Timeline (PMV 300) Applied in 2017

Hi all... just wanted to share our time frame as our PMV 300 was granted yesterday!!!

Application submitted 30th June 2017

Case Worker assigned- August 23rd

Request for medicals and police checks-August 23rd

Medicals done -August 31st

Police Checks submitted    17th September And 5th October 

Case officer requested change of NOIM date as he was ready to grant immediately on 5th October 

Advised by Agent to hold off submitting NOIM till end of month to allow us a longer period after our wedding to submit the next visa

Amended NOIM submitted 31st October

PMV300 granted 6th November 

So visa granted in a little over 4 months...

Hope that brings hope to all those applying for their PMV 300 through the London office..

:)

Edited by snifter
Font resize
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 07/02/2018 at 21:58, AshleyK said:

@MonkeyMine Have you heard anything yet? We submitted on 20th December and have only gotten that the application has been received.

We submitted on the 18th Dec got an email on the 8th Feb asking for more medical info- I have fibro, then email on the 9th asking for my partners Australian  police check which we are still waiting for 

at least I now know we have a co!! 

Edited by Angelpie

On 2/10/2018 at 06:55, Angelpie said:

We submitted on the 18th Dec got an email on the 8th Feb asking for more medical info- I have fibro, then email on the 9th asking for my partners Australian  police check which we are still waiting for 

That's good to know! Here's hoping we get some movement this week or next. Now I'm mad - we spent a week dealing with money transfers otherwise we would have submitted earlier. Oh well. :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AshleyK said:

That's good to know! Here's hoping we get some movement this week or next. Now I'm mad - we spent a week dealing with money transfers otherwise we would have submitted earlier. Oh well. :)

Hopefully you'll hear soon, you lodged a couple of days after me so fingers crossed for you ??

I very nearly deleted the emails as they were in my junk file or I wouldn't of known until I went into my immi account when I need to upload the docs I'm waiting for , could of left me a little short on time xx

On 2/10/2018 at 11:55, Angelpie said:

Great to know that the recent applications are still moving quite quickly. We submitted on the 28th Jan :-) 

Edited by J-J

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone noticed that UK applications seem to be getting picked up/processed faster? I haven't seen one from the US yet getting approved as quickly as apps originating from the UK. I don't know if there's preferential treatment happening there or if it's just more efficient from the UK. Kinda bummed. We're at 9+ weeks and nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Everything seems to have gone quiet on the PMV 300 front. Has anyone had theirs granted in the last couple of months (esp if via London)? It’s early days for me - everything submitted including medical and police checks so just the waiting game. Not being able to plan things is driving me crazy though ?

@Noodlejaffa I was also thinking the same that PMV 300 grants seem to be very quiet, unless people haven't advised of their visas being granted. I lodged my off shore application on 14 December 2017 and it's been pretty quiet ever since. Has anyone else had any movement?

• 1 month later...

Sharing and watching....

DOL: 27th May 2018

attended medical: 14th June 2018

medical uploaded: 27th June 2018

agree it all seems a bit quiet on PMV front!

trying to sell my house as well so hoping that it all ties together nicely!!

Also sharing and watching!

DOL: 9th June 2018

medical requested: 10th June 2018

attended medical/uploaded: 16th June 2018

I have been living in Shanghai for 7 years so not sure if that will effect processing time! Uploaded all evidence pretty much immediately after lodging. It seems last year’s UK applicants moved along very quickly! Fingers crossed that continues!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Amyrobstar said:

I have had no movement whatsoever and the immiaccount waiting time has gone up to 14 - 17 months!  Very frustrating and seems like no-one on here has had any movement either. I'm only on 2 months and 10 days so that's obviously not very long, but still really hard not knowing! 

I thought it had increased by a month but it's still showing the same 14-16 months.

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/09/2018 at 02:49, Noodlejaffa said:

I’m on 5 months 1 day of waiting....?

Hi.. I'm new here. Application lodged 16th Feb 2018 and still waiting! ? 

Our MA included this in the email when she sent us the acknowledgement letter:

Estimate processing time

After a recent update, the Department’s (DIBP) current estimated processing time is 12 months. Because your application is decision-ready and is being processed offshore, we estimate it will take less than the advertised processing time to process. Probably around 8 – 10 months.

14 hours ago, spoq said:

Hi.. I'm new here. Application lodged 16th Feb 2018 and still waiting! ? 

Our MA included this in the email when she sent us the acknowledgement letter:

Estimate processing time

After a recent update, the Department’s (DIBP) current estimated processing time is 12 months. Because your application is decision-ready and is being processed offshore, we estimate it will take less than the advertised processing time to process. Probably around 8 – 10 months.

Hiya and welcome to the waiting room!

Where are you applying from?