New stats are out for Nov and it's held at 12-17 months .... resigned myself to no news til the new year now as with no news coming out of London I guess they are packed up for Xmas [emoji26]
Fingers crossed there is something to celebrate and we aren't having a dry January!!!
Merry Christmas to you all thanks for keeping me sane this year x

25 minutes ago, Katiebobbles said:

New stats are out for Nov and it's held at 12-17 months .... resigned myself to no news til the new year now as with no news coming out of London I guess they are packed up for Xmas emoji26.png
Fingers crossed there is something to celebrate and we aren't having a dry January!!!

Same looks like it will have to be the waiting game in Australia for me, just need to pray the new job will hold the job a little longer. Merry Christmas 🙂

• Like 1

New stats are out for Nov and it's held at 12-17 months .... resigned myself to no news til the new year now as with no news coming out of London I guess they are packed up for Xmas [emoji26]
They look like they are open over Christmas too. I'm hoping that a quiet office and Christmas cheer may push a few more through. [emoji23]
Checking is becoming an obsession!

My immi account and my husband's sponsor immi account are now linked in the system so things are slowly moving.

I wonder if I write a last minute letter to Santa, if he will help. I've been good this year! 🤣🤣🤣
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and New Years... 

I contacted our agent about what happens over the holiday period.. she replied 

The Department continues to process application, however they operate on a skeleton staff so it does mean things slow down a bit over this period. We'll be in contact as soon as we have any news for you.

so there is still hope that things are moving.. albeit slowly.. 

Hope we all have some exciting new soon 🙏🏻

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CEP said:

Love this to be the case! I’m chomping at the bit to get back into work and do normal couple things!

whats your timeline @Kylied?

Totally!

Apologies I don’t have one rolling .. still haven’t worked out how to do it on my phone 🙈 

We applied April 2018 through the London office and with an agent.. 

pretty much front loaded all our info and checks.. one police check came through July .. 

though further info requested and sent November 13th.. 

I am an Aussie, hubby is British and our 3 littlies 4yr old, 2.5 and 1.5 year olds have dual citizenship.. 

Gagging to get them outside and run around in the Sun.. 

Hubby has 3 months notice on his current work.. and Police check will run out in July ... so hoping we can actually arrive and settle by then.. 🙏🏻

All the best 

On 24/12/2018 at 12:38, Katiebobbles said:

Merry Christmas to everyone. All crossed for an amazing start to 2019 for us all x

Merry Christmas Katie. I'd hoped your post might have been to announce good news for you.  The staff will all go back to work refreshed next week raring to go with your application. 😁

• Like 2

Happy new year all!

So by my reckoning we've got the following outstanding:

CEP - Lodged w/c 28/05/18 - Request for Info w/c 5/11/18

@GemTrae Lodged w/c 28/05/18 - Request for Info  w/c 12/11/18

@Katiebobbles Lodged w/c 11/06/18 - Request for Info w/c 29/10/18

@Heather Kennedy Lodged w/c 07/05/18 - Request for Info w/c 05/11/18

@ZoeHoulding Lodged w/c 30/07/18 - Request for Info w/c 26/11/18

@ATE Lodged w/c 07/0518 - Request for Info w/c 05/11/18

@SydneyBound Lodged w/c 04/06/18 - Request for Info w/c 12/11/18

@Ausgirl42 Lodged w/c 20/08/18 - Request for Info w/c 03/10/18

@Kylied Lodged w/c 23/04/2018 - Request for Info w/c 29/10/18

@Thisforumisalifesaver lodged w/c 11/07/18 - Request for Info 19/11/18

@TanC7 Lodged w/c 09/04/18 - Request for Info w/c 22/10/18

Is there anyone I've missed??

I've got a lovely little excel Chart as a visual if anyone is interested?... I sooooo need to be back in work!!

Edited by CEP
Incomplete Post
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, CEP said:

Happy new year all!

So by my reckoning we've got the following outstanding:

CEP - Lodged w/c 28/05/18 - Request for Info w/c 5/11/18

@GemTrae Lodged w/c 28/05/18 - Request for Info  w/c 12/11/18

@Katiebobbles Lodged w/c 11/06/18 - Request for Info w/c 29/10/18

@Heather Kennedy Lodged w/c 07/05/18 - Request for Info w/c 05/11/18

@ZoeHoulding Lodged w/c 30/07/18 - Request for Info w/c 26/11/18

@ATE Lodged w/c 07/0518 - Request for Info w/c 05/11/18

@SydneyBound Lodged w/c 04/06/18 - Request for Info w/c 12/11/18

@Ausgirl42 Lodged w/c 20/08/18 - Request for Info w/c 03/10/18

@Kylied Lodged w/c 23/04/2018 - Request for Info w/c 29/10/18

@Thisforumisalifesaver lodged w/c 11/07/18 - Request for Info 19/11/18

@TanC7 Lodged w/c 09/04/18 - Request for Info w/c 22/10/18

Is there anyone I've missed??

I've got a lovely little excel Chart as a visual if anyone is interested?... I sooooo need to be back in work!!

Happy New Year to you All

good luck to everyone awaiting good news, looking at your info I so hope we are first.....but not likely

Hey@CEP let me start by saying thanks. That's super helpful and weirdly makes me feel a bit better as you feel like you are the only one on your timeline who is still waiting sometimes but this shows we are not and therefore we really are just in a pile waiting to be looked at again .... I constantly think I have filled out something wrong or not provided enough info... looks like I'm just another case number after all!!!
Secondly Happy New Year guys and gals, what a year 2019 is going to be ..... We have to move, (if you haven't already) find jobs, houses, settle sprogs in schools and literally turn our lives upside down cos we didn't marry someone from the end of the street!!!!! May this year bring us everything we hope and dream it will ..... and may the exchange rate get back towards 2:1 When we sell our houses!!!!!!!

• Like 4

@Katiebobbles when I put it into a pretty coloured chart it actually made me feel heaps better! You can see a very rough pattern in there! 

Waiting is a lonely place but I’m hopeful that we will see some movement when everyone returns to work ready and raring to go, full of bounding enthusiasm to clear their desks!

[mention=265638]Katiebobbles[/mention] when I put it into a pretty coloured chart it actually made me feel heaps better! You can see a very rough pattern in there! 
Waiting is a lonely place but I’m hopeful that we will see some movement when everyone returns to work ready and raring to go, full of bounding enthusiasm to clear their desks!
Gosh I hope you are right.
Also feeling better cos my hubby and his family think it's hilarious I do everything in spreadsheets ..... at least I know I won't be alone in the spreadsheet clan when we get to Oz!!!! [emoji23]

[mention=265638]Katiebobbles[/mention] my partner thought it was hilarious that I set it out into something that resembles a Gantt chart [emoji23] it was strangely therapeutic!!
which part of Oz are you heading off to?
We are heading to Brisbane ..... love a good Gant Chart!!! It is strangely therapeutic isn't it!!!! Where ru goin???

Just had my first Christmas and new year here... it was weird!!! We had the bbq going lol. 

Definitely all for a meet-up once all is done and dusted. Sadly for me I have to go through it all again with the 820/801 😬😬

im trying to remember how life used to be.... when I had a job and before I became visa obsessed 😂😂

• Like 1

Thanks CEP,, glad to see others are waiting with me! Flights booked for 27th March! Jasper our dog goes the same day with Pet air UK. Time is going to fly and there is a lot to do, would be so nice to know the visa was in place also. Happy new year to all of you also waiting and heres to new adventures in 2019 and beyond!

We are heading to Perth although my husband is from Brisbane originally and I know his plan is to do a road trip to visit them!!

• Like 2