1 hour ago, Manisha Sarain said:

Hi 

It’s been over 28 days when case officer asked for evidence of English  language ability.we replied same day but haven’t received any reply from case officer(invoice to pay the funds).shiuld I ring the case officer or wait for more time??Any suggestions plz ??

186 TRT COOK

29/07/2017

thanks in advance

Just wait...

I've uploaded the documents they requested on May 14th... and still waiting!

There are othere 3 or 4 people... if not more... on this page in the same situation! 

Good luck!

1 hour ago, 123stella said:

Just wait...

I've uploaded the documents they requested on May 14th... and still waiting!

There are othere 3 or 4 people... if not more... on this page in the same situation! 

Good luck!

I checked  with my agent today and he said we will wait for this week .If no response by this week then he will ring immigration next week?

8 minutes ago, lucky_mo said:

Here we go 

It has  been increased again 

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/186-

This is ridiculous - 13-18 months is literally a joke. Really I think the maximum time it should take would be a year. The goal posts keep changing. I'm lucky in that I'm on a 457 which doesn't expire for a couple more years so I'm in a comfortable position, but am also more than aware that for many people it is affecting their lives, especially offshore people waiting to move over, or for people on bridging visas looking to visit home or go on holiday overseas with the risk of some kind of refusal whilst overseas.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

14 hours ago, oscar said:

Wait a second, sorry my bad. Refugee is better than me - a top graduated student from the Sydney University.   I am just a nobody begging to live in this country, they can do anything to me. I am sorry.

i don't think he meant it in a bad or discriminatory way. i can see your frustration, just cheer up, this is not the end, you should get your reward soon.

out of interest, did you do an undergrad or postgrad in Australia? did you apply through an accounting firm? did you get your CPA? did you have to take the ielts test? if so, how much did you get? why didn't you apply through usual skilled immigration back in 2014 instead of choosing to wait 2 years? wasn't it easier back then for accountants? i have mates like you top graduates with impeccable English test and qualification got it reasonably easily and quickly through 2014 to even last year via just skilled immigration. it's still possible. me on the other hand, just couldn't get through the English test.

Edited by Alex Angilinwago

On 15/04/2018 at 20:13, Chauh said:

Hi mate congrats my nomination approved last week but visa in same received status did not ask anything and applied same time visa and nomination 25 may 2017       Did they ask any documents for your visa ?

On 09/07/2018 at 17:37, singg said:

Hi mate, did u get any response yet. I have done same file as u on 21 June 2017 but still not response. Please reply

Nope no response, no news, just time getting longer and longer... 13 months is I will have to wait until 18m )if no more delays) to only be allowed to ask for an update, basically is a dog running after his tail.... I am really hopeless and feel like Australia is not the great country it pride itself to be, and is going along with exploitation of human beings who are forced to do things they shouldn’t be doing in their job, to pay themselves for fees meant to be for employers just to be left in the dark for so long! So angry 

14 hours ago, oscar said:

Wait a second, sorry my bad. Refugee is better than me - a top graduated student from the Sydney University.   I am just a nobody begging to live in this country, they can do anything to me. I am sorry.

18 minutes ago, Alex Angilinwago said:

i don't think he meant it in a bad or discriminatory way. i can see your frustration, just cheer up, this is not the end, you should get your reward soon.

out of interest, did you do an undergrad or postgrad in Australia? did you apply through an accounting firm? did you get your CPA? did you have to take the ielts test? if so, how much did you get? why didn't you apply through usual skilled immigration back in 2014 instead of choosing to wait 2 years? wasn't it easier back then for accountants? i have mates like you top graduates with impeccable English test and qualification got it reasonably easily and quickly through 2014 to even last year via just skilled immigration. it's still possible. me on the other hand, just couldn't get through the English test.

Agree.

Oscar is right is someway, sometimes i feel the same. As if Australia prefers refugees or people that comes here to do the bad thing ie: not follow the rules, work in cash, students that don't follow the approved works rights, etc etc.

But everyone here, hard working and skilled people are treated like we are the bad thing happening to this country and it doesn't make any sense to me 

• Like 1

On 04/07/2018 at 15:57, Parkesy said:

"Dear All, Be prepared to see by the end of this week 186 TRT 75% 15 Months, 90% 18 Months."

I often think you just post on here to wind people up.

I think some people will never be ashmed....... Another medicine ' to wind up'  

Those who are in this forum, I know how they are suffering. I am not writing for you guys. I am just commenting for one moron. Moron will say this is not TRT, it is DE. Anyway let that moron and his fake IDs and accomplices write story throughout the year.  

Edited by Rana007
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tephanie said:

Agree.

Oscar is right is someway, sometimes i feel the same. As if Australia prefers refugees or people that comes here to do the bad thing ie: not follow the rules, work in cash, students that don't follow the approved works rights, etc etc.

But everyone here, hard working and skilled people are treated like we are the bad thing happening to this country and it doesn't make any sense to me 

No - Oscar is not right.

I asked him a simple question - if his application was HR or LR.

He them immediately went on a rant about Refugees etc. Which had nothing to do with the original question.

Emotions can run high as you await your Visa - I understand that. But no one should then turn on the community that is here to help.

I swear this place gets worse and worse.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Rana007 said:

I think some people will never be ashmed....... Another medicine ' to wind up'  

Those who are in this forum, I know how they are suffering. I am not writing for you guys. I am just commenting for one moron. Moron will say this is not TRT, it is DE. Anyway let that moron and his fake IDs and accomplices write story throughout the year.  

So you were wrong?

Point proven!

6 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

No - Oscar is not right.

He them immediately went on a rant about Refugees etc. Which had nothing to do with the original question.

Emotions can run high as you await your Visa - I understand that. But no one should then turn on the community that is here to help.

Mate its because I left ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

No - Oscar is not right.

Sorry people I agree this is not the place or forum to discuss these issues... be careful what you post online these days as everything is getting looked at since trump happened....