189 visa lodged September 2015

Selina Smith

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its 8 weeks now since i lodged my application on 8th Sept 2015.

NO CO Contact till now.

I have a query as i am a bit confused and scared at the same time,

my status is showing application received

I have uploaded 2 documents on 7th October 2015.

Thus my question :

Is it getting late due to the late upload of documents and does the visa grant depends on it because i have uploaded all the relevant documents the same day as lodgement..

I don't know why the CO has not been assigned yet.

Request to senior members, plz answer

Hi Apra,

I lodged my visa application on 6th September. No update yet. I am also bit concerned especially seeing the spreadsheet of quick grants. Apra, which country you are from? Current is my third employment and have front loaded all docs. work experience close to 10 years. This waiting period is really concerning.

Regards

falcon

Hi Apra,

I lodged my visa application on 6th September. No update yet. I am also bit concerned especially seeing the spreadsheet of quick grants. Apra, which country you are from? Current is my third employment and have front loaded all docs. work experience close to 10 years. This waiting period is really concerning.

Regards

falcon

I am INDIAN, currently living in United Arab Emirates. I have total of 5 yrs experience. The total points i received in my EOI is 60 Pts.

I am also checking the spreadsheet every single day almost 5 times and looking at people getting their grants after 30 days some even at 20 days. its going to be 56 days tomorrow since i lodged my application.

I don't understand the reason for the delay.

I know that no news it a good news. But this wait is killing me and i have not slept since like a month..

Just hoping for the best.

Hi Apra,

I can very well understand your situation as I am sailing on the same boat. Everyday I wake up checking the emails first thing in the morning and getting disappointed. My consultant said that nothing to worry and we need to wait, it is becoming difficult day by day.

Regards

falcon

I am INDIAN, currently living in United Arab Emirates. I have total of 5 yrs experience. The total points i received in my EOI is 60 Pts.

I am also checking the spreadsheet every single day almost 5 times and looking at people getting their grants after 30 days some even at 20 days. its going to be 56 days tomorrow since i lodged my application.

I don't understand the reason for the delay.

I know that no news it a good news. But this wait is killing me and i have not slept since like a month..

Just hoping for the best.

It is still normal.

I have a friend whose visa was direct grant after 9 weeks.

I wonder if it depends what visa you applied for and if you are single or have a family ?????

Generally as long as visas are in the same priority processing group then it doesn't matter too much which skilled visa you applied for.

It will make a difference if you have a family as each applicant will go through the same type of checks and this will obviously take more time if there is more than one person included in the application.

Generally as long as visas are in the same priority processing group then it doesn't matter too much which skilled visa you applied for.

It will make a difference if you have a family as each applicant will go through the same type of checks and this will obviously take more time if there is more than one person included in the application.

Cheers that's what I thought x

I have applied for 189 Visa as a mechanical engineer

The application consists of me as a primary and my wife and daughter as dependents.

I hope what falcon, saaco and captain... you guys are giving hope to people like me... but the worry is still there and the restlessness is killing me slowly :(

Hope for some good news..

Waiting continues ... ... ... ...

Hi Falcon,

I lodged on 20 September and got contacted by co on 27 Oct.

I submitted her requested documents on 29 Oct and after that no news as of today.

This Assessment in progress came out on my immi account on 30 Oct.

I am Visa 189 (Civil Engineer).

What about you?

Hi Saacor,

mine is software engineer, and me, my spouse and daughter in my application. Today I called the immigration department and they said my file is yet to be looked upon. they also said only applications raised till 14th aug is allotted CO. mine will take couple of more weeks they said. this is really scary. I have one of my friend who applied on 7th October got the visa yesterday. :-(

Hi Saacor,

mine is software engineer, and me, my spouse and daughter in my application. Today I called the immigration department and they said my file is yet to be looked upon. they also said only applications raised till 14th aug is allotted CO. mine will take couple of more weeks they said. this is really scary. I have one of my friend who applied on 7th October got the visa yesterday. :-(

CO has been allocated for the people who have applied on 17th of October even as per the spreadsheet.

I dont know why they said that the CO is allocated til 14th of August.

It could be getting late for the families who are applying, that is if the application consists of primary and few dependents...i am just guessing not really sure of this

Hi Derek I set up an immi account (just put immi account into search) and it comes up set up an account, when you have done this just log into it and it will come up that there is no information, click on that you want to add another person then it asks for details (I used our ref no from our receipt for the visas) name, d.o.b passport number then press search and our Info was there. Hope this helps