Guest deepak1986
8 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

What is training benchmarks?

I mean your employer 

did he provide current training bachmarks paperwork to IMMI?

9 minutes ago, AJSAJS said:

The wait is over after 17 Months I am finally a Permanent Resident! My MA called me at 8pm last night! I could not be happier today. Good luck everyone. xx

congratulations, my friend! did you apply nomination and visa the same day?

10 minutes ago, AJSAJS said:

The wait is over after 17 Months I am finally a Permanent Resident! My MA called me at 8pm last night! I could not be happier today. Good luck everyone. xx

I salute you mate

what a long waiting journey for you 

have a great a day and WEEKEND ???

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, AJSAJS said:

Huge congratulations to you!!

39 minutes ago, AJSAJS said:

Finally!!!! Wasnt far off with my prediction ha!!! Xx

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AJSAJS said:

Congrats! Well done mate!

When I'm on my Immi page, it lets me log on but then when I click 'View Details", it comes up with the below error message. Anyone else got the same issue or just me?

An error has occurred

This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Guest deepak1986
29 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Finally!!!! Wasnt far off with my prediction ha!!! Xx

Just now, pnm59 said:

1 minute ago, pnm59 said:

Hi can you please share ,in 17 months did your employer submitted training bachmarks doc?

3 hours ago, Spyke said:

Hello to all,

Just literally in the cloud nine early morning today. Finally, our golden email has come. Wohooo after a long overdue of waiting since opening on our file last Dec 2017. Was excruciating of pain to wait.

Diesel Motor Mechanic

Applied both Visa and Nomination June 30, 2017

Nominaiton approved Feb 26, 2018

Further docs April 5, 2018

Visa Approved April 11, 2018

TRT 

Congrats! Love seeing June come in!

• Like 1

Guys,

I need your valuables suggestion.

I'm from Pakistan & working in an Indian restaurant as a restaurant manager (ANZSCO 141111). My two years will be completing in next 4/5 months than i will eligible to apply 186 through TRT.

AND

By the end of this month I will also have three years relevant work experience (2 years from Australia and 1 year from Pakistan). I am thinking to apply 186 through DE in coming month. I already had 50 each in PTE.

Now my employer and my MA suggested me it's better to be wait for five months and apply through TRT instead of apply through DE. My MA told me as per his past experience DE applications are taking more time than TRT and in TRT chances of success are higher than DE. And he told me DE application may be little complex because immigration may ask more questions regarding your overseas experience while TRT applications are very simple and you also don't need skills assessment through VETASSESS in TRT.

Please suggest me what should i do now, either wait for five month and apply through TRT or apply now through DE?

3 hours ago, AJSAJS said:

Finally you got it....

Congratualations ??

4 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Guys,

I'm from Pakistan & working in an Indian restaurant as a restaurant manager (ANZSCO 141111). My two years will be completing in next 4/5 months than i will eligible to apply 186 through TRT.

AND

By the end of this month I will also have three years relevant work experience (2 years from Australia and 1 year from Pakistan). I am thinking to apply 186 through DE in coming month. I already had 50 each in PTE.

Now my employer and my MA suggested me it's better to be wait for five months and apply through TRT instead of apply through DE. My MA told me as per his past experience DE applications are taking more time than TRT and in TRT chances of success are higher than DE. And he told me DE application may be little complex because immigration may ask more questions regarding your overseas experience while TRT applications are very simple and you also don't need skills assessment through VETASSESS in TRT.

Please suggest me what should i do now, either wait for five month and apply through TRT or apply now through DE?

Wait

9 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Guys,

AND

My MA would have the same opinions. it's better wait until you are eligible for trt. DE does have extra requirement and use to take longer than trt to process. if your ma is reliable, listen to him. 

2 minutes ago, Hilo said:

Wait and do any course ( if there any) that are helpful to prove your skills. TRT better. 

I had already done my Master of Professional Accounting from UNSW last year. (I was studying on my 457 visa.) And i had diploma of hospitality on which grounds i got my 457.

And what else course you recommend?

6 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

I had already done my Master of Professional Accounting from UNSW last year. (I was studying on my 457 visa.) And i had diploma of hospitality on which grounds i got my 457.

And what else course you recommend?

Ignore him/her. How would they know?? Think for yourself please its annoying ?