Hey guys,

nomination was approved yesterday, they’ve asked me for overseas police clearance which I have and a stat dec with regards to the breakdown of my relationship (my ex was de facto on my 457) he is currently in Australia but on a student visa, has any one had to do a similar stat dec? 

Btw I’m TRT hairdresser applied aug 17

Nsw pese

I'm another silent reader, but the pressure and stress of last few days make me thinking so much and I choose to writing little bit about my situation...this waitin game kill me !!!

I know lot of people are waiting even since 2016,  I know I cannot cry, we applayed only 4 months ago , is not reason to feel pressure like that,  Honestly I wasn't worried about the wait, but in last few days we got bad news from our real estate agent, the owner want sell the house where we live, we live in small town in regional Victoria and at the moment is not any other offer for rent,  everyone just want sell at the moment...the only option rent is really too far for everyday.....

our best option is buy house here, we found couple of good house for our budget, but the limitation of high stump duty and the risk invest so much money until we no get pr are too high .

I asked to my agent if I can get some priority , with reason I accept to work here for another 2 year like the conditions, but lose the house will make really very hard to keep work here and on top of that available to invest money in house here...but the answer was negative, doesn't matter the reason they will open the file whenever they want...that's it!

I don't want to be selfish, but how they managing the processing time is not fair, here where I live and work ,is very hard to found people for work,not many people like living in small town in country, and unfortunately soon we even lost our accomodation and they not care o give any option...I feel like they don't care of our contribution to the society...I feel and thinking like I have to take all my money and superannuation and move to another country what is happy to host us .

The  expect wait time  at the time of lodge our visa was average 5 months told us our agent, but the estimated future wait time between 5 to 9 months.

• Sad 2

Be strong

32 minutes ago, wait2befree said:

I'm another silent reader, but the pressure and stress of last few days make me thinking so much and I choose to writing little bit about my situation...this waitin game kill me !!!

I know lot of people are waiting even since 2016,  I know I cannot cry, we applayed only 4 months ago , is not reason to feel pressure like that,  Honestly I wasn't worried about the wait, but in last few days we got bad news from our real estate agent, the owner want sell the house where we live, we live in small town in regional Victoria and at the moment is not any other offer for rent,  everyone just want sell at the moment...the only option rent is really too far for everyday.....

our best option is buy house here, we found couple of good house for our budget, but the limitation of high stump duty and the risk invest so much money until we no get pr are too high .

I asked to my agent if I can get some priority , with reason I accept to work here for another 2 year like the conditions, but lose the house will make really very hard to keep work here and on top of that available to invest money in house here...but the answer was negative, doesn't matter the reason they will open the file whenever they want...that's it!

I don't want to be selfish, but how they managing the processing time is not fair, here where I live and work ,is very hard to found people for work,not many people like living in small town in country, and unfortunately soon we even lost our accomodation and they not care o give any option...I feel like they don't care of our contribution to the society...I feel and thinking like I have to take all my money and superannuation and move to another country what is happy to host us .

The  expect wait time  at the time of lodge our visa was average 5 months told us our agent, but the estimated future wait time between 5 to 9 months.

Be strong my friend.. if you came this far then undoubtedly you can ahead some far more.. be strong.. never loose your self.. time tests our patience plays games with our mind.. be hold your ground my friend.. you will fly with colors as your name sugges "Wait2bfree" just few more months..either way you will get there..

trust me, everyone has their own sacrifices and everyone thinks they are the ones who deserve to get priority. but, each of us has our own difficult situation, regardless, to ease your mind, think of whatever you could do today and wait patiently until the moment comes. I was in very difficult situation too and yet yeah I am still waiting now. I dont want you to lose hope but at the same time I dont want you to give up for something big. lots of people want to be in ur position, the fact that you are on yoour way to PR..
Be positive and believe there is nothing that we are incapable of. Good luck to us.

hi guys i have joined this grop today but have been silent reader for many months  i have one question to ask everyone if someone has answer for this question i have applied 186 visa in may 2017 have not heard anything yet  i had replied  my nomination again because company abn had been changed  then i have attached new nominations with new abn  got approved  last yearand 457 visa as well  so my. question is how many chances are to get approved after abn changed 

Hey guys!! Just wanna share my experience with you.. applied for both nom and visa on the 20th of June 2017.. got nom approved on the 21st of april 2018, they  requested us updated afp check, medicals and form 80. All submitted on the 4th of may but still waiting for a decision. Does anyone know if it’s a long wait after this? CHEERS 

position: Cafe manager, nsw

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alessandro said:

Hey guys!! Just wanna share my experience with you.. applied for both nom and visa on the 20th of June 2017.. got nom approved on the 21st of april 2018, they  requested us updated afp check, medicals and form 80. All submitted on the 4th of may but still waiting for a decision. Does anyone know if it’s a long wait after this? CHEERS 

Could be up to one month, possibly shorter, but unlikely longer than one month after you submitted subsequent docs.

i guess you are not too far from good news mate give it a month or two..

My personal experience is nomination applied aril 17

nomi approved march 18

further docs requested submited in april 18

yet no news i thought would be 1 month too but its almost over 2 months 

So hold tight 

12 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

As I was writing my last message we  got our application approved.. So it took 3 weeks to check on the last docs that we uploaded. Hope everything goes well for everyone!! 

cool not far away...

Edited by W4V

53 minutes ago, Baker187 said:

96B58E34-E71D-4146-AA24-3B5A3C4E04AF.jpeg.f6f0597ef930b70acc29148f77227b37.jpeg

Thanks a lot. Then what you think of the processing time the Department will take to complete those 13,788 applications? How many application they can finalise each month on an average?  

As I was writing my last message we  got our application approved.. So it took 3 weeks to check on the last docs that we uploaded. Hope everything goes well for everyone!! 

Great news mate. Funny how your life can change in an instant! Happy for you.

Good luck Monday crew!

11 minutes ago, Hilo said:

Thanks a lot. Then what you think of the processing time the Department will take to complete those 13,788 applications? How many application they can finalise each month on an average?  

How would they know ??!

Hope they do saying that!

• Like 1

Congratulations x

9 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

How would they know ??!

Hope they do saying that!

Haha! Yep if anyone has any idea on how they're targeted or how many they get through each month then please share with the group! Otherwise, it's less than I thought but still a hell of a lot if you think how many staff they must have at each pese

• Like 1

congratulations! enjoy your PR

no way mine was just granted too !! 

restaurant manager

LR

applied nomination and visa 18th August 2017 

nomination approved 12 may 2018 and a new AFP cert requested same day

new afp upliaded today 21st May 2018 and visa granted within 1 hour of uploading ?

1 person 

NSW pese

total time 9 months , feeling very lucky to have it done so quickly . 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Haz_UK said:

no way mine was just granted too !! 

restaurant manager

LR

applied nomination and visa 18th August 2017 

nomination approved 12 may 2018 and a new AFP cert requested same day

new afp upliaded today 21st May 2018 and visa granted within 1 hour of uploading ?

1 person 

NSW pese

total time 9 months , feeling very lucky to have it done so quickly . 

Mate you are very lucky! 9 months is still a long time to wait though so congratulations. You earned it!

• Like 1

Hi, 

I have also been a silent reader, still trying to get the hang of this forum. 

I applied as a  Marketing Manager TRT 

Nomination lodged 19th June 2017

Nomination Approved 23rd April 2017

Additional information requested on 23rd April - Medical only, completed Medical on 15th May 2018. 

Literally on ' tender hooks' wondering how long it is going to take. I am literally checking for updates every 15 mins! eeeekkkk

• Like 2