I'm tired of the incessant sunshine and warmth. No wonder so many people want to go home!

MARYROSE02

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the utimate oz tour you are doing Stacey?

its a group of 18 to 30 year olds and we do different activities together. Sydney harbour cruise, bbq's coogee to bondi walk, pub crawls etc. then we go to port Stephens to go stay on a base camp and we do 4wd,'sand boarding and a dolphin cruise. There's other stuff but I can't remember. Then it includes a few courses that I was going to do. I mainly just joined because I got chatting to some lovely girls who are doing it and thought well why not

It's not even the middle of September, and apart from the odd, and welcome shower, all we are seeing here in Sydney is sun, sun, sun, and after chilly mornings, warm, warm, warm.

Don't come to Australia if you can't put up with at least eight months of this ever year, followed by what, in England, would be classed as summer, not winter!

If anyone doesn't like that they can still go to Victoria or Tassie.

its a group of 18 to 30 year olds and we do different activities together. Sydney harbour cruise, bbq's coogee to bondi walk, pub crawls etc. then we go to port Stephens to go stay on a base camp and we do 4wd,'sand boarding and a dolphin cruise. There's other stuff but I can't remember. Then it includes a few courses that I was going to do. I mainly just joined because I got chatting to some lovely girls who are doing it and thought well why not

Sounds great Stacey!

I have my wild moments. Or rather I did in the past but If it gets too much for me then I'll just go to my bed or there's bound to be some quieter people. I know one of the girls is a bit more like me so I think I'll probably get on with her better. Actually even the other girls in my room aren't massively wild so it should be fine. But there's another 20 or 25 people on my package so I can't speak for them lol

Well better to actually remember your travelling days than for them to be a big blur!:laugh:I really don't understand why people pay to go on holiday (anywhere)and then spend every night p***** as newts and recovering all day on a beach!

Same here, I'll probably get drunk during my first week but I don't want to spend the rest of my time drunk all the time. Also it would use up all my money

I'll spend my money on painkillers trying to sort myself out after drinking it! I think I drank a version of goon in wetherspoons except it was in a bottle rather than a box but it was cheap and it said it had fish and eggs in it (?). I had such a sore head the next day

You can buy a bottle of cheap wine for $3. Stay away from the goon! Not all boxed wine is awful though, just the stuff they sell in 5ltr casks for ten bucks

You can buy a bottle of cheap wine for $3. Stay away from the goon! Not all boxed wine is awful though, just the stuff they sell in 5ltr casks for ten bucks

why do they put themselves through it?! I wish vodka was cheaper. Although I'm sure I noticed that the bar in my hostel sometimes have vodkas for $5. Sorted