On 06/07/2018 at 21:36, Kim12 said:

My MA is not very concerned abt my case he is just want to make money , i m not sure he ask for invoice for SAVC payment invoice at all, CO asked docs thrusday, he just send me e mail mrng  , no cal at all to inform me, i opened my email afternoon then send docs to him. So wht the second option for me to pay SVAC for my partner. 

Hi did u hear anything back from ur case officer for the vac 2 payment”s invoice.

thanxxx

3 hours ago, Deep1984 said:

I understand with family very tough. Always praying to God enough is enough but still same boat. I also got refusal reason  a  genuine position. I was working from 3 year as a cook.

Same they didn't ask for further information.

Very frustrating.

hi,im a cook too,it is not often to hear nomination of cook.being rejected. whats the reason? is it your company attention? or because the size of the restaurant. if a cooks pisition not genuine in a restaurant,then what pisition is?

3 hours ago, Deep1991 said:

So the day has arrived finally. Pr granted golden email at 9.56 am 23rd July. 

Timeline 

Nom applied - 4 Jan 2016

Visa apied - 4 Jan 2016

Cook trt 

Documtents requested - 5 July 2018

Nom approved 21st July 

Visa approved-23rd July. 

Gud luck everyone 

Congratulations

Edited by Tania

3 hours ago, Deep1991 said:

Timeline 

Nom applied - 4 Jan 2016

Visa apied - 4 Jan 2016

Cook trt 

Nom approved 21st July 

Visa approved-23rd July. 

Gud luck everyone 

Congratulations mate 

1 hour ago, leogao said:

hi,im a cook too,it is not often to hear nomination of cook.being rejected. whats the reason? is it your company attention? or because the size of the restaurant. if a cooks pisition not genuine in a restaurant,then what pisition is?

Immigration said didn't provide organization chart which shows position fit there and  the nominators had fail to demonstrate there a genuine need to employ the person as paid employee.

On 22/07/2018 at 11:45, Rahul1990 said:

Hi, 

my friend told me about This Page nearly 2 years ago and since then I been Silent Follower. One of best thing about this Page is People share information about their Application and that always gives some relaxation and Big hope.

So today I would you to share with you Guys that Finally After 2years of wait I Recieved my not just Golden but Diamond news. Yes Friends, I recieved my PR. 

Sharing my 5 years Journey from 457(trt) - PR(186)

Position- Retail Buyer

457 approved- August 2013

Nomination Lodged (186) - 16 Dec 2015

nomination approved (186)- 25 July  2016

Visa lodged(186) - 26 July 2016

file Allocated (186) - 22 June 2018

Domunent Requested- Medical  and AFP

186 Granted - 18 July 2018

i hope my good news gives you all some hope and strength. 

Good luck with your visa. 

Good for you! Congratulations! 

ATN

4 hours ago, Deep1991 said:

Timeline 

Nom applied - 4 Jan 2016

Visa apied - 4 Jan 2016

Cook trt 

Nom approved 21st July 

Visa approved-23rd July. 

Gud luck everyone 

Congratulations bro

Timeline 
Nom applied - 4 Jan 2016
Visa apied - 4 Jan 2016
Cook trt 
Nom approved 21st July 
Visa approved-23rd July. 
Gud luck everyone 

OMG AFTER 30 months
CONGRATULATIONS BROTHER

I think cleaner position is genuine in the restaurant [emoji38]
They r just making excuses dude

36 minutes ago, Manish9001 said:

Yes there is one update emoji121.png
Those applicants r waiting for more than 24 months, Immigration will give them a Dairy Milk chocolate emoji23.png

Even if giving Dairy milk chocolate away they need to assign a CO who will assess the genuine need.

Edited by KazBaker
  • Haha 1

Even if giving Dairy milk chocolate away they need to assign a CO who will assess the genuine need.

No they don’t need any case officer for that.

Just go to Woolworths and show them ur file number and waiting period, they will give u chocolate for freeeeeee[emoji515][emoji515][emoji515][emoji515][emoji515]

After 4 months i will get that chocolate[emoji121]️[emoji121]️[emoji121]️[emoji121]️[emoji121]️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, KazBaker said:

Once last year I clled immi and asked how long it will take. And the guy who picked up my cll start explaining me procedure tht frst u need to get Ur nomination approved for visa as u hav done for 457 and thn I ask who will approve my nomination and he replied they cannot tell me. They will only tell this thing to my employer tht who will approve nomination. 

2 hours ago, Deep1991 said:

Once last year I clled immi and asked how long it will take. And the guy who picked up my cll start explaining me procedure tht frst u need to get Ur nomination approved for visa as u hav done for 457 and thn I ask who will approve my nomination and he replied they cannot tell me. They will only tell this thing to my employer tht who will approve nomination. 

Congrates ! For your PR. Happy for you mate though it was a long journey for you but eventually you landed safely. Get out and enjoy your life mate. You deserve it !

i am stuck at medical clearence. My nomi approaved but waiting killing me

Edited by KazBaker