Hi @Corkie

I know mine is a different Visa but I have had plenty of time to look over these blogs and we are roughly on the same time except for some unfortunate ones I have read.

There was a lul in Grants this time last year, maybe and this is a uneducated guess! like in most companies a lot of people take leave with the kids being off etc, so maybe there will be some movement this month and they are all bcd and refreshed, don't be disheartened by my time from RFI, I had mine in mid June and still heard nothing, but I have above average travel and address on my form 80 as I served for 22 years! was a beast getting the correct info for them!

My dog is flying over 10 Sept and I still have heard nothing so I am planning on joining her 21 Sept with or without. will just have to keep leaving every 3 months.

Congrats to @AK2910 that is great news for everyone and shows movement again!

Good luck all and all the best

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Jeannie said:

Hi @Corkie

I know mine is a different Visa but I have had plenty of time to look over these blogs and we are roughly on the same time except for some unfortunate ones I have read.

There was a lul in Grants this time last year, maybe and this is a uneducated guess! like in most companies a lot of people take leave with the kids being off etc, so maybe there will be some movement this month and they are all bcd and refreshed, don't be disheartened by my time from RFI, I had mine in mid June and still heard nothing, but I have above average travel and address on my form 80 as I served for 22 years! was a beast getting the correct info for them!

My dog is flying over 10 Sept and I still have heard nothing so I am planning on joining her 21 Sept with or without. will just have to keep leaving every 3 months.

Congrats to @AK2910 that is great news for everyone and shows movement again!

Good luck all and all the best

@Jeannie thank you for your reply. Good to hear. And good luck with the move.

My only RFI was husbands police check. But given your email since I’ve travelled to and from Brussels multiple times over the past ten years - more than I have records for - I might need to get ready for another RFI!

As an aside - what company are you using for your pooch? I’ve had some quotes but not sure who to go with.

1 hour ago, Corkie said:

Hi,

joining this thread for a bit of support.

Applied for 309/100 London/ offshore end Jan 2019. Front loaded application. 

RFI husbands - Australian police check. Uploaded end July.

Waiting. Waiting. It’s torture!  

You have a similar timeline to us... Hopefully we don't have too much longer to wait! 🤞

When did you get your RFI?

@Corkie

I used PetairUK Gold treatment!! Cost a fortune, if you haven't had your pets rabies jabs and test, you must start this now as takes 6 months from then before they can fly!

It's cost me around £6000 1800 dollars for Melbourne quarantine and the rest depends on what you go for with the travel company.

Don't worry about your travel they would of already done that bit ( mine was in dodgy places lol ) And my RFI was my German Police check and that was a cost in it's self!!

It's a lil different for the PMV 300 and it's normally faster, but I am more than happy with how things are going, I just hoped for the best and pre-booked my dog Jeannie with the process taking so long for her, and now it pushes me to leave England before my Grant.

I'm fortunate we are all set in Ozzy so I can afford to keep leaving till we get it.

Good luck, keep busy and try not to worry 🙂

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jeannie said:

@Jeannie this makes me feel better as ours is flying the 9th October and we’re in the same boat- going with or without it!

Fingers crosses for us all the next few weeks 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jeannie said:

@Corkie

I used PetairUK Gold treatment!! Cost a fortune, if you haven't had your pets rabies jabs and test, you must start this now as takes 6 months from then before they can fly!

Thankfully he’s got the rabies and the titre test done. 

I recently tried to navigate the import licence website myself and gave up! 

I thought the dog would be what held up the family’s moving plans ... how naive I was! It’s me. 

I tried to do the import myself too but at the time was heavily into filling out forms for my Visa app so took the easy route but hard on the pocket lol

just to clarify Jeannies costing  £ 3970 Export  - Gold I had already done her Rabies so that cost was deducted.

£145ish  - Rabies ( I can't remember costing )

£ 685  -  Internal Flight (Mel - Perth )

1800 dollars Melbourne Quarantine.

It's not you or your fault, there will be movement soon and everything will fall into place i'm sure. Like I said 300 and your visa request, both have been sorted in around 9 months, there has been changes but I'm sure they will start moving soon! 🙂  Jeannie is lay beside me now, I'm going to miss her so much but luckily she is promiscuous and loves everybody, so I'm hoping someone gives her a cuddle everyday!! 

Edited by Jeannie

11 minutes ago, Jeannie said:

@SmileyD Have you not had any movement on your 300 since lodging ? 

I only ask as you should of at least had a RFI in the time frame of you submitting.

It's great things are moving again, my Agent said she is hoping I get a response soon.

Good luck all

No nothing at all! Before it all went quiet there was movement up to February lodgers. So I’m hoping now that it’s moving again we might hear something soon. 

4 minutes ago, SmileyD said:

No nothing at all! Before it all went quiet there was movement up to February lodgers. So I’m hoping now that it’s moving again we might hear something soon. 

I just read over all your posts lol .... Ok so your partner is as I am in UK, I know I had an agent! but that doesn't speed things. So I will just give advise from my experience.

If your partner hasn't already done so, get him to book his medical and do his police check. that will for sure be the RFI he will get. I don't believe you need one at this time.

with me and my partner, it was mostly me who had to supply this information. He should for sure get a RFI soon!!! if he hasn't already, and if he front loaded then you never know! I know what your going through lol ...... here for any advise!

No doubt you have read everything I have, there has been a lull but things are picking up! keep busy and positive!

Hi All,

I applied for my wife's visa subclass 309/100 in Feb 2019 and haven't heard anything yet.

Applied from London

309/100 application submitted front loaded (no agent) -  22nd February 2019 

Police Checks - March 2019

police checks both Australian and British uploaded March 2019

Medical - March 2019

Moving to Brisbane 

Just now, Nitin said:

Hi All,

I applied for my wife's visa subclass 309/100 in Feb 2019 and haven't heard anything yet.

Applied from London

309/100 application submitted front loaded (no agent) -  22nd February 2019 

Police Checks - March 2019

police checks both Australian and British uploaded March 2019

Medical - March 2019

Moving to Brisbane 

I think we applied only a matter of days apart from each other and similar situations including moving to Brisbane!! 

We used an agent and have been advised to do medicals when requested so will be interesting to see when there is movement! 

Fingers crossed it will be soon for both of us! 

Hi All, 

We'll my time has finally come to say I've got the golden email and my visa 309 and 100 were granted this morning. 

I knew it wasn't going to be long as i'd been contacted by ACRO on Monday for permission to let them verify my police check with the Australian High Commission. 

Perfect timing as we've fly on the 15th October.  Thanks for all the support and hold in there.... your visa is on its way despite the wait. 

• Congratulations 5

11 minutes ago, mhcornwall said:

This is great to see more movement on grants. Lets see some from 2019 and I will be getting more excited. The only one I am willing to be coming through is for @Ben34uk

I wish. 18 month timeline on my appeal takes us to the 7th January 2020 so fingers crossed it comes though over the coming months so we can start planning our move. 

By the time we move will have been over 2 1/2 years. 

Hopefully the appeals tribunal pull there fingers out