Guest pakistan

Lodged online through immiaccount....

As i read on your previous posts that you are worried about medical acknowledgment.....You can check it on your immi account on the same page where u have the list of attachments....after the list of attachments it would be written that your medical has been finalised.

Best of luck

Salaaam,

ohh thanks Hopeful yeah now I got that medical has been finalized, when this message shown i didn't aware of that,

and what about bio metrics have you got any acknowledgment regarding bio metric done.

Hopefull are you thinking to call or email to immi?

Best of luck you too,

Salaaam,

ohh thanks Hopeful yeah now I got that medical has been finalized, when this message shown i didn't aware of that,

and what about bio metrics have you got any acknowledgment regarding bio metric done.

Hopefull are you thinking to call or email to immi?

Best of luck you too,

W salam

No, i didn't get any acknowledgment of biometrics.Yes, i am thinking to send an email but i don't know the email id.if someone knows pl tell me.When are u gonna call to immi?

W salam

No, i didn't get any acknowledgment of biometrics.Yes, i am thinking to send an email but i don't know the email id.if someone knows pl tell me.When are u gonna call to immi?

yeah i am also confuse regarding email id because acknowledgment email received by Id "auto-letter-generator@immi.gov.au" no idea to use this id for queries, and inshaAllah i will call them on Monday.

I am very thankful to Aussi girl for providing following contact details, you can also note down numbers.

Best time to call : 08:30-10:00 or exactly after 2pm (Pakistan time). Contact number: tel: 0092 51 83 55500

http://www.pakistan.highcommission.g...islm/home.html

good luck to all of us :notworthy:

Tooba & all others who are looking for AHC Pakistan email address:

• Immigration & Visa enquiries: immigration.islamabad

http://www.pakistan.highcommission.gov.au/islm/aboutus.html

When you send your enquiry, do mention your File# in Subject Line, email body should include: Your Full Name, Date of Birth, File Reference No- then you can address your enquiry to Case/Immigration Officer.

Ok for some reason it doesn't let me add full email address so you can check the above link for complete detail.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck!!!

Aussie Girl Bay

yeah i am also confuse regarding email id because acknowledgment email received by Id "auto-letter-generator@immi.gov.au" no idea to use this id for queries, and inshaAllah i will call them on Monday.

I am very thankful to Aussi girl for providing following contact details, you can also note down numbers.

Best time to call : 08:30-10:00 or exactly after 2pm (Pakistan time). Contact number: tel: 0092 51 83 55500

http://www.pakistan.highcommission.g...islm/home.html

good luck to all of us :notworthy:

Edited by aussiegirlbay

Tooba & all others who are looking for AHC Pakistan email address:

• Immigration & Visa enquiries: immigration.islamabad

http://www.pakistan.highcommission.gov.au/islm/aboutus.html

When you send your enquiry, do mention your File# in Subject Line, email body should include: Your Full Name, Date of Birth, File Reference No- then you can address your enquiry to Case/Immigration Officer.

Ok for some reason it doesn't let me add full email address so you can check the above link for complete detail.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck!!!

Aussie Girl Bay

One more Thanks to you Aussie Girl for helping us, today I sent an email to AHC in same pattern as you advised,lets see what they reply.It is my first email to AHC.

Best regards,

Tooba

Wishing you all a year that is filled with all the fragrance of roses, illuminated with all the lights of the world and be blessed with all the smiles on the planet. Hope this year will be the year when all our dreams come true. Happy New Year 2015.

:jiggy:

• 2 weeks later...

As-salaam-u-alikum all, I have be a silent reader of this forum for quite some time now.

Partner I think I'm in a similar situation as you, as we have summitted all requested documentation, had our interviews and had the polio vaccination done back in early November and now have been waiting patiently for a response from the AHC Islamabad. So far everything has been very quiet, however some people have suggested that maybe because of the cricket World Cup in Australia coming up that staff process partner visas maybe busy processing visiting visas, how true this is I don't know but this is what some people have suggested.

May Allah SWT grant us good news soon ameen.

Regards Mohammad :)

Alhamdulillah that's good :) in-sh-Allah you hear some good news soon .

we had our interview calls back in mid October, during the interviews they also requested further documentation including police clearance certificate and polio vaccination back then as well which we submitted in early November, since then we haven't heard anything except for a reply to an email we sent at the start of January 2015 asking for any updates, the AHC responded by saying that it was still I under process and that they would contact us if needs be.

I guess it's just a matter of being patient and wait for when ever Allah SWT has planned.

• 2 weeks later...