187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

If DRC then four months and NON DRC about nine months+ and depends upon your occupation too. Higher the qualification, first in line. MEL is slowest office at this time.

Ā 

Hi Move2,

Ā 

Yes my file is DRC, my occupation is QA Manager, my qualification is Master of Science from Australia itself. So would u reckon it will be any faster?

Edited by PRAspirant

Hello Jaskirat, i am on 457 visa since 4 april n working in the nominated position in regional area. Unfortunately the business was new and we had to lodge 457 visa instead of visa 187. I was wondering that is it possible to apply for 187 visa in Oct when the business will get 6 months old because its the condition of 187 that the business should be 6 months old....

:biglaugh: hi 2 day is our big day applied oct 24 th 2012, nomination approved may 13 th, visa grant today, paramatta centre, phoned CO in the early hours uk time this morning because , had a CO from april 23 rd, and had no contact at all,one hour later PR granted, cant beleive it, going to TEAR THE ASS out of it tonight, thank god. best of luck for all you guys still waiting :smile::chatterbox:

Hey guys!!

Ā 

Got my visa granted yesterday!!!!

Ā 

My timeline: (bit uncommon as my WHV was about to expire nov 11 so I had to go on BV)

Ā 

09-10-12: Applied TRA

12-10-12: Applied RCB

09-11-12: Applied 187&Nomination

21-12-12: RCB Approved

08-01-13: TRA Unsuccessful

18-02-13: Applied: TRA Appeal

05-06-13: CO Assigned, asked for more docs regarding nomination

06-06-13: TRA Successful

12-06-13: Handed CO outstanding DOCS

13-06-13: Nomination & Visa 187 GRANTED

Ā 

I applied as a cook in Perth!

Ā 

All the best guys!!

Ā 

p.s. My CO told my agent that immigration is clearing everything at the moment.. My agent said that everything is going pretty quick these days!

congratulations Losing faith

hi folks , thanks all fo the best wishes , cant beleive that at last its happend 2 us , better than winning lottery , i think :shocked: . i wish you all well ,as i know what it is like 2 want it so much...... and wait and wait ,,good luck all , oz oz oz :chatterbox:

Hi Move2,

Ā 

Yes my file is DRC, my occupation is QA Manager, my qualification is Master of Science from Australia itself. So would u reckon it will be any faster?

Ā 

Ā 

Let us hope for 3-4 months, if everything goes OK. Yes your occupation/application should be processed faster.

Hello Guys.

Can someone give me any suggestions. I have lodged RCB application about 2weeks ago and its in processing. By agent has suggested my to Lodge 187 this week as application fees is going up by 1 July. I was thinking to get it lodged Decision ready by my agent, But agents said Decision ready can not be lodged unless we get RCB.

Ā 

Do you think its good idea to lodge Draft application without RCB or should we wait for the RCB approval and lodge Decision ready and pay $1500 extra to immigration. If someone have any Idea about the time frame to Draft application. I am Registered Nurse(Aged care) Qualification- Bachelor of Nuring in Australia, IELTS 7.5

Ā 

Ā 

Please give me some suggestion.

After 9 long, long months our 187 RSMS VISA IS OFFICIALY GRANTED!!!!

Ā 

nomination approved SEPT2012

Visa loged 11th SEPT 2012

Medicals straight through no problems

CO ASSIGNED 8th May

Visa granted 18th June 2013

Melbourne office.

Ā 

Good luck to all who are waiting and remember Keep calm and carry on.

Ā 

LET THE CHAOS BEGIN:shocked:

Better lodge a visa application before July 1st as the new visa charges could make your VAF doubled!

Ā 

Hi Guys,

Ā 

Has anyone recently lodged a nomination through Transition Stream in Perth? I just lodged mine (on behalf of my company) a few weeks ago and not sure how long to expect??

Edited by hrbrt372
simplifying

Hi hrbt372... just read the good news yesterday :eek:.... I dont think I have the option to apply before July so looks like they will be getting their pound of flesh of me... One would expect that if I am paying more than I would get a faster response....:biglaugh: (No such luck)...

Edited by Smithy in OZ
Spelling

Hello everybody, can anyone help me pls.... i m in little trouble. i am on 457 visa since 4 april n working in the nominated position in regional area. Unfortunately the business was new and we had to lodge 457 visa instead of visa 187. I was wondering that is it possible to apply for 187 visa in Oct when the business will get 6 months old because its the condition of 187 that the business should be 6 months old...my lawyer told me that there is a direct entry visa we can apply......

PLS........... HELP ME

THANKS???

Hello everybody, can anyone help me pls.... i m in little trouble. i am on 457 visa since 4 april n working in the nominated position in regional area. Unfortunately the business was new and we had to lodge 457 visa instead of visa 187. I was wondering that is it possible to apply for 187 visa in Oct when the business will get 6 months old because its the condition of 187 that the business should be 6 months old...my lawyer told me that there is a direct entry visa we can apply......

PLS........... HELP ME

THANKSļ˜Øļ˜Øļ˜Ø

Ā 

From my understanding of the checklist there is some additional information required if the company is trading between 6 & 12 months.

Here is the link to the checklist ā€“ have a look at page 6.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/checklists/187-nomination-checklist.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard anything lately regarding their visa application? Any movement? Notifications?

Ā 

Tomorrow marks 2 months since my CO has had my file and we've heard nothing from him... I contacted my MA last week to make an enquiry, so just waiting to hear back.

Ā 

The 11th of July marks 10 months since my nomination and visa were lodged (non-DRC) at the Melbourne office... Low Risk.

Ā 

This wait is absolutely agonising. I am so over it. Don't know what else to do :(

Hi SonicBlue82, I know just how you feel, my time scale is roughly the same as yours. The company who are going to sponser me have had their side cleared and are constantly asking me about mine because they want me to start! I have had a co for a few months, she asked for a couple of things which I gave straight away and now hear nothing. I'm obsessed with checking my emails( hundreds of times aday!) and get disappointed every time to find nothing. I don't think I be ever been so stressed in all my life and know one around me understands the stress of this...only people like you on here.,