6 minutes ago, SydneyBound said:

No, your visa is linked to your passport and is automatically activated when you enter Australia. I’ve been here two weeks ^^

Oh that's good to know! Thank you.....Lucky you there already...enjoy the good life!

30 minutes ago, Steppy said:

Hi all , I keep checking to see if anyone else has had there golden ticket yet ...I'm sure yours will start rolling through pretty soon
Myself and Roomummy have are fingers crossed for all of you ..

Was just thinking the last grant on here was about 2 weeks ago! I'm going slightly mad!

49 minutes ago, Steppy said:

Hi all , I keep checking to see if anyone else has had there golden ticket yet ...I'm sure yours will start rolling through pretty soon
Myself and Roomummy have are fingers crossed for all of you ..

Just seems to be nothing happening anywhere! So frustrating . Everytime I blink it seems to be friday again!! 

Just a quick question ... so I'm the sponser and just did another " sponser " application ( I'm guessing this is the 40sp through the immi account. My husband's has changed to further assesment after the RFI was completed and says last updated 11th June. However the sponser part has just stayed the same and last updated March which was when I did the form .  Is this the same for everyone else or was I meant to create an entirely new account?! 🙈.. keep looking for things i could have done wrong to explain the delay even though I'm fully aware you guys are all in the same boat! 

Edited by Butterflies1988

This whole thing needs a massive shake up. So many different ways of doing everything and so little direction that actually makes sense! 

I did my sponsor online through my partners account. I read somewhere that the sponsor part remains as submitted for the duration of it.

My partner is in the UK and I’m in oz. he was supposed to submit it (which we thought he did) and then I would log on and pay. But as it wasn’t submitted I had to go it so I could pay it. I hope that doesn’t mean that it’s received in Australia as those processing times seem much higher. 

These last few months have been so slow. I told my partner that I had mixed emotions about a grant. I’d love to share with everyone when it happens but I would feel horrible doing it for those that have waited longer then I have. I hope all you 2018 lodgers get granted soon. 

hey all, joining in on the thread as i constantly scroll through thought i'd participate.  Anyone here used a MARA Agent to do theres? We submitted my application on 24th June 2019 and then Sponsor application went in 20th July 2019 so now just playing the waiting game. Probably made things lots easier prepping for the application but as someone who likes control over everything it's annoying i can't log in and check daily on the status hahah.

2 minutes ago, Shaggylom said:

hey all, joining in on the thread as i constantly scroll through thought i'd participate.  Anyone here used a MARA Agent to do theres? We submitted my application on 24th June 2019 and then Sponsor application went in 20th July 2019 so now just playing the waiting game. Probably made things lots easier prepping for the application but as someone who likes control over everything it's annoying i can't log in and check daily on the status hahah.

I used an Australian migration agent, it is very frustrating not being able to log in and see if there are any updates!! 

• Like 1

Seems like it had been a very quiet few weeks, as though it has stalled a little. I can't believe I have the prospect of waiting till July of next year 2020 (when submitted in November and others from this year have already been approved). Really want the new batch of golden emails to start falling through, even if ours isn't amongst them to feel like it is rolling.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AH88 said:

Seems like it had been a very quiet few weeks, as though it has stalled a little. I can't believe I have the prospect of waiting till July of next year 2020 (when submitted in November and others from this year have already been approved). Really want the new batch of golden emails to start falling through, even if ours isn't amongst them to feel like it is rolling.

@AH88 I was thinking the exact same thing this morning. I could be waiting till June 2020 (90% in 20 months).

I feel how you are feeling and it's getting extremely frustrating now. I move next month (tickets booked) but now looking at tourist visa options incase visa isn't granted in time 😞 it's so disheartening to see 2019 applications granted and us 2018 lot still waiting. Don't get me wrong I'm excited for everyone but it'd just a very long time to wait. 

At this point I am eagerly waiting for thse who submitted RFI evidence in May to get an email as then I feel I will be closer to receiving an email too! 

🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

• Like 3

Hi there,

After reading various posts on here I have learnt that uploading a scanned 40SP form is incorrect and I need to get one lodged by the sponsor.  We gave this a go but not being very successful.  We received this message whilst trying to link sponsor to applicant  "This type of application is not available for import".  

Anyone else had this issue?

Update- Have now shared the applicant account with sponsor account but where do we fill in the 40sp?

🙄

Edited by Slackbladder

@AK2910 stay positive,I was lucky getting mine in 6 months , and it literally came out of the blue.
It will happen for the rest of you , and really soon! I can feel it

[mention=277672]AH88[/mention] I was thinking the exact same thing this morning. I could be waiting till June 2020 (90% in 20 months).
I feel how you are feeling and it's getting extremely frustrating now. I move next month (tickets booked) but now looking at tourist visa options incase visa isn't granted in time [emoji20] it's so disheartening to see 2019 applications granted and us 2018 lot still waiting. Don't get me wrong I'm excited for everyone but it'd just a very long time to wait. 
At this point I am eagerly waiting for thse who submitted RFI evidence in May to get an email as then I feel I will be closer to receiving an email too! 

[emoji1693][emoji1693][emoji1693]
  • Like 1

On 08/08/2019 at 11:53, AK2910 said:

I used an Australian migration agent, it is very frustrating not being able to log in and see if there are any updates!! 

It’s so frustrating. Our agent is Australia based too. The agent that submitted our application has left the firm this week so it’s been assigned to another agent within the same firm. I’m concerned as we’ve not even had any RFI and submitted 3rd December 2018. Our life is in limbo at the moment as don’t want to take the chance of going down on a tourist visa with 3 young children. Hopefully there will be some movement soon. 

Hi Lovely people, 

Just thought I would share our story give you something to read on what has been a slow week for any news.  All fingers and toes crossed for next week, especially those that have been waiting since 2018.  We haven't been waiting very long and already I'm on multiple checks of this forum a week and looking forward to hearing some news.

I'm the Aussie sponsor, partner is British, been together 4.5 years.  Married for 2 years, have a child together.

Applied: 12th May 2019

Uploaded documents including doing form 40sp through my own immi account and then sharing it with partner's account (not sure if this was the right way to do it - seems like everyone has done different things) all in the following weeks.  Completed police checks and medical and medical was uploaded only in the last couple of weeks.

No RFI or contact yet.  Partners application says 'recieved', my sp40 form thing says 'submitted'.

Both very excited about the move.

Any news of contact on the forum is really exciting and it's so great to hear when someone has their visa through.  Just hearing of their excitement brings a goofy smile.

On 10/08/2019 at 09:32, Emz82 said:

It’s so frustrating. Our agent is Australia based too. The agent that submitted our application has left the firm this week so it’s been assigned to another agent within the same firm. I’m concerned as we’ve not even had any RFI and submitted 3rd December 2018. Our life is in limbo at the moment as don’t want to take the chance of going down on a tourist visa with 3 young children. Hopefully there will be some movement soon. 

yeah i hear that. we're off to Oz in November for our friends wedding and to look for our wedding venue as well for a March 2021 wedding hoping we'll be living out there next UK Summertime giving us time to plan in country, but who knows! I Also do loads of consulting work so i'm at the point where i need to determine contracts i want to take or not take due to length of them and our lease is up next May so we still have a fair bit of time but i'm sure we all know it goes quite quickly! I did luckily check and see my agent has been away for 3 weeks since we submitted the 40SP so hopefully get some news about anything today as we can't login and check  ourselves!

On 08/08/2019 at 14:15, AK2910 said:

@AH88 I was thinking the exact same thing this morning. I could be waiting till June 2020 (90% in 20 months).

I feel how you are feeling and it's getting extremely frustrating now. I move next month (tickets booked) but now looking at tourist visa options incase visa isn't granted in time 😞 it's so disheartening to see 2019 applications granted and us 2018 lot still waiting. Don't get me wrong I'm excited for everyone but it'd just a very long time to wait. 

🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

I'm with you on this. My application was submitted from London end of Nov 2018. I completed my medical and police check and then asked to submit RFI on the 6th June. At that point I was given 28 days to turn it around, but had it submitted with in 2 days. I can't believe its another 2 months further on and still no change to the "Further Assessment" status on my IMMI account. 

Util its granted I cant book flights or shipping, and have just sold my house with a completion day the end of Sept. 

very frustrating. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bruce down under said:

I'm with you on this. My application was submitted from London end of Nov 2018. I completed my medical and police check and then asked to submit RFI on the 6th June. At that point I was given 28 days to turn it around, but had it submitted with in 2 days. I can't believe its another 2 months further on and still no change to the "Further Assessment" status on my IMMI account. 

Util its granted I cant book flights or shipping, and have just sold my house with a completion day the end of Sept. 

very frustrating. 

You, me and @AK2910 are all in the same pile, we must be, as all three have submitted at around the same time and RFI around the same time. I got so excited when the RFI came through as I thought that would be the final hurdle but I have heard nothing now for 2 months. I read on other forums New Delhi has just granted a few last week so here is hoping it is just going in cycles. Would just be lovely for anyone to hear good news so we can get excited for them.

• Like 1

I'm so sorry reading that 2018 applications are still waiting. I'm a few weeks short of you and it's absolutely torcher. The waiting and the wondering is soul destroying. I do still stink every Monday, here we go this is the week but again radio silence and tumble weeds.  Praying for you's this week and it starts to move for us all. Heart knocked out of me but still here pushing on x

• Like 1