This makes my heart sing

fifi69

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...but don't believe in their own ability to manage their ill-health...gets put in the 'too hard' box and it's always the Doctors fault he/she couldn't 'fix' it.

On the other hand some doctors are a complete pain and full of their own importance and relevance. Folk need to shop around and find an MP that they are comfortable with. Al too many are increasingly time keepers and conveyer belt type treatment of patents. I could rant on this but I think the message is clear.

On the other hand some doctors are a complete pain and full of their own importance and relevance. Folk need to shop around and find an MP that they are comfortable with. Al too many are increasingly time keepers and conveyer belt type treatment of patents. I could rant on this but I think the message is clear.

Absolutely, lots of good ones out there, if needing a recommendation or who to steer clear of let me know, have worked with/dealt with quite a few of Perth metro people.

Well I'm more than happy to be out and about in the heat. Never once have I declined to do something because it is too hot.

We went to Rotto in our first year here, January, temp above 40. Still managed to spend the day cycling around.

Now I'm even more used to the heat, but being near somewhere to take a cooling dip is best. Good job we are surrounded by beaches and sea :cool:.

The only changes for me in the summer months is when I take the furbabies out.

Fifi,just out of curiosity,are'nt you worried about skin cancer?I've spent a lot of time in Oz (30 yrs)and avoided going out in summer between 9am-and around 4pm,and if I had to,would be out in it as quickly as possible.I've had two siblings diagnosed with skin cancer,a sister who has just had her 5th op (and she is not a sun worshipper at all,just got it from nipping out to get washing off the line or whatever)and a brother who has had it twice.

Nothing great about endless searing heat and hot days. I suspect a big per cent of those that drawl over such conditions, probably don't venture out into it. Certainly not at its most intense.

I find it rather amazing that people say 'bring it on'. A pleasant 27 or 28 degrees far more amiable can be out in it and on the beach, in the garden or whatever your fancy may be.

I'd really like to see what those that claim to enjoy 32 and over actually do in such heat.

Depends on the wind in Perth. Prefer it to be over 30 for the beach.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31921[/ATTACH]

Bring it on!!, I wonder now how I ever coped with the UK weather. Suppose that's why I moved.

funny though I Didnt mind the -10 back in the winter of 2010. Love snow too. Just hated the general grey cloudy skies for most of the year and getting no proper summer.

So nice, even in winter to wake up to blue skies here.

I'm so going to enjoy the next few months:jiggy:

Iam envying the line of sun symbols ...but genuinely 35 - in november ,after the warmest Oct ...no thanks ...whats Jan - Feb going to be like ?

Iam envying the line of sun symbols ...but genuinely 35 - in november ,after the warmest Oct ...no thanks ...whats Jan - Feb going to be like ?

Our weather tonight reminds me very much of mid winer in w.a ...rain in the air ...windy ...about 8c ...reminded of those friday nights soccer practice ...few beers ...and home to watch the footy on ch 10 ...grainy image ...pre foxtel ....

Nothing great about endless searing heat and hot days. I suspect a big per cent of those that drawl over such conditions, probably don't venture out into it. Certainly not at its most intense.

I find it rather amazing that people say 'bring it on'. A pleasant 27 or 28 degrees far more amiable can be out in it and on the beach, in the garden or whatever your fancy may be.

I'd really like to see what those that claim to enjoy 32 and over actually do in such heat.

Go fishing...:jiggy:

Some of us enjoy the heat, some enjoy the cold...

Cheers, Bobj.

Cheers, Bobj.

Most of us though Bob have to go to work.

Even when office based it means getting on a packed train or bus fully of sweaty people and arriving at work feeling sweaty, stinky and generally unpleasant. For those that have to work outdoors, it is pretty miserable

Most of us though Bob have to go to work.

Even when office based it means getting on a packed train or bus fully of sweaty people and arriving at work feeling sweaty, stinky and generally unpleasant. For those that have to work outdoors, it is pretty miserable

I work out doors and have no problem whatever the weather! but I still really really do want Bobj's job

Cheers, Bobj.

I used to fish actually when lived in the country. But a long time ago.

My point being I actually am out and about in the sun. Be it 20 or 37 degrees. That being the case 27 or 28 is just fine. I suspect unlike some others on here that is the difference.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31921[/ATTACH]

Bring it on!!, I wonder now how I ever coped with the UK weather. Suppose that's why I moved.

funny though I Didnt mind the -10 back in the winter of 2010. Love snow too. Just hated the general grey cloudy skies for most of the year and getting no proper summer.

So nice, even in winter to wake up to blue skies here.

I'm so going to enjoy the next few months:jiggy:

Everyone's enjoying it except the New Zealand cricket team...