Guest pakistan

• 2 weeks later...
My wife applied for 309 from Isb on 10 Nov 2014, It was a "ready for Decision" application. 3 months gone havn't heard back from AHC. Are they going to email when Case officer will be assigned?

five month over since lodged application, no any single contact from embassy.

Edited by Ozmaniac
Fixed quote

My wife applied for 309 from Isb on 10 Nov 2014, It was a "ready for Decision" application. 3 months gone havn't heard back from AHC. Are they going to email when Case officer will be

five month over since lodged application, no any single contact from embassy.

I would suggest to call the AHC ( Contact info below) to check the status of application and ask weather case officer is assigned or not. If assigned whats the name and CO and what date he was assigned.

Best time to call : 08:30-10:00 or exactly after 2pm (Pakistan time). Contact number: tel: 0092 51 83 55500

I would suggest to call the AHC ( Contact info below) to check the status of application and ask weather case officer is assigned or not. If assigned whats the name and CO and what date he was assigned.

Best time to call : 08:30-10:00 or exactly after 2pm (Pakistan time). Contact number: tel: 0092 51 83 55500

My husband called last week to embassy Islamabad " they said that everything is ok they just waiting my polio certificate "

I am surprised because I already submitted polio certificate in October even they didn't asked me for certificate, anyway I again upload certificate last week, but no acknowledge received yet.

Hope get good news in this month.

My husband called last week to embassy Islamabad " they said that everything is ok they just waiting my polio certificate "

I am surprised because I already submitted polio certificate in October even they didn't asked me for certificate, anyway I again upload certificate last week, but no acknowledge received yet.

Hope get good news in this month.

Looks Positive. Have they contacted the form 888 guys for verification? Your application was ready for decision application (PCC and medical submitted upfront)?.

I called and found that case officer was assigend after 3 days of submission 10 Nov case submitted, 14 Nov Case Officer was assigned. No contact yet and not sure weather case officer assigned mean any work is started on it yet or not.

Hi Tooba,

Nice to hear that your application is ok and they are just waiting for polio certificate....Did your husband ask whether case officer is assigned or not.And did you have interview?

I sent them an email a week before and received reply today that our application is in initial stage.

Let us see now.......Hope you ll get good news soon

Looks Positive. Have they contacted the form 888 guys for verification? Your application was ready for decision application (PCC and medical submitted upfront)?.

I called and found that case officer was assigend after 3 days of submission 10 Nov case submitted, 14 Nov Case Officer was assigned. No contact yet and not sure weather case officer assigned mean any work is started on it yet or not.

No They never contacted anyone including 888 guys, yes I upload PCC and medical on same month when I lodged application I don't know which application call decision ready application.

and I don't know who is my case officer, when my husband called someone from embassy said "the lady who is working on my application is on her vacations"

lets see and pray

Hi Tooba,

Nice to hear that your application is ok and they are just waiting for polio certificate....Did your husband ask whether case officer is assigned or not.And did you have interview?

I sent them an email a week before and received reply today that our application is in initial stage.

Let us see now.......Hope you ll get good news soon

no I don't know whether they assigned CO or not and we didn't any call from embassy regarding any matter.

you make me depress that your application is initial stage in your sixth month because we both lodged application almost same date, I don't know six month going to complete and still in initial stage, really very worried.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, Toba have u got any reply from AHC?

Yes, here is the reply.

"Thank you for your enquiry.The average processing time for Partner applications being processed by the

Australian High Commission in Islamabad is 12 months

We have received your polio vaccination

certificate

Please note that average processing times are indicative only. Processing

time on individual cases may vary depending on individual circumstances and

the complexity of each case. Applications which have been lodged without

full and complete documentation may also take longer to finalise.

If you do not hear from us for a while, do not be concerned. You will be

contacted by your case officer about any additional information or

documents that may be required in order to make a decision on your

application."

just waiting