Hi guys, i am bit late to share the good news.i have been so busy partying hard? . Finally, i am along with family( wife and 2 kids) recently joind the new list of permanent residents of Australia. The very big load is now off. Thank you  everyone in the forum for the posivite suggestion during the wait. I have  been regularly following this forum since last month.  I wish good luck to you all.

Nomination and visa applied on  29/06/2017

186,TRT ,COOK

Assessing body. Nsw pse

Nomination approved                   23/05/2018

PR GRANTED.                                24/06/2018

No further documents were requested. Thank you.

• Like 3

On 24/05/2018 at 11:26, leogao said:

have no idea what the exact reason is not to stop private insurance, I didn't do it coz my MA told me not to do so

How about you open your bridging visa and have a look at the conditions. Does it says to keep a private insurance ?? Unless your bridging visa is not active.  

45 minutes ago, Sasaram said:

Hi guys, i am bit late to share the good news.i have been so busy partying hard? . Finally, i am along with family( wife and 2 kids) recently joind the new list of permanent residents of Australia. The very big load is now off. Thank you  everyone in the forum for the posivite suggestion during the wait. I have  been regularly following this forum since last month.  I wish good luck to you all.

186,TRT ,COOK

Assessing body. Nsw pse

Congratulations. was yours a high risk or low risk country ??

Hi guys, i am bit late to share the good news.i have been so busy partying hard[emoji38] . Finally, i am along with family( wife and 2 kids) recently joind the new list of permanent residents of Australia. The very big load is now off. Thank you  everyone in the forum for the posivite suggestion during the wait. I have  been regularly following this forum since last month.  I wish good luck to you all.
186,TRT ,COOK
Assessing body. Nsw pse

damn.. i am so jealous. congrats man. enjoy
your life and freedom!

1 hour ago, Sasaram said:

186,TRT ,COOK

Assessing body. Nsw pse

Congratulations mate ?

Hi guys, i am bit late to share the good news.i have been so busy partying hard[emoji38] . Finally, i am along with family( wife and 2 kids) recently joind the new list of permanent residents of Australia. The very big load is now off. Thank you  everyone in the forum for the posivite suggestion during the wait. I have  been regularly following this forum since last month.  I wish good luck to you all.
186,TRT ,COOK
Assessing body. Nsw pse

your life and freedom!

9 hours ago, Sasaram said:

186,TRT ,COOK

Assessing body. Nsw pse

congrats mate.

13 minutes ago, bobobz said:

your life and freedom!

Hi there everyone 

nomination -29/8/17

visa-15/10/17

TRT

approved (today)26/5/18 

finally got the great news... 

• Like 1

Hi there everyone 
nomination -29/8/17
visa-15/10/17
TRT
approved (today)26/5/18 
finally got the great news... 

holy moly! i am even more jealous! i applied 30 august 2017 and visa 2 months later. Chef... but still received :(. Did CO ask for any recent documents or you uploaded already the recent one or just the period prior to lodgement?

On 12/05/2018 at 06:01, Sunny2311 said:

Thanks mate, thats good good news will come for you sure. Mine i already supplied oversea police clearance but they ask from her which is not hard but my concern is occupational licence. working in qld i dont think an employee need a licence we need qualification which i have cert 3 and cert 4 from here. same they said to me provide within 28 days. as i did my file bymy self. if you have an idea what it is let me know pz

I have an occupational license as they call it repairer certificate, i did applied it from chamber of commerce you need to bring all your trade related documents from education to experience as evidences for them to approve the license

On 17/05/2018 at 20:42, Happy007 said:

Same application same occupation but 3 case officer sent 3 different refusal letter but all the time telling my review differently.  Then I have to go back apply it again had to do everything all over again but it was same application I have to apply twice . It took immigration 2 yrs to approve 457 . 

So after nomination refused, you withdrawn application, then reapply another nomination?