39 minutes ago, mand88 said:

Hi everyone my nomination is approved on 9th of may nd they asked me new AFP for my visa application . Which i have updated yesterday and my immi account showing further assessment. How long they will take know to approve my application . Have you guys any idea. Thanks have great day.

Shouldn't be too long now! It's great you're on further assessment, mine and most others in this forum are on received still!

39 minutes ago, mand88 said:

Hi everyone my nomination is approved on 9th of may nd they asked me new AFP for my visa application . Which i have updated yesterday and my immi account showing further assessment. How long they will take know to approve my application . Have you guys any idea. Thanks have great day.

Congrats mate for nomination approved, it could take 2 to 8 months depends on your luck and case officer , as i've seen in this forum

‘Mr Granger said the program changes and lack of resources meant there were growing numbers of visa refusals that ended up at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.

"This results in a significant rise of unwarranted refusals, and transfers time delays and costs over to the Appeals Tribunal," he said.

"The Appeals Tribunal is wasting resources on expensive tribunal members deciding on simple visa matters."

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Hi everyone 

Letting you guys know about few things that everybody need to carefull about. My judgement is based on my application. 

PAYG- department refuse to believe  payg as  proof of income because it's as they say "internally created document " .

Organisation chart - this part I don't understand . They are saying why didn't tell them about other employees even the organisation chart tell the name and job title of every employee who works at our business. 

Director involvement - why wasn't director of company involved in business full time .

Department didn't have us opportunity to explain all this or submit more documents.  

If anybody else has similar experience let me know . 

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Happy007 said:

Hi everyone 

Letting you guys know about few things that everybody need to carefull about. My judgement is based on my application. 

PAYG- department refuse to believe  payg as  proof of income because it's as they say "internally created document " .

Organisation chart - this part I don't understand . They are saying why didn't tell them about other employees even the organisation chart tell the name and job title of every employee who works at our business. 

Director involvement - why wasn't director of company involved in business full time .

Department didn't have us opportunity to explain all this or submit more documents.  

For PAYG, go to my gov/ ATO, accounts and download Taxation notice of assessment.

That would be accepted

Regards,

Sanket

• Like 1

‘Mr Granger said the program changes and lack of resources meant there were growing numbers of visa refusals that ended up at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.

"This results in a significant rise of unwarranted refusals, and transfers time delays and costs over to the Appeals Tribunal," he said.

"The Appeals Tribunal is wasting resources on expensive tribunal members deciding on simple visa matters."

Shooting themselves in the foot one bad strategic decision at a time. Laughable if it wasnt so tragic.

• Like 1

Hi everyone 

Did they decide anything on your application or what ???

They wont. Australians dont care enough about incoming migrants for labour to go into battle for us. Bigger fish to fry.

yeah me too mate, i don't care anymore too, so i went and bought lotto ticket if i get jackpot i'm out of here ?

• Haha 1

For PAYG, go to my gov/ ATO, accounts and download Taxation notice of assessment.
That would be accepted

Regards,
Sanket

u r right. notice of assessment is acceptable including employer's pay report.
  • Like 1

Well the Australian immigration don't really care about anything except illegal immigrants entering , recently many athletes from all over the world came into aus and about 250 refused to return back to their countries, and now I read on 7news that 190 of them got their 3year visa approval and they will get benefits as well  , and after 3 years they might get PR also. 

so what I mean to say is that immigration doesn't really care how well ur educated or how well u pay taxes . So better be an illegal immigrant ?rather than putting ur efforts and wasting time on PR application approval ,   Who has read the news and agrees ? 

Well the Australian immigration don't really care about anything except illegal immigrants entering , recently many athletes from all over the world came into aus and about 250 refused to return back to their countries, and now I read on 7news that 190 of them got their 3year visa approval and they will get benefits as well  , and after 3 years they might get PR also. 

so what I mean to say is that immigration doesn't really care how well ur educated or how well u pay taxes . So better be an illegal immigrant ?rather than putting ur efforts and wasting time on PR application approval ,   Who has read the news and agrees ? 

those people entered the country legally on a temporary visa. They are now requesting asylum, which is a right granted by the Geneva Convention. There's no illegal immigrant involved in the story, just a few of those guys that have overstayed their visa. The government hasn't issued visas for those guys yet, it's just assessing them and evaluating humanitarian and protection reasons for any case, like in any decent country. 

And I'm not trying to defend the current govt in any way, they have been terrible in most cases for other asylum seekers.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mand88 said:

Applied 24th of june both visa and nomination together
Nomination approved on 9th of may
Requested documents for visa application AFP
SUBMIT DOCUMENTS YESTERDAY AND GOT APPROVAL TODAY

Congratulations 

9 minutes ago, mand88 said:

Congratulations mate. All the best for your future!

What office assessed your application?

43 minutes ago, mand88 said:

Congratulations

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, mand88 said:

Congratulations ..??   may I ask what profession and TRT or DE and which state ?

1 hour ago, mand88 said:

Congratulations mate