12 hours ago, bradfords said:

Secound time around and After over 22 months of living this nightmare our nomination was refused ! Anyone got anyware with going forward to contest it ?

Refused due to apparently the position not being "genuine".

Be nice if they could have told us that 2 years ago.

Immigration are an absolute joke and are messing with people's lives.

Srry to hear. Thts the most heartbreaking news on this forum. Srry to hear tht. We're u not wrking there frm last 2 years. U shuld hav attached All Ur payslips every three mnths to show Ur position is genuine 

Finally after 29 mnths my nomination is approved today. Applied 4 Jan 2016 trt. Cook. My file goes to further aasessment. Documents were requested on 5th July afp, medical and new contract frm employer. Documents submitted on 18 July. Medical done 16th July.. Nomination approved today. My  file goes still showing further assesment. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Deep1991 said:

Finally after 29 mnths my nomination is approved today. Applied 4 Jan 2016 trt. Cook. My file goes to further aasessment. Documents were requested on 5th July afp, medical and new contract frm employer. Documents submitted on 18 July. Medical done 16th July.. Nomination approved today. My  file goes still showing further assesment. 

Congratulations mate 

• Thanks 1

Guest bradfords
11 minutes ago, Deep1991 said:

Srry to hear. Thts the most heartbreaking news on this forum. Srry to hear tht. We're u not wrking there frm last 2 years. U shuld hav attached All Ur payslips every three mnths to show Ur position is genuine 

DE so off shore x

Guest bradfords
2 hours ago, Parkesy said:

Oh no!! Why?!

Sorry to hear  ?

When they came to opening the file they didn't ask for any further information.  They said that it appeared that the salon had created the job rather than it being a genuine need for me. Originally I was replacing a senior hairdresser. They left it so long and then said as the business manged to trade without me for the passed two years they took that as they didn't need me. 

Just now, bradfords said:

When they came to opening the file they didn't ask for any further information.  They said that it appeared that the salon had created the job rather than it being a genuine need for me. Originally I was replacing a senior hairdresser. They left it so long and then said as the business manged to trade without me for the passed two years they took that as they didn't need me. 

This is just a joke. Even I hav seen some apllications refused for genuine position reason as they applied their as trt applicant and hav been wrking there from 4-5 years and still immigration thinks tht this position is not needed.. 

Guest bradfords
19 minutes ago, Deep1991 said:

This is just a joke. Even I hav seen some apllications refused for genuine position reason as they applied their as trt applicant and hav been wrking there from 4-5 years and still immigration thinks tht this position is not needed.. 

They have literally turn our world upside down ?

39 minutes ago, Deep1991 said:

Congratulations ?  all the best ...

Guest bradfords
21 minutes ago, Deep1991 said:

Dnt wrry Bradford thts not the end of world. May be smthing better on the way. 

Thanks x it was second time around for us so lost so much time and money. But yes who knows what's around the corner x

Guest bradfords
20 minutes ago, Bips22 said:

It is really sad. I can understand your pain. Please stay calm. Don't be heartbroken, something better will come up !!!

Thank u xxx 

22 minutes ago, bradfords said:

Thanks x it was second time around for us so lost so much time and money. But yes who knows what's around the corner x

Sorry to hear that.

when you said it was second time around, did you mean that your first nomination was refused and this is the second nomination which is also refused as well?

2 hours ago, Deep1991 said:

Congratulations 

same here

1 hour ago, bradfords said:

Bradford's u must be having a skill assesment as hair dresser as u applied DE 186.plz try 489 for new south Wales. Hairdresser is there in the list and if smhow u hav 65 points plz lodge Ur eoi for nsw. U need Ur own 55 points. 10 state will give u which makes 65.nsw doesn't hav tough criteria. Plz try once 

6 hours ago, Deep1991 said:

You will get your visa next week or within couple of weeks time. You are near the bay mate. Finger crossing..