Hi frds,  I applied my visa application nomination and visa both in December 2016. After 16 month in March 2018, I got email for visa and nomination documents . I submitted all documents end of March, after 15 days I got call from my MA.  He said your nomination approved and visa officer called to my MA nd said my form 80 ten years address history not completed,  so complicate that and send again.  We sent that on 17 April, but after that still I am waiting but no reply. I am really worried about my visa.  Is any one in same condition after nomination approved.  

On 22/05/2018 at 20:22, Amy86 said:

Hi Guys, 

I'm back just to say that yesterday our nomination has been refused.

The same f...... reasons that they are giving to most of people, the restaurant will be no able to pay my fiancé salary for the next 2 years!! 

We Are shocked but there is nothing that we can do, we just need to change our plans and go back to Europe.

I'll appeal just because we want to have more time to organise all our stuff that we bought after living more than 5 years continuously in Australia.

Good luck to everyone... 

What was the position and is it after 457 visa or direct entry?

1 hour ago, Kdeep said:

Hi frds,  I applied my visa application nomination and visa both in December 2016. After 16 month in March 2018, I got email for visa and nomination documents . I submitted all documents end of March, after 15 days I got call from my MA.  He said your nomination approved and visa officer called to my MA nd said my form 80 ten years address history not completed,  so complicate that and send again.  We sent that on 17 April, but after that still I am waiting but no reply. I am really worried about my visa.  Is any one in same condition after nomination approved.  

Yes same with me

1 hour ago, Kdeep said:

Hi, I applied in Dec 2016, in May 2017 officer asked docs for nomination and references letter for my application. I submitted all within 2 weeks  on June 14 2017.Nomination is pending, my application has" further assessment" status for almost one year now!

1 minute ago, DiGr said:

Hi, I applied in Dec 2016, in May 2017 officer asked docs for nomination and references letter for my application. I submitted all within 2 weeks  on June 14 2017.Nomination is pending, my application has" further assessment" status for almost one year now!

It's so frustrating dear 

1 minute ago, DiGr said:

5 minutes ago, Navsandy said:

Yes same with me

When you got Your nomination approved? navsandy 

Nomination and Visa Applied on 29-6-2017

Low risk country

Motor Mechanic

457 visa to 186 visa

Good day everyone,

Unfortunately after 11 months of waiting, my nomination has been refused due to the training benchmark did not pay for 2015 and 2018. Within the time-frame the department has not request any additional document from my Migration Agent, reason being of hiring a Migration Agent which determined their work are more professional. Decision of the department after their careful consideration finalized my nomination with ''refusal'', !!!straight-to-refusal!!! 

Reason for decision:

The Department’s acknowledgement letter put the nominator on notice that the Department may make a decision on this application without requesting additional information.

How fair is the decision! Any suggestion? Should I go for AAT, Lawyer, or does It even still worth to spend a single cents! Has anyone succeeded after AAT?

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Sasaram said:

Hi guys, my nomination  has been  just approved.

TRT

Cook

Both applied on 29/06/2017

Nsw pese.

Hope  they grant my visa soon. ?

Good luck to you all

Congrats mate, same occupation and same date I’m also expecting very soon my visa grant.

22 hours ago, leogao said:

I think your one will come shortly as those application from last June being granted lately. Medicare card is not the issue as long as you don't stop your overseas insurance.

unfornutely i already  stoped my private insurance.

4 hours ago, Vejay said:

Nomination and Visa Applied on 29-6-2017

Low risk country

Motor Mechanic

457 visa to 186 visa

Good day everyone,

Unfortunately after 11 months of waiting, my nomination has been refused due to the training benchmark did not pay for 2015 and 2018. Within the time-frame the department has not request any additional document from my Migration Agent, reason being of hiring a Migration Agent which determined their work are more professional. Decision of the department after their careful consideration finalized my nomination with ''refusal'', !!!straight-to-refusal!!! 

Reason for decision:

The Department’s acknowledgement letter put the nominator on notice that the Department may make a decision on this application without requesting additional information.

How fair is the decision! Any suggestion? Should I go for AAT, Lawyer, or does It even still worth to spend a single cents! Has anyone succeeded after AAT?

Hello sorry to hear it .. 

AAT takes long time to open. Our employee are suppose to pay proper training benchmark , if they don’t do it . We don’t get nomination approved .. so u 

are going to loose your appeal.. 

Only reason you should apply for apeal is if u don’t have enough visa .. so u get more time 

15 hours ago, Garry-88 said:

A recent study by Treasury and Home Affairs found migrants accounted for two-thirds of net jobs created over the past five years, with the percentage even more pronounced for full-time employment.

The joint report found migrants were not replacing Australian workers.

"In fact, the study found almost no evidence that outcomes for those born in Australia have been harmed by immigration," the report said.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Kdeep said:

I applied in Dec 2016 and no news of any kind....

I just nearly jumped out of my chair...

Just now a medicare letter had been triggered in to my MyGov account offering me to join the Australian Organ Donation Register... and I absolutely convinced myself that this was due to a change in immigration status.

Alas no, there seems to be no correlation...

"RECEIVED"

?

Edited by millski88
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

9 minutes ago, millski88 said:

Just now a medicare letter had been triggered in to my MyGov account offering me to join the Australian Organ Donation Register... and I absolutely convinced myself that this was due to a change in immigration status.

"RECEIVED"

?

Now this is good!!! Haha

19 minutes ago, millski88 said:

"RECEIVED"

?

This waiting game is driving all of us a "little" crazy .. ?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, lucky_mo said:

Question-

Should I apply for Medicare or wait for the PR Decision ? 

because I have cancelled the private health in October 2017 which MA told me to do it,457 visa expired in September.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you need some kind of health cover, whether that be private health or Medicare. I would definitely get Medicare. It's free and all you have to do is go to a Medicare centre to get it. Not sure why you wouldn't

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1