My nom refused ... i also reapplied nd after 14 months nom approved ... waiting for visa result now ... also applied aat ... intervy done nd judge was happy nd she told will give nom result soon but my new nom approved
Massive congratulation mate. I remember the time in 2015 we applied PR. When processing time was not more than 6 months. We could literally tell whos gonna get approval next day. It was so predictable. Everyone from our forum got pr. U and I kept waiting....[emoji20][emoji20][emoji20][emoji20] no results. Finally after long 17 months u got nom refused few days later my nom was refused to. My heart broke into pieces. We both went through terrible time. I would say hardest time ever in my entire life. Today im so glad hearing that finally u got ur nomination approved. What a relief[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] best of luck mate. Hope u get visa soon🤝🤝[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji106][emoji106][emoji108][emoji108]
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, steve 007 said:

Nomination has been approved, medicals completed, what are the chances of visa being approved?

I am in the same boat - nom and visa lodged end Jan, Nom approved beginning of august.... still no news on visa 😞 Medicals completed in May and updated police checks uploaded in July

Onshore Cafe/Restaurant Manager

7 hours ago, Hell’sKitcheN said:

BTW,if your current 457 is expired,you are not eligible to apply again as far as I know ,because it’s called  trt,temporary residence transition. But if you have a agent it’s best to ask their opinion. 

At the same time try looking for direct entry on 186 or 187 or skilled visa to see if you are eligible  

I’m currently considering re-apply 186 or apply for a 190 visa, my 457 is still valid till 2019.December,so I have a few time to decide. 

Best luck for you ,mate.

Thanks mate you're a legend!!

this is what I heard from my agent 👏

My 457 visa expired 2016 March so I’m not able to apply 186 again according to him 190, 482 or 489 are other options. 

We will go to appeal so I can have more extra time and decide what to do. 

Will probably choose shortest way. 

i appreciate mate! Good luck on your case!! 

5 hours ago, zanfo said:

Does anyone have any experience in resigning few weeks after your DE 186 got approved?

Does anything could happen?

My agent said they will not do anything. On PR you have full working rights. 
I also know people who have left around 6month- 1 year after PR. 

Hi Everyone,

First of all, a big thank you to all contributing to these discussions. I found this forum recently after a wait of 8 months for approval and it has been very useful for me personally. However, I noticed that there are not many approvals in the last 10 days? I really hope that those who are granted visa approval can make sure that they update the forum/admin so that the spreadsheet is up to date and provides a clearer picture of the processing times for the rest of us who are restlessly waiting! :(

Can the admin add me to the spreadsheet?

Name: RT

State: NSW

Stream: ENS TRT

Number of applicants: 3

Visa & Nomination: 7-Feb-2018

Comments: Health check-up and police clearance completed and documents provided on 16-May-2018.

With the new timelines, it's going to be interesting to see how and if the procedures change (for both visas). 

As far as I'm aware, you cannot lodge a visa application without vital documents (i.e. Police clearances / english tests etc.). 

A PCC is only valid for 12 months - as is a medical. So does that mean that the policies are going to change in that you are allowed to lodge without these documents, or that case officers will have to accept expired documentation.

Alternatively, they could simply keep requesting updated / valid documents, and extend the process even more. 

7 minutes ago, Hex said:

With the new timelines, it's going to be interesting to see how and if the procedures change (for both visas). 

As far as I'm aware, you cannot lodge a visa application without vital documents (i.e. Police clearances / english tests etc.). 

A PCC is only valid for 12 months - as is a medical. So does that mean that the policies are going to change in that you are allowed to lodge without these documents, or that case officers will have to accept expired documentation.

Alternatively, they could simply keep requesting updated / valid documents, and extend the process even more. 

Not sure on English test but I've lodged my application without medicals or police clearance. My MA advised you can submit these later to ensure they're up to date when your file is processed.

Just now, Cbyrne11 said:

Not sure on English test but I've lodged my application without medicals or police clearance. My MA advised you can submit these later to ensure they're up to date when your file is processed.

Ah OK - that's fair.

I guess it'll then just be a guess as to when you get these other documents, once lodged. 

On 18/06/2018 at 09:04, Parkesy said:

Scroll back 1 page

Hello friends, 

I have been a silent reader on here for a while now.

Finally I have received golden mail today morning about my PR application approved:

Name: CNA 

Stream: ENS (Direct Entry)

Number of Applicant: 3 people 

Visa & Nomination Applied: 31 Jan 2018

Visa & Nomination Approved: 18/10/2018

I wish you all the best on your applications and thank you for the advice I have received in the forum-some great people in here 

Don’t worry about any too much, keep focus on your family and be happy all time, you will get when time comes. Even you don’t get PR or unsuccessful to get, don’t worry it is not end of life. Something more good is decided for you.

May All become Happy,.May All See what is AuspiciousMay no one SufferOm PeacePeacePeace.  

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Hex said:

Hi Mate,

We lodged nomitation and application without Medical test in June 2018 and my overseas Police clearance was issued August 2017 for the previous application.

MA told us they will ask for medical test and the new overseas police check is not needed.

However we sent the new AFP Clearance.

Not sure how it works!

5 minutes ago, CNA said:

Hello friends, 

I have been a silent reader on here for a while now.

Finally I have received golden mail today morning about my PR application approved:

Name: CNA 

Stream: ENS (Direct Entry)

Number of Applicant: 3 people 

Visa & Nomination Applied: 31 Jan 2018

Visa & Nomination Approved: 18/10/2018

I wish you all the best on your applications and thank you for the advice I have received in the forum-some great people in here 

Don’t worry about any too much, keep focus on your family and be happy all time, you will get when time comes. Even you don’t get PR or unsuccessful to get, don’t worry it is not end of life. Something more good is decided for you.

May All become Happy,.May All See what is AuspiciousMay no one SufferOm PeacePeacePeace.  

Congrats mate...wish the bests💐

Just now, SAJ.N said:

Hi Mate,

We lodged nomitation and application without Medical test in June 2018 and my overseas Police clearance was issued August 2017 for the previous application.

MA told us they will ask for medical test and the new overseas police check is not needed.

However we sent the new AFP Clearance.

Not sure how it works!

Hey SAJ.N

Thanks for sharing. As far as I've read, requesting updated documents (that have been expired) is up to the CO discretion. 
 - I've also heard that, as long as you haven't travelled back to the original country for more than 3 months (after expiring PCC), they won't request an updated PCC. 

Again though, this is all up to the CO choice. 

Hi All,

I have a query related to 186 ENS visa. It has been almost 8 months (20-Feb) since my nomination has been lodged under TRT stream. I work in IT, permanently employed but we get outsourced and work at client location on contracts. Currently my employer is unable to find a suitable contract for last couple of months and have asked me to return back to my home country until they find a suitable opportunity (where they would pay salary as per the relocated country's pay terms). They also informed that they won't be withdrawing my application.

Question: Will this have any implications on my visa processing?

I have seen in certain cases, the case officer sometimes do ask for latest pay slips till date as additional documents.

Is this not a legal requirement for the sponsorer to pay the the employee as per Fair works and compensation Australian law, even when in bridging visa?

Hi,

I've applied for ENS 186 TRT in June 2017

My 457 got expired in Aug 2017, Bridging Visa A was in effect.

Applied for Bridging Visa B later in Aug 2017 since I had to travel overseas.

Nomination got refused in May 2018, was a mistake from MA.

Since I had no 457 Visa or another work permit, had to apply for TSS 482 (4 years visa) and applied for ENS 186 TRT again in June 2018.

So, my questions are: 

1. Is it OK to apply for ENS 186 TRT when I had no active 457 Visa?

2. Can we apply for ENS 186 TRT while being on Bridging Visa B?

8 minutes ago, rem279 said:

Hi All,

I have a query related to 186 ENS visa. It has been almost 8 months (20-Feb) since my nomination has been lodged under TRT stream. I work in IT, permanently employed but we get outsourced and work at client location on contracts. Currently my employer is unable to find a suitable contract for last couple of months and have asked me to return back to my home country until they find a suitable opportunity (where they would pay salary as per the relocated country's pay terms). They also informed that they won't be withdrawing my application.

Question: Will this have any implications on my visa processing?

I have seen in certain cases, the case officer sometimes do ask for latest pay slips till date as additional documents.

Is this not a legal requirement for the sponsorer to pay the the employee as per Fair works and compensation Australian law, even when in bridging visa?

@rem279 This sounds very risky, if I were you, I'd get advice from a MARA registered agent. 
As far as i'm aware, you cannot do this (you need to be permanently employed), however, i'm not an agent. 

Hi there,

Do you guys think that this new processing time applies to the current applications? Or just for the new ones? 

As I said above, I applied in March this year (186 - TRT) and it was 9 months at that time, should I expect 9 or 15 months now?