SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Hooray!!

Sent application by post to London: 15th of November.(front loaded with police checks)

CO assigned 22/11/11

Daughter born on November 24th

Medical check done on the 15th of Dec

Daughter's birth certificate sent end of Dec

Email received stating that no further info was needed: Jan 10th

Applied for my daughters citizenship in Feb-received certificate

And today 19/04/2011:

Partner Visa (309) granted!! So, right on 5 months.

We fly to Aus on the 24th and I must admit, I was getting slightly nervous!! But today that magic email arrived and now I can focus on packing up the house and coping with a 5 month old on a long haul flight......

Good luck everyone else!

Congrats! And a good omen for the rest of us I hope ;)

Guest Courty7105

Congratulations!!! Its been a while since I have seen a post on here from someone saying their visa has been approved!! Good to see they are coming through!!

Pollygirl I might be asking the obvious here so forgive me but do they tell you prior to it being approved the date that they are actually going to grant it so you can leave the country?

Just thought I would update you, have recieved a email via my Migration Agent, our CO as given me a date of 21/7/12 as the date or shortly after date for when my visa should be granted. So keeping my fingers crossed. That will be 5 months from start to finish, but being very cautious, as would love to now book the flight, but holding on for more information.

Guest nimhug
Hooray!!

Sent application by post to London: 15th of November.(front loaded with police checks)

CO assigned 22/11/11

Daughter born on November 24th

Medical check done on the 15th of Dec

Daughter's birth certificate sent end of Dec

Email received stating that no further info was needed: Jan 10th

Applied for my daughters citizenship in Feb-received certificate

And today 19/04/2011:

Partner Visa (309) granted!! So, right on 5 months.

We fly to Aus on the 24th and I must admit, I was getting slightly nervous!! But today that magic email arrived and now I can focus on packing up the house and coping with a 5 month old on a long haul flight......

Good luck everyone else!

Congrats, great news! Good luck with the move, start of the new chapter! X

Guest sanjay

Hi,

i am new here.

my wife just got her visa grant letter today

it says she got a provisional partner visa class UF, subclass 309

i wanted to ask what is the procedure for the 2nd stage when getting the permanent visa class BC subclass 100?

And having this provisional visa she can enter Australia by her own or does she have to travel only with me?

As we currently live in Dubai and she has to go for her initial entry before june 2012 & i am unable to get a leave from my work.

Any thoughts on this will be really helpful..

Thanks

- Sanj

Guest wardie77

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know I have an update from my C/O - AB - they are sticking to the 5-6 month wait time. I submitted in March so timelines are looking like August/ September. Would be great if anyone else has been communicated timelines for March applicants.

Guest jane2010

Hi Wardie

I submitted not long after you 8/4.

I'm just wondering how soon after you had your medical done did your CO contact you to say that they didnt require any further info.

I front loaded my police clearance and had the medical last Tuesday - so will be aweek tomorrow.

regards

Jane.

Guest wardie77
Hi Wardie

I submitted not long after you 8/4.

I'm just wondering how soon after you had your medical done did your CO contact you to say that they didnt require any further info.

I front loaded my police clearance and had the medical last Tuesday - so will be aweek tomorrow.

regards

Jane.

Hi Jane2010,

My C/O actually told me before my medical that no further document were required besides my medical. Once I had submitted my medical he told me the next day that all was in order and that I was being processed for the Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass100). He gave me the standard waiting times but assured me repeatidly that all was in order and no further info req'd. He would try and process as quick as possible etc etc etc...

Hope that helps.

Edited by wardie77

Another March here

Submitted 27th Feb

CO (LG) 29th Feb

Medical 6th March

Police cert sent 20th March

CO emailed to say she has everything except copy of hubbies new passport (planning a trip to London soon to get it)

I emailed her to check if I was being assessed for a permanent visa, she confirmed.

She has given me no indication of timelines though, it seems few COs do.

I am hoping for beginning of Aug

Hi there, thought I'd add ours here...

Application sent: 7th Feb

Money taken: 15th Feb

CO contact: 16th Feb

Medical: 23rd Feb

confirmation everything in order: 14th March

Expected approval: Mid July

CO: SV

Best of luck.

I have SV too. Still have not heard from her since medical. Got mine done in Santry on the 12th this month. so any day now!!!!

Any January applicants with updates?? We are going mad.. About 3 months now for us. We in Oz and OH tourist visa will expire 26th may... Don't know what to do!

Just a word of warning got my application in for Feb 2012, just got an email to say that due to the amount being processed, the earlier date of July, as now been put back to August!!! Very upset right now, as had everything planned. Everything medical, police check, paperwork already done, dont require anything else!!!!! So frustrated that means I wont have seen my husband for over 6 months!!! :(

I would like to confirm that all required documents have been received and assessed and your visa is due to be granted around early September 2012.

Just received this from SV. I'm a late march applicant.

So I guess this means I am getting the Visa, date may change . would be so happy with early sep

Hi everyone,

I know how horrible the wait is, checking emails on a far too regular basis! So thought I'd tell you our timeline for my husbands application.

Front loaded app sent 17/11/11

CO confirmation (SV) 22/11/11

Visa Subclass 100 granted today 24/04/12

A rough idea of our situation. Been together 11yrs, married 9yrs and have 2 children.

Good luck to everyone.

AC

Hi,

Thought I would add our timeline

Hubby personally submitted his visa at Australia House London on 2nd Feb

Money taken 3rd Feb

Co assigned (LG) 3rd Feb

Police Check/Medicals requested 3rd Feb

Sent CO an email on the 2nd march enquiring that all documents had been received, she replied very quickly stating that all documents had been received and no further information was required. There were no comments to indicate processing time or visa status perm or temp?

So just a matter of waiting now.....

Ness

Hi everyone,

I know how horrible the wait is, checking emails on a far too regular basis! So thought I'd tell you our timeline for my husbands application.

Front loaded app sent 17/11/11

CO confirmation (SV) 22/11/11

Visa Subclass 100 granted today 24/04/12

A rough idea of our situation. Been together 11yrs, married 9yrs and have 2 children.

Good luck to everyone.

AC

Congrats...all the best.

Guest jane2010

congrats lindade!

When are you planning to fly out? Are you shipping furniture?

I;ve just emailed my CO to ask if need any further information - hoping that I get a reply soon. Would love to be early September like you - fingers crossed Im just after that.

Good luck!

Jane

congrats lindade!

When are you planning to fly out? Are you shipping furniture?

I;ve just emailed my CO to ask if need any further information - hoping that I get a reply soon. Would love to be early September like you - fingers crossed Im just after that.

Good luck!

Jane

Hi Jane

I think your SV too, I emailed her to check she got the medical results. So you may hear from her tomorrow.

We are still looking at 11/10/12 for flights. As its the date hubby first arrived here 10 years ago, it was supposed to be 3 month holiday. I trapped him bigtime LOL. We flew here young and in love. Now going back with a mortage, 3 kids, more body fat, less hair and wrinkles.

Just going thru the maze of removals at the moment. Bringing some furniture, looking at a 40ft as we are bringing a vintage car.

Hi Guys,

Thought i would add my timeline on as well for 47sp

sent recorded application: 23rd March

CO - replied on 27th March requesting additional information and requestion police checks and medical

Medical completed 31st March

Police cert arrived 13th April and sent addtional information via recorded delivery (arrived 14th April)

CO replied on 18th April stating no additional information is required

Been stated 5 months processing time from application lodgement.

I have already booked my flight for 8th August and got told if the visa is not granted before I can still fly out on tourist visa and then have to leave Australia for three days for the visa to be granted and then have to re enter Autralia before 05/04/13 (date of police cert issue). Therefore might mean a week skiing in queenstown!! :)

Will keep everyone up to date with how its going