4 minutes ago, Sasaram said:

The visa you apply and course you have done should be related .  Other wise immi might ask . Whats the point of doing MPA, its just my thought  i might be wrong though

Because i was on student visa before 457 and i was doing MPA. And i want to finish my masters instead of leave in the middle, so i took permission to my employer to finish my masters. And finally i done. 

40 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Ignore him/her. How would they know?? Think for yourself please its annoying ?

You study is fine. Now for TRT you dont need skill assessment. But in future this opportunity may not continue. So this intelligent man@Parkesy is right. ‘Think for yourself’. Check the homeaffairs website, talk with you Migration Agent. Everything will be alright. ?

Hello Guys,

i'm a bit confused with new rules, much appreciated if you guys can help me out

Occupaton: Taxation Accountant - 221113

457 approved date: 18/11/2015

186 visa nomination lodged: 9/2/2018

186 visa (ALL) documents submitted : 8/3/2018

Application submitted by : Self ( i did not go through migration agent)

so will the new rules will apply to me ? including caveats??

your help is much appreciated in advance.

2 hours ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Because i was on student visa before 457 and i was doing MPA. And i want to finish my masters instead of leave in the middle, so i took permission to my employer to finish my masters. And finally i done. 

That wouldn't harm to ask your MA, to make sure you are on the right track .what would be the issues if you not working full time  because  you are studying and being paid market salary as a full time worker at the same time. Not sure , what they would look at, but always better to make sure before start

Hello Guys,

7 minutes ago, W4V said:

Hello Guys,

caveats apply only for April 2017 and on  457 applicants as far as I remember correctly.

3 hours ago, zanfo said:

One of my colleague got her PR today, 10months TrT rest manager

found many applicant got PR this month with restaurant manager,.seem its month for resto manager ☺️

got mine few days ago,been waiting 10month too.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, cristinamia said:

caveats apply only for April 2017 and on  457 applicants as far as I remember correctly.

i just went through immigration rules and i quite didn't understood when it said " Caveats per occupation for subclass 186 and TSS visas" under this link

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/work/work/skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/caveats-on-occupations

so i do not understand if 457visa applied after april 2017 and later  applied for TRT then this caveats apply? or if 186 visa applied after april 2017 (irrespective of 457 approved before april 2017) will this new caveats apply?

if anyone know about this information please throw some light. i'm really confused and worried as i have applied my 186 visa on 8/3/2018 and not sure will i be affected or not :o

7 minutes ago, W4V said:

i just went through immigration rules and i quite didn't understood when it said " Caveats per occupation for subclass 186 and TSS visas" under this link

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/work/work/skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/caveats-on-occupations

so i do not understand if 457visa applied after april 2017 and later  applied for TRT then this caveats apply? or if 186 visa applied after april 2017 (irrespective of 457 approved before april 2017) will this new caveats apply?

if anyone know about this information please throw some light. i'm really confused and worried as i have applied my 186 visa on 8/3/2018 and not sure will i be affected or not :o

Caveats will apply only who applies after 17 April 2017

same old rules for who got 457 prior to the changes announced 

18 minutes ago, Siddu said:

Caveats will apply only who applies after 17 April 2017

same old rules for who got 457 prior to the changes announced 

so if i have applied 186 this march will caveats apply to me?? even if my 457 was approved back in nov 2015.. 

your help is much appreciated mate.