27 minutes ago, Rvee said:

Hi everyone. Today i got phn call from MA and nomination got approved. 

Immigration called at work place ask information about me. They spoke to my owner and to me as well. After 20 min i got a call from my MA with nomination approved..

I wish for all of you . 

Thanks god

waiting for visa approved..

Congrats man! Enjoy!!

• Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

Congratulations ! Mate. First good news of the day in the end. Have you done your medical yet?

and could you share your timeline please

Nomination applied. 19/10/2017

visa applied 26/10/2017

file opened. 20/06/2018

dcmnts rqstd. form80, afp

submit. 10/07/2018

nomination grant. 11/07/2018

visa . Waiting 

Edited by Rvee
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Hex said:

Hi Guys

We lodged our 186 ("261312 DEVELOPER PROGRAMMER") TRT visa on the 9th January 2018 - bridging visa(s) received on the 10th Jan 2018. 
    Decision ready (according to our MA)

Am I correct in assuming that we should have our case looked at reasonably soon, seeing as though it sounds like they are currently on December 2017 / January 2018 cases now? 

Unfortunately you cant really assume anything when it comes to when your visa will be processed. 

As you can see from on here, some come in after 4 months, some take longer than 12 months.

Fingers crossed for you!

56 minutes ago, Mustung said:

just very new to the forum.. 

a quick question !!!!  can employer request to put nomination on hold to delay the decision ???

BR, Mustung

I think not, unless they missed any important document at the time of apply to delay or for a negative decision 

Hi everyone, I been granted 186 TRT visa today 13 Sep 17 applied nomination and visa granted 11 July 18. High risk (Pakistan) 4ppl, Graphic pre-press occupation and job in Canberra. I hope you all get visa soon. Its a big relief, I am in Australian since 14March2007. don't trust migration agents blindly keep an eye on your file and make sure its done properly. thank you

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, MUHAMMAD said:

Hi everyone, I been granted 186 TRT visa today 13 Sep 17 applied nomination and visa granted 11 July 18. High risk (Pakistan) 4ppl, Graphic pre-press occupation and job in Canberra. I hope you all get visa soon. Its a big relief, I am in Australian since 14March2007. don't trust migration agents blindly keep an eye on your file and make sure its done properly. thank you

Congratulations man! 

6 hours ago, Rvee said:

Hi everyone. Today i got phn call from MA and nomination got approved. 

Immigration called at work place ask information about me. They spoke to my owner and to me as well. After 20 min i got a call from my MA with nomination approved..

I wish for all of you . 

Thanks god

waiting for visa approved..

Congratulations and all the best.. Could I please ask your occupation and from which state ?

2 hours ago, MUHAMMAD said:

Congratulations... Enjoy

5 hours ago, MUHAMMAD said:

Congrates ! Mate

Dear Muhammad,

can you share your experience about your child medical examination. You must have children. Did you have any issue regarding your child ?. My son has issue with speaking language in full sentence and toilet training etc. His age is only 3and half. Eventually it seems like immigration medical officer makes it an issue. Now they did not ask any further documents yet but they will ask soon as it appears in my immi account inbox about health examination.

Did they ask you anything like this, please share.

or anyone here in this forum has similiar experience like this. Please share.

Thanks

Edited by KazBaker

12 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

Congrates ! Mate

Dear Muhammad,

can you share your experience about your child medical examination. You must have children. Did you have any issue regarding your child ?. My son has issue with speaking language in full sentence and toilet training etc. His age is only 3and half. Eventually it seems like immigration medical officer makes it an issue. Now they did not ask any further documents yet but they will ask soon as it appears in my immi account inbox about health examination.

Thanks

at age 3.5 speech should be in full sentences, at 4 yo child should tells stories. the concern from a doctor is developmental delay , autism etc what could cause rejection for visa for child.

6 hours ago, MUHAMMAD said:

Congrats bro

3 hours ago, KazBaker said:

Congrates ! Mate

Dear Muhammad,

Thanks

Sorry to hear about that, my daughter is 3 & son is 6 we didn’t had any issue. Try different medical examiners Canberra or overseas. But I don’t think 3yr old doesn’t speak is a big issue. I have friend his son doesn’t speak at all, he is 5 but he got PR. But he got his PR first than he he applied for family. If you applied together then all have to pass all the checks at the same time. Wish you luck bro

• Like 1