I'm tired of the incessant sunshine and warmth. No wonder so many people want to go home!

MARYROSE02

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it was kinda stupid of us to go to the beach that day, im not sure if it was just warmer than expected. I just went into the water a lot to try and cool down.

Make the most of it guys because it'll probably turn to 20oc and constant rain when I arrive lol

The change has come through just about 5am, with the wind blowing up.

Living in Brisbane is a nightmare if you have to wear a suit. Most guys don't wear ties or jackets, so I haven't worn them either. However, my boss has now ordered me to do so when visiting customers and even has 2 people in the office spying on me and reporting back to him if I don't wear them. I have to walk to their offices, normally at the other end of town and even without wearing jacket and tie I turn up lookng like I've run a marathon in my suit. No customers have complained and I've even had meetings with them and they are in shorts and t shirts...and a couple in cycling Lycra which is offputting! I've explained that I don't cope well with the heat but he won't listen saying the heat is the same in Brisbane as in Perth (bullshit). It's verging on bullying

Living in Brisbane is a nightmare if you have to wear a suit. Most guys don't wear ties or jackets, so I haven't worn them either. However, my boss has now ordered me to do so when visiting customers and even has 2 people in the office spying on me and reporting back to him if I don't wear them. I have to walk to their offices, normally at the other end of town and even without wearing jacket and tie I turn up lookng like I've run a marathon in my suit. No customers have complained and I've even had meetings with them and they are in shorts and t shirts...and a couple in cycling Lycra which is offputting! I've explained that I don't cope well with the heat but he won't listen saying the heat is the same in Brisbane as in Perth (bullshit). It's verging on bullying

Walk shorts, long socks, short sleeve shirt? Or, even better, safari suit!

It's not even the middle of September, and apart from the odd, and welcome shower, all we are seeing here in Sydney is sun, sun, sun, and after chilly mornings, warm, warm, warm.

Don't come to Australia if you can't put up with at least eight months of this ever year, followed by what, in England, would be classed as summer, not winter!

Huh, first world problems!!!