On 22/10/2018 at 11:43, MP007 said:

Any one applied last year still waiting?

Seems that department is now processing 2018 applications in full swing, leaving 2017 people in hanging state. 

=============================

Developer Programmer | TRN | 26/09/2017 | 4 Ppl | Received | HR 

Im still waiting! Nomination 30th august 2017 and application submitted 10th october 2017. Still saying recieved! I dont really understand there system

Hi everyone I’ve one question if some1 help me. I want to apply 186 trn visa. I studied in Australia I did diploma of hospitality 2 yr  and diploma of business management 1 year and tiling 2 year total 5 year. Is all that course can I count like exemption English. Bcz immi site they said 5 yr higher education they will count exemption English or still I need to pass ielts thanks 

Edited by Jai12

5 hours ago, Mesh said:

Can you please add me to spreadsheet or send me a link please...I applied DE 186 on the 5th of April.Would like to knw where I stand.Thanks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit?usp=sharing 

To edit you need to request edit access, send a message to ens186timeline@gmail.com 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Rossedwards1 said:

Hi All ,

need some help and advice , 

applied for 186 TRT - Oct 2017 

approved bridging visa  Oct 2017 

and then have heard nothing is this normal ?? and how long should i expect to be waiting ?? 

any help would be great. 

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/186-

DHA publishes processing times on their website.  At the current time, 75% of applications are completed within 15 months and 90% within 17 months.  If your processing time so far is within 17 months, you simply wait.

• Like 1

Seems that department is now processing 2018 applications in full swing, leaving 2017 people in hanging state. 

[emoji1318][emoji1318][emoji1318] may 2017

On 22/10/2018 at 14:43, MP007 said:

June 17

31 minutes ago, jarnail singh said:

Hi guys i have one question to ask my baby had medical examination on 16 october how long it will take to finalize the result it still shows medical examinations in progress  in immi account medical was done in india 

Normally one week. You just need to wait a little bit more and see the status change

• Thanks 1

May I ask if anyone uploaded Visa documents by yourself. Do you need to ask your Agent before uploading?

My Agent uploaded for me but there are some updated docs need to be uploaded, but my Agent is too busy and I am unable to contact them. Should I just upload them? Thanks

53 minutes ago, jarnail singh said:

Hi guys i have one question to ask my baby had medical examination on 16 october how long it will take to finalize the result it still shows medical examinations in progress  in immi account medical was done in india 

Once it will be updated Ur status will change to further assessment. It shuld be wth immigration by end of this week 

• Thanks 1