You then upload it to your immi account.

DIBP will contact you two years after the origianl application was made, and tell you what documents and info they require. You then upload it to your immi account.

Thanks a lot nemesis, so we have to record some evidences to upload when they will required.

stay blessed

dua

Thank God and finally wait is over. Visa Granted........

BEST OF LUCK for all of you guys waiting for their visas and you all hear good news soon.

Great news! Congratulations!!!! Did you apply online or was it a paper application? Also, when is the latest you need to enter by?

Great news! Congratulations!!!! Did you apply online or was it a paper application? Also, when is the latest you need to enter by?

Hi SA,

Thanks. I applied online through my immi Account. The First entry to Australia is not Later than 28-Feb-2016.

Good Luck

My wife applied for spouse visa on 22th April 2015, Interview was done in May, Additional documents provided in June 2015 and embassy informed

that it is ready for final decision back in Sep 2015. Since then, no update. On enquiry, they refused visitor visa after long wait of 5 months.

This is my second marriage, Does this matter for grant? Also, my wife has previous visa refusal from a different country, should this matter?

I have waited for 8 months, really missing my wife and planning to visit back to pakistan for a month.

This visit will cost me around 15K in terms of lost salary, double expenses etc . Sometimes, i think i should have waited another

2-3 months so that they can make decision. But again, i have seen people waiting for more than 12 moths.

My wife applied for spouse visa on 22th April 2015, Interview was done in May, Additional documents provided in June 2015 and embassy informed

that it is ready for final decision back in Sep 2015. Since then, no update. On enquiry, they refused visitor visa after long wait of 5 months.

This is my second marriage, Does this matter for grant? Also, my wife has previous visa refusal from a different country, should this matter?

I have waited for 8 months, really missing my wife and planning to visit back to pakistan for a month.

This visit will cost me around 15K in terms of lost salary, double expenses etc . Sometimes, i think i should have waited another

2-3 months so that they can make decision. But again, i have seen people waiting for more than 12 moths.

I am in same boat as you. This is my first marriage and had no visa refusal for my wife DOL 30/12/2014. Waiting would no have made difference I was married in mid sep 2014 and applied in December so I can provide evidence for financial support and contact while a part. Our file did not get opened until sep 2015 requested further documents which were provided within 4 days. My wife had second interview start of November 2015. since than no update except phone operator told it is in queue for decision.

Few days ago I applied for visitor visa but it will mos likely get refused. I have booked a trip to Pakistan for mid January since AHC Islamabad has shown such good attitude when asking for updates on case.

All we can do is wait