36 minutes ago, Stressmoments said:

Hi guys, I have a question, if  PR is approved and some one give complaint to immigration about your employer nomination is approved on false statements what does immigration do? They can cancel my PR or leave it. ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE STRESSED HEAR. 

They will further investigate internally the issue once they received from crime stopper or the agency (current affairs). If someone inform the department about a crime , they will do it for sure but not to worry if your case was been through following correct procedure based on real.

Edited by KazBaker

7 hours ago, KazBaker said:

Congrates ! For your PR. Happy for you mate though it was a long journey for you but eventually you landed safely. Get out and enjoy your life mate. You deserve it !

i am stuck at medical clearence. My nomi approaved but waiting killing me

Thnks bro u will hear a gud news soon. Is Ur sons medical cleared now? 

9 hours ago, Stressmoments said:

Hi guys, I have a question, if  PR is approved and some one give complaint to immigration about your employer nomination is approved on false statements what does immigration do? They can cancel my PR or leave it. ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE STRESSED HEAR. 

Why are you stressed?

If your PR was granted and everything was correct and above board you have nothing to worry about.

On 15/04/2018 at 20:13, Chauh said:

Hi mate congrats my nomination approved last week but visa in same received status did not ask anything and applied same time visa and nomination 25 may 2017       Did they ask any documents for your visa ?

On 09/07/2018 at 17:37, singg said:

Hi mate, did u get any response yet. I have done same file as u on 21 June 2017 but still not response. Please reply

Hei fellow appicants... I’ve seen some cooks approved recently... any restaurant manager on DE revived any good news?

MA told me couldn't call imm department.  it was the responsibility of employer or agent because the employer need me to stay and work for him and ask for nomination, not me. So does it really work if you call them?

btw, i lodged nomination and visa at the same time but my visa got assessment first and asked me to update APF and medical, then what happened to the nomination? three months passed, weird.... 

Hey guys! My nomination has just been approved ten minutes ago. Now... waiting for my visa decision.
186 TRT CHEF
nom lodged 28/08/2017
visa lodged 30/10/2017
asked for bas, tax return, p&L 13/06/2018
nom approved 23/07/2018

will let you guys know when my golden email comes!

• Like 6

On 21/07/2018 at 14:50, Deep1991 said:

Srry to hear. Thts the most heartbreaking news on this forum. Srry to hear tht. We're u not wrking there frm last 2 years. U shuld hav attached All Ur payslips every three mnths to show Ur position is genuine 

Payslips aren't evidence that there's a genuine need for the position.  I could run a lemonade stand and hire/pay someone as Office Manager (because I'd rather sit in the sunshine and hate paperwork), but that doesn't mean I genuinely need that position.  To satisfy the genuine need criteria, the business should prove that based on the size and structure of the business, that position is needed and that it hasn't just been created in order to sponsor the visa applicant.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MaggieMay24 said:

Payslips aren't evidence that there's a genuine need for the position.  I could run a lemonade stand and hire/pay someone as Office Manager (because I'd rather sit in the sunshine and hate paperwork), but that doesn't mean I genuinely need that position.  To satisfy the genuine need criteria, the business should prove that based on the size and structure of the business, that position is needed and that it hasn't just been created in order to sponsor the visa applicant.

OK. My friend got nomination refused. He was wrking there frm 7 yrs frst. He was cook and he attached all the required documents u said but still they said it's not a genuine position as only two cooks were sponsored frm them and rest is front staff and other kitchen staff. They cleared everyone position on their organisation chart. Still they said position not genuine. So wht are their measurements to decide genuine poisition. If in a restaurant is whose sale is more than 50000 a week  and they sponsor cook and department says it's not a genuine position then wht is a genuine position. In her case they said saloon is running without her frm last two years so we dnt think tht they need hairdresser but whn. Smone who is wrking there frm 7 yrs and they say the dnt think restaurant dnt need them or position is created. It's two diff statement. How can smone wrk for restaurant for 7-8 years in a created position.will smone afford smone to pay smone for 8 years for u genuine position.. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bobobz said:

Hey guys! My nomination has just been approved ten minutes ago. Now... waiting for my visa decision.
186 TRT CHEF
nom lodged 28/08/2017
visa lodged 30/10/2017
nom approved 23/07/2018

Congratulations mate 

• Like 1

186 TRT CHEF
nom lodged 28/08/2017
visa lodged 30/10/2017
nom approved 23/07/2018

Congrats 

• Like 2

GUYS.. I cant believe I am typing this. I have the golden email 3 hours after my nomination was approved this morning. I have got my PR now.... If you guys have anything that would like to ask me.
Please feel free and I will try as much as I know to help you with the knowledge I have got along this process. Finally the wait is over!!! YAY!!!!! Good luck to everyone!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bobobz said:

GUYS.. I cant believe I am typing this. I have the golden email 3 hours after my nomination was approved this morning. I have got my PR now.... If you guys have anything that would like to ask me.
Please feel free and I will try as much as I know to help you with the knowledge I have got along this process. Finally the wait is over!!! YAY!!!!! Good luck to everyone!

CONGRATULATIONS!! Huge news

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobobz said:

Congratulations mate 

could you tell me when will I get my visa?

applied in June 17 as a cook trt.

just kidding have fun mate 

that’s really big stress relief for you.

pray for all of us.

1 hour ago, bobobz said:

Whats your timeline mate? Congrats ?

1 hour ago, bobobz said:

what was your profession and how long you have had wait?

1 hour ago, bobobz said:

Yes mate!!! Awesome news! Keep checking to make sure I dont miss you kids getting golden emails and low and behold we have a winner today! 

What you going to do to celebrate??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bobobz said:

Thats really a good news mate three cheers.... its good that they peocessing august chef applications now. 

Ive applied on December 15.

Trt chef occupation. Fingers crossed i  will get my golden email soon. Thanks for sharing your timeline. 

Yes mate!!! Awesome news! Keep checking to make sure I dont miss you kids getting golden emails and low and behold we have a winner today! 
What you going to do to celebrate??

hey man!! we were on the same boat, you landed first and now we are in the same land again! hahahah thanks for the support man..

I dont know bro, I still cant feel anything you know,, the excitement is not full yet, I cant believe it yet so far. But yeah, my boss already plan to hold a celebration party for me cause she knows i wanted the PR so bad.. so probably open few bottles of champagne, whisky, soju, you name it and sink with them the night.

For everyone else, good luck, the time will definitely come. my timeline
TRT chef 186
nom lodged 29/08/2017
visa lodged 30/10/2017
asked documents BAS,PnL,tax return 13/06/2018
nomination approved 23/7/2018 11:12am
visa approved same day around 3pm
  • Like 3

hey man!! we were on the same boat, you landed first and now we are in the same land again! hahahah thanks for the support man..

I dont know bro, I still cant feel anything you know,, the excitement is not full yet, I cant believe it yet so far. But yeah, my boss already plan to hold a celebration party for me cause she knows i wanted the PR so bad.. so probably open few bottles of champagne, whisky, soju, you name it and sink with them the night.

For everyone else, good luck, the time will definitely come. my timeline
TRT chef 186
nom lodged 29/08/2017
visa lodged 30/10/2017
asked documents BAS,PnL,tax return 13/06/2018
nomination approved 23/7/2018 11:12am
visa approved same day around 3pm

Congrates ! Mazmarising..

• Like 1