SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Congratulation Andre!!!!!!! That's amazzing news...Ive been checking everyday to see another May applicant going thought :-)

Right so let's hope to see a few more over the next few weeks!

Brownox I can completely sympathize with you!!! starting to get a little impatient now around the 7.5 month mark eeeeek. I think a ETA visa shouldn't disrupt your PMV. Just means if you come over you'll have to go offshore. Have you given your CO a nudge email?

A few months back people where getting grants around the 7/ 7.5 mark but recently it's been more towards the 8. Anyone else think the same??

wish i knew where I was in the pile!!! Anyone got VF or been granted from VF recently??

So plucked up the courage to ask my CO if any chance of a grant while I am in NZ and no such luck! (CO assigned 11th June). "Unfortunately due to current processing times we are unable to finalise the application based on your request below. I will be in contact once we are in a position to do so."

hmpff. Was wishful thinking I know! So wish I applied onshore!

So plucked up the courage to ask my CO if any chance of a grant while I am in NZ and no such luck! (CO assigned 11th June). "Unfortunately due to current processing times we are unable to finalise the application based on your request below. I will be in contact once we are in a position to do so."

hmpff. Was wishful thinking I know! So wish I applied onshore!

aww BizLarker that's rubbish ahhh... I was wondering if you'd had any luck. Me too wishing id applied onshore but at this stage now we are sooo close. Just got to keep positive and know it's all going to be over soon and all this waiting will be worth it in the end!

Ive even found myself checking my email in the day hahah when London is in the middle of the night!!! *losing it slightly* :twitcy:

Congratulation Andre!!!!!!! That's amazzing news...Ive been checking everyday to see another May applicant going thought :-)

Right so let's hope to see a few more over the next few weeks!

Brownox I can completely sympathize with you!!! starting to get a little impatient now around the 7.5 month mark eeeeek. I think a ETA visa shouldn't disrupt your PMV. Just means if you come over you'll have to go offshore. Have you given your CO a nudge email?

A few months back people where getting grants around the 7/ 7.5 mark but recently it's been more towards the 8. Anyone else think the same??

wish i knew where I was in the pile!!! Anyone got VF or been granted from VF recently??

Hi Newbie,

i also have VF, and am waiting with bated breath. It's been a long wait, but hopefully it will be over soon. Our application was received on the 13th of May. We are currently in Australia and have been since October (with a NZ trip squeezed in there). Can't wait for some good news! :))))

Hi Newbie,

i also have VF, and am waiting with bated breath. It's been a long wait, but hopefully it will be over soon. Our application was received on the 13th of May. We are currently in Australia and have been since October (with a NZ trip squeezed in there). Can't wait for some good news! :))))

Thanks for posting Chirobarn!! Im a week behind you! In the same boat. Waiting in Melbs...I've been here since September. So I did the NZ trip too! Are you on a tourist?

eeek can't wait for some good news too :))))))) will you post when you know??

Yep I'm here on a tourist visa too. Hopefully it won't be too long more. I will post when I know anything. Emailed VF to let her know I was still here on Sunday ...hope I didn't annoy her by doing so! Haven't heard anything back.

Like you I'm checking my emails constantly!!!!! :)

Our application was lodged in London in the first week of June.

We are actually going out to Oz mid February for wedding.

As this is so close to the end of the processing window I wonder if I should email my CO to inform them.

I wasn't too bothered but at my current job someone who wold make my ideal replacement has just applied for a job. My work do not know of my plans to leave and they will be sad to lose me but this applicant is perfect. But I do not want to give my notice without knowing I have the visa. It would be a good opp to activate the visa assuming it was granted before.

What do you guys think?

thx

Our application was lodged in London in the first week of June.

We are actually going out to Oz mid February for wedding.

As this is so close to the end of the processing window I wonder if I should email my CO to inform them.

I wasn't too bothered but at my current job someone who wold make my ideal replacement has just applied for a job. My work do not know of my plans to leave and they will be sad to lose me but this applicant is perfect. But I do not want to give my notice without knowing I have the visa. It would be a good opp to activate the visa assuming it was granted before.

What do you guys think?

thx

You must inform your CO if you intend to travel to Aus ahead of your visa grant. They cannot grant it while you are onshore in Aus and need to be able to contact you to liaise with you to go offshore for 3 working days to activate your partner visa.

Also if you apply for a tourist visa nearer the time you are due to depart if it crosses over with your partner visa grant it can cancel that one out.

With regards to being granted a visa, if you've submitted all the correct supporting evidence, stat decs etc, had nothing further requested from your CO and done medical and police check (and assuming both are ok) then your visa should hopefully be a matter of course. Not a case of if, but when it's granted.

Fwiw, they do tell you quite clearly in the application blurb to not make any final plans like quitting your job or booking flight etc but of course, lots of people ignore or overlook this and do do those things. They ask you to inform them if you plan to travel to Aus, so do so :)

Thanks everyone! This forum, and this (and other related) thread has been a great help.

Our CO was KP. OH's initial entry deadline is one year after police check as that was what CO received first. When we got the email telling us when to sort medicals, I used that as a way of thinking of 'when was the latest we want to enter by'. We were given a date in August, but chose September because the prices of flights go down again. We're aiming for a May departure though.

Newbie121, I'm sure you will get yours soon....I had given up and was expecting mid-Jan grant.

Hello everybody, I've only just discovered this forum. I'm waiting on a 309/100 visa from London. We aplied on 21 May 2012 and so must be close to recieving some news soon.

Congratulations to all you people who have been granted. It's encouraging to see May aplications being approved already.

Jonno :hug:

Application received 21/05/2013 - C.O. Assigned (WP) 03/06/2013 - Police certificate sent 29/07/2013 - Medical 15/08/2013

Edited by pcbh86

Thanks everyone! This forum, and this (and other related) thread has been a great help.

Our CO was KP. OH's initial entry deadline is one year after police check as that was what CO received first. When we got the email telling us when to sort medicals, I used that as a way of thinking of 'when was the latest we want to enter by'. We were given a date in August, but chose September because the prices of flights go down again. We're aiming for a May departure though.

Newbie121, I'm sure you will get yours soon....I had given up and was expecting mid-Jan grant.

Nice One. All the best on your move:biggrin: