Just now, leogao said:

I have simply asked this question to my MA last year, it just told you what he told me. you can check it with yourMA and see if he tells you a different story. don't mislead people about something you are not certain. 

I’m pretty sure your the one giving misleading information here. 

Everyone whether they are DE or Trasition are morally (and morally is the important word here) obligated to work for there employer 2 years following PR grant ....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, leogao said:

at least I told people what it heard from my MA, what supports your opinion bro?

immigration sometimes don't show exact info about visa requirement, for example, they dont tell you how much turnover is satisfied to be eligible to nominate an emoloyee, the same as that earlier question, how do you show your genuine intend to work for your emoloyer? half year is just a general speking, if you are so into mame word game, you win dude. 

Just now, leogao said:

immigration sometimes don't show exact info about visa requirement, for example, they dont tell you how much turnover is satisfied to be eligible to nominate an emoloyee, the same as that earlier question, how do you show your genuine intend to work for your emoloyer? half year is just a general speking, if you are so into mame word game, you win dude. 

" mame" was a wrong spelling

7 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

Everyone whether they are DE or Trasition are morally (and morally is the important word here) obligated to work for there employer 2 years following PR grant ....

or maybe you call tell me how to show the geniune. intend. to stay at the same position for two years. ah, the original question is that. how long do I have to work for my employer after the186 grant? how long, can you tell us? 

Listen mate, I love cats.

I have two and one is helping me write this message. Syl my ragdoll cat just told me that if you didn't dish out misleading advice then you would get it in the neck.

So chill and post some cat photos.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, leogao said:

or maybe you call tell me how to show the geniune. intend. to stay at the same position for two years. ah, the original question is that. how long do I have to work for my employer after the186 grant? how long, can you tell us? 

As I previously said you are MORALLY obligated to stay with your employer for 2 years following PR - however there are a whole bunch of human right laws which mean you do not have to stay if you have genuine reasons to want to leave... 

I never said anything about proving genuine intent to stay with the company... 

I’m focused on the original question.

2 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Listen mate, I love cats.

I have two and one is helping me write this message. Syl my ragdoll cat just told me that if you didn't dish out misleading advice then you would get it in the neck.

So chill and post some cat photos.

I prefer dogs.... ? 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

people here to share information and ask questions coz many things are not certian by either themselves or their agents. even different MA have different understanding to those rules made by immi, and I think that's what the word" depend" stands for. we are all having a same thought that live and work in this coutry happily. Yes, you are right, all186 applicants should show genuine intend to work for their employers at least two years , this can be easily found on immi website. however it doesn't answers the question, doesn't? you just said what the immi web shows. the answer I gave is based on my knowledge and this is how my MA told me. I wish I could privide a voice recording of the conversation between MA and I. Obviously, you are much more familier with this forum and how it works, and of course your English ability is way better than mine, but I don't think it is a decent reason for you to laugh at me and my cat. 

uncertainty and anxiety brought me here, not an aggressive attitude. I apologize for being rude earlier. please leaveme alone if you still feel uncomfortable about what I said. thanks

• Like 1

11 hours ago, YLU61 said:

Hi Satish,

Thank you for your answer

For the immi account if you have, but it is very easy to register one. Once you open, there is status showing received. IF CO opened your case, it will show in processing

Thx

one of my friends told me before his immi acc shows received for a year and one day, it was just granted, seems the " processing" status skipped. is it normal? anyone or anyones friends have been through. the same situation?

is this 186 forum visa or argument forum? hahaha
my MA said yes we technically sign to have intention to work for another 2 years. However, if we could provide genuine reason for example you have better offer as better pay or better position and you leave the employer in a good term, obviously the immigration can’t build a big wall to put you in difficult situation to have a better life. So they wouldnt withdraw your PR.
the only thing that they could withdraw if you have provided false documentation or something like that...

where issss myy PRR??? whennnnnnn is it coming damn it! 8.3 months now :(

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DannyN said:

Hi guys,

just wanna ask one question in regard to the relationship between the employer and employee. Can we just stop working for our employer straight after the 186 visa has been granted.

This is what I did. I spoke to my boss directly that I will be leaving once I get my PR - the reason I was just being nice. He said just give us a notice you leave.

He then hired another accountant to anticipate/replace me when I leave. That happened after my assistant left her job.

FYI, I am close with my boss. I would say like a friend not as employer. So I am not worried at all but after my nomination was refused earlier today. Things changed.

I do regret said in the first place that I will be leaving after I got my PR but anyway to answer your question, technically you can leave the job as soon as you got your PR.

Though you signed the letter that you will be working for the next 2 years, Immigration cannot legally force or cancel your visa on that ground. Cos you can always argue that situation changes. You planned 2 years ago then things changed so you need to make another plan,

Here is my suggestion if you hate working with your current employer, do not tell anything about you wanting to leave the job. Hope this helps

in another word, you were not serious about me earlier?

haha, just kidding. alright, can we move on? 

I'm just curious that some said OFF SHORE 186applicant wait way longer than onshore ones, is that true?

here is a photo you have asked.

mmexport1516594893281.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bobobz said:

is this 186 forum visa or argument forum? hahaha
my MA said yes we technically sign to have intention to work for another 2 years. However, if we could provide genuine reason for example you have better offer as better pay or better position and you leave the employer in a good term, obviously the immigration can’t build a big wall to put you in difficult situation to have a better life. So they wouldnt withdraw your PR.
the only thing that they could withdraw if you have provided false documentation or something like that...

where issss myy PRR??? whennnnnnn is it coming damn it! 8.3 months now :(

there won't be more argument:) 8.3months is still ok, some have waited for a year and half already. it will come around, at least before me, mine just reached 4months.

5 minutes ago, stevecbx said:

This is what I did. I spoke to my boss directly that I will be leaving once I get my PR - the reason I was just being nice. He said just give us a notice you leave.

He then hired another accountant to anticipate/replace me when I leave. That happened after my assistant left her job.

FYI, I am close with my boss. I would say like a friend not as employer. So I am not worried at all but after my nomination was refused earlier today. Things changed.

I do regret said in the first place that I will be leaving after I got my PR but anyway to answer your question, technically you can leave the job as soon as you got your PR.

Though you signed the letter that you will be working for the next 2 years, Immigration cannot legally force or cancel your visa on that ground. Cos you can always argue that situation changes. You planned 2 years ago then things changed so you need to make another plan,

Here is my suggestion if you hate working with your current employer, do not tell anything about you wanting to leave the job. Hope this helps

I will share a true story here. my friend wanted to quit his job 5months after his187visa granted, coz he was rostered way more hours than he should be, his agent advise him that to stay in that city until the 2year-clock ends or just work for another2-3months and find a reasonable course to resign. He chose to quit and stay, then. nothing happened. not sure this story is helpful or not.

On 2018/4/30 at 16:49, Jeffrey said:

Hi,

Just got my pr today.

Accountant 

Trt 186 LR

Normination and visa applied: 7/8/2017

Visa granted today 30/4/2018

Will update more after visiting my MA on Wednesday. This is what I heard from my MA at the moment.

Keep your mind positive guys

Did CO ask your registration or license for the accountant position?  

3 hours ago, sbrowne9 said:

Ah man, really sorry to read this. I've had my previous nomination refused, and it is really really shit. The reasons they gave you are actually quite worrying, especially if a similar application was approved a month before, and the amount of staff you have. Definitely agree with other posts that it depends on the CO, but I also think we are seeing a shift in the rules of what the turnover needs to be in order to show that it can support an employee.....really worrying that your nomination was refused on that basis as my new nomination is with a small start up company, so trying to show that it will be able to support you is going to be tougher than a company of your size. 

Also not sure how they can make that decision when you are actually employed in that position and the company are paying you....right? head-scratcher...

By the sounds of things, skilled independent is the way to go. Keep us up to date though, as journeys like yours are the main educational part of this forum, even if it has lifted my anxiety level from 10 to 11.....!

Oh good then I found another person who is on the same boat? How did you go then? Did you reapply the nomination or appeal to court?

The reason was immigration excuse, you may think I am being skeptical but it is true. Same financial information, only applied one month apart why one was refused and one was approved? I know from the BASs and IASs that were submitted the company I work for was in loss figure but again why refused one and approved another one. I do not think they have a clear guideline or benchmark, it will be depending on the CO's "Personal Assessment"

I do not know the exact turnover but there is a minimum yearly figure that a company has to meet before EVEN approve as a sponsor. So once the company is approved then they can nominate. Do not worry too much man. If you want to ease your mind, ask someone who is handling the accounts in your company, see the BAS that were submitted for your nomination

check the total amount that ATO owes the company against the total amount the company has to pay to ATO, plus if you have the latest superannuation statement from ATO portal. If those figures positive, I am 1000% that immigration cannot refuse your application on financial ground of the company.

Anyway, I really need to know what you did after your nomination was refused, whether you reapply or appeal?

cheers

8 minutes ago, lucky_mo said:

What the heck is going on this forum today ????

This is what happens when there are no grants or anything interesting....

everyone getting rid of frustration and stress?

ens 186 trt cook

29 June 2017

still on received 

Now received is the word i hate a lot

god please change it to granted for all of us.?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Haha ????

Sorry guys, I was busy watching MKR!! ?

Italians VS Vietnamese.. ?

My last update still showing 17 Nov 2017..

BTW I have two simple questions, 

How people can applied for the PR without having any idea of what is going on and how they Passed the English Test if they can not understand what we are writing???