4 hours ago, Suusz said:

Bad news, sorry to hear 

What I dont get is how can they say that the role is not needed if your 457 has been granted 2 years ago? that obviously means that at that point they did think it was needed and you have been working in the role since.

I know they are more strict now, but with this kind of reasons of refusal they basically are not in line with decisions they made in the past...

I know its very frustrating.  They are saying why aren't  business owners involved in operating business daily to daily . 

They wanted to  have detailed description of job duties ,position and documents to prove their identification. 

They are saying we didn't provide enough documents to prove that business still need a customer service manager.

Payg ,employment contract ,all financial documents, statement  by owner about my genuineship , pay slip and a statement made by lawyer about explain being my role in business all these things doesn't really count much .

15 hours ago, Siddu said:

Congratulations mate lucky you.

i have applied on 29th June 2017

trt cook nsw pese still in received.... hopefully I get in a week ?

Did you updated your nomination application with recent documents??

I don’t know how they are working, have seen few people got approvals who have applied on 27th 26th 20th June and someone from from August nomination approved all are from 2017 trt stream cook and seen few waiting who applied on 9th of June 2017.

mine file not open yet.

Hi guy, 

I have just got PR today.

My nomination and visa got approved today.

Application and nomination was lodged in the mid-july.

They sent me request all receipt of bank transfer for salary and evidences of super paid by employer.

They called me to confirm information and asked questions relating my work and called my employer with the same questions.

Job: Salon Manager

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, noone said:

Hi guy, 

They sent me request all receipt of bank transfer for salary and evidences of super paid by employer.

They called me to confirm information and asked questions relating my work and called my employer with the same questions.

Congrats noone, can you share what sort of questions immigration asked you??

53 minutes ago, noone said:

Hi guy, 

Congratulations ? 

May I know when did they request documents from you and your employer?

Edited by God hand

On 17/05/2018 at 19:27, Happy007 said:

Hi guys 

My nomination has been refused after 10 month since apply .its customer service manager Trt high risk.  

Immi account still saying received no update on immi account yet . 

Reason are

business failed to prove that they need customer service manager ( even though 70 % of business is online )

nominee didn't provide enough evidence to prove that he is performing the duties( provided statement  from colleague and owner , PAYG , bank statement , detail of customer service team ,provide more documents then originally provided for 457 etc )

My MA is  saying decision is ludicrous and reason are unjustified . She told me in her 21 years of being MA she never saw the way immigration dealing these days . Its ridiculous. 

Good luck to everybody who is waiting for decision ?

Appeal, my friend, I believe you will win this case.

11 hours ago, Happy007 said:

I know its very frustrating.  They are saying why aren't  business owners involved in operating business daily to daily . 

They wanted to  have detailed description of job duties ,position and documents to prove their identification. 

They are saying we didn't provide enough documents to prove that business still need a customer service manager.

Payg ,employment contract ,all financial documents, statement  by owner about my genuineship , pay slip and a statement made by lawyer about explain being my role in business all these things doesn't really count much .

I’m 95% sure you will win this case if you appeal.

2 hours ago, coolmittu said:

Low risk are developed countries and high risk are developing or underdeveloped countries. thanks 

Its linked to ETA (Electronic Travel Authority) not as above.

Edited by dodziu

21 hours ago, noone said:

Hi guy, 

Congratulations 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MV1991 said:
On 17/05/2018 at 22:26, Siddu said:
Congratulations mate lucky you.
i have applied on 29th June 2017
trt cook nsw pese still in received.... hopefully I get in a week ?

same here, applied on 29th June 2017 restaurant manager trt. Still waiting

I'm a Restaurant Manager too. Best of luck bro.

Hey guys,

nomination was approved yesterday, they’ve asked me for overseas police clearance which I have and a stat dec with regards to the breakdown of my relationship (my ex was de facto on my 457) he is currently in Australia but on a student visa, has any one had to do a similar stat dec? 

Btw I’m TRT hairdresser applied aug 17

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Em404 said:

Hey guys,

nomination was approved yesterday, they’ve asked me for overseas police clearance which I have and a stat dec with regards to the breakdown of my relationship (my ex was de facto on my 457) he is currently in Australia but on a student visa, has any one had to do a similar stat dec? 

Btw I’m TRT hairdresser applied aug 17

Which pese ??