189 visa lodged September 2015

Selina Smith

Hi Kirstyj,

We had our medicals on Saturday so just waiting for the clinic to upload everything. Form 80 and all police checks have been put onto application eeeeekkkkkkk really hoping for a decision before Christmas. Xx

Oh that's good, we are just waiting and waiting, wasnt to bothered before but everyone else seems to be getting their visa grants but us !!!!!!! X

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that's good, we are just waiting and waiting, wasnt to bothered before but everyone else seems to be getting their visa grants but us !!!!!!! X

The waiting is the worst thing!! Fingers crossed you hear something very soon, did you front load everything or did the CO ask you for more documents? X

We front loaded everything through an agent, we were told they dont ask for proof anymore if you are not married, but they sure asked us, we had to upload pictures of us together and any joint bills x

Dunno where your agent got that from, they always ask for prof of relationship, especially if you are de facto and not married.

Not a thing since 22/10/15 !!!!!!

No news on my application too. i submitted the requested documents on 29 Oct. 2015.

They say just wait wait wait. My application status is Assessment in Progress.

And cannot sleep anymore :wacko:

Hopefully before Christmas. we will all receive the Grants.

No news on my application too. i submitted the requested documents on 29 Oct. 2015.

They say just wait wait wait. My application status is Assessment in Progress.

And cannot sleep anymore :wacko:

Hopefully before Christmas. we will all receive the Grants.

I know like I said I wasn't bothered because my agent said it would take 3 months and so does the web site, but now panicking a bit as people who applied after me are getting theirs

Fingers and toes crossed x

Hi all. We got our visa grant today!!!! Applied 23/09, Co 28/10, uploaded docs 9/11.

For some reason we have only been given until the 15th March 2016 to make first entry. I thought it was 12 months from the visa grant or PCC/medicals?? In which case I was expecting the 11th September 2016 to be our first entry date. Has anyone else been given only 4 months to make first entry? I don't understand how they came to this date?

Congratulation on your grant :) I saw you getting grant 15 days after CO and only 1 day after submitting additional documents.

Apart from signing health undertaking form 815, did CO request any other documents? How did you send the requested info to DIBP.

I am interested in your case, because I was asked to sign form 815 on 14 Oct and submitted the same day via ImmiAccount/email but have not heard anything ever since.

Edited by snifter
email

I know like I said I wasn't bothered because my agent said it would take 3 months and so does the web site, but now panicking a bit as people who applied after me are getting theirs

Fingers and toes crossed x

Just passed the 28th day of waiting after CO contact <sigh>

I was only asked to sign form 815, submitted same day.

Edited by hungvn89

Hi All,

I'm in this September waiting mob too, submitted application in mid-Spetember and still waiting.

Can I have a question - when people say they got a CO assigned, how does it look like for an applicant? Do you mean your CO has contacted you? Application status in ImmiAccount changes? How can I say that somebody works on my case, at least assigned?

Cheers,

Misha