1 hour ago, Tania said:

Has anyone noticed that the recent Acknowledgement Letter does not have Processing team information on the footer of the Letter? Does anyone has the same?

Same here.  I suppose now one can deduce the processing team based on the email address you received an acknowledgement from. For example, mine was sent from nsw.pse@border.gov.au, so I assume it must be the NSW PESE, in this case.

11 minutes ago, Loktar said:

Same here.  I suppose now one can deduce the processing team based on the email address you received an acknowledgement from. For example, mine was sent from nsw.pse@border.gov.au, so I assume it must be the NSW PESE, in this case.

I saw the letter in the mail box but could not see where email came from? Where did you see it?

1 minute ago, Tania said:

I saw the letter in the mail box but could not see where email came from? Where did you see it?

I have received the acknowledgement letter also to my email, specified for correspondence when filling the application form. In case your application was submitted my MA, I think it will be his email address. So if you applied via MA, you probably can ask him about it.

2 minutes ago, Loktar said:

I have received the acknowledgement letter also to my email, specified for correspondence when filling the application form. In case your application was submitted my MA, I think it will be his email address. So if you applied via MA, you probably can ask him about it.

Thank you. I will ask them.

1 hour ago, Tiziana said:

Guys seriously what about June 2017???

are we all in the 10% of the process?

they are looking on November ???? Seriously?????

when gonna be the next processing time?

I couldn't understand how they wrk. My file opened on 5 th July after 29 months as I applied on Jan 2016 and one of my colleague applied in may 2017frm same restaurant and same papers and he is wrking there since 3 years only and I am wrking there since 8 years. He got his pr granted last month and I m still in initial assesment. Very hard to understand their way of wrking

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Deep1991 said:

I couldn't understand how they wrk. My file opened on 5 th July after 29 months as I applied on Jan 2016 and one of my colleague applied in may 2017frm same restaurant and same papers and he is wrking there since 3 years only and I am wrking there since 8 years. He got his pr granted last month and I m still in initial assesment. Very hard to understand their way of wrking

Did you apply for TrT or DE?

I am 19months in still received and I am wondering if call them up and put up a big voice/complaint will help or not...

DE here, rest manager

The spread sheet is great. I had a girl in my office who lodge 11th Nov and was approved Last week ( direct entry ) I lodged 11th Dec but employer nom scheme. So Direct entry seems to be quicker. I also lodge my application in FULL ( medical etc) and that is supposed to help speed up the process. 

Occupation - Recruiter. 

Edited by PRaying

16 minutes ago, PRaying said:

The spread sheet is great. I had a girl in my office who lodge 11th Nov and was approved Last week ( direct entry ) I lodged 11th Dec but employer nom scheme. So Direct entry seems to be quicker. I also lodge my application in FULL ( medical etc) and that is supposed to help speed up the process. 

Occupation - Recruiter. 

Hi! I'm a Recruiter too! Awesome to hear about the girl in your office - I've also gone DE but applied 21st December so maybe that means I might be soon. Have you heard anything about yours yet? Also, don't suppose you know if the girl in your office got her nomination and application approved all at once or separately?

1 minute ago, pzuk said:

Hi! I'm a Recruiter too! Awesome to hear about the girl in your office - I've also gone DE but applied 21st December so maybe that means I might be soon. Have you heard anything about yours yet? Also, don't suppose you know if the girl in your office got her nomination and application approved all at once or separately?

Hey! She got hers in two parts. First acknowledgement was around 2 months before full approval. She got notified by MA that first part had been approved. Fingers crossed for you! I haven't heard anything yet - Time lines say ENS is longer than DE. 

1 minute ago, PRaying said:

Hey! She got hers in two parts. First acknowledgement was around 2 months before full approval. She got notified by MA that first part had been approved. Fingers crossed for you! I haven't heard anything yet - Time lines say ENS is longer than DE. 

Wider time frame for ENS. A few people in my company got approved in a few months. I haven't got my nom approved yet so I reckon I'm one of those that will be here for the longhaul

3 minutes ago, pzuk said:

Wider time frame for ENS. A few people in my company got approved in a few months. I haven't got my nom approved yet so I reckon I'm one of those that will be here for the longhaul

We live in hope my recruiter friend....Part of me thinks, what will I do with myself when I actually get it! What will I check...Who will I annoy with pointless questions I already know the answer to? haha! Were your friends at work not direct entry?

Edited by PRaying