189 visa lodged September 2015

Selina Smith

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selena, we are on almost the same exact timeline....it's nice to know I'm not the only one going NUTS. We were invited sept 7, applied soon after, CO made contact on Oct 22nd with us as well. We have sent everything in and have been acting like crazy people ever since, especially because some flights from the US are currently on sale and I'd really like to have our visa before we buy them.

I am sooooo anxious! Gimme dat visa!

Really hope we hear soon! Obssessed checking my emails, obsessed with coming on here, obsessed with my immi account!! It's driving me mad!! Lol xx

What gets me is we went through an agent so all medicals, police checks form 80 filled out and still nowhere forward, and people from October and Nov are getting theirs, but there are still people from August who haven't received theirs yet !!!!!!!

Its so bloody rubbish............ so hoping some news comes through today........ or next week at the least....

There is few people on another forum got there grants over the weekend I didn't think they were open

I had seen that Derek84. Maybe they have such a backlog that they are working overtime to get through them for christmas. Here's hoping anyway.....Starting to get fed up. Got my invite on 7th September and my CO on the 16th October. Feel like i've been waiting forever :arghh:

Edited by CaptainC
Fixed quote

I had seen that Derek84. Maybe they have such a backlog that they are working overtime to get through them for christmas. Here's hoping anyway.....Starting to get fed up. Got my invite on 7th September and my CO on the 16th October. Feel like i've been waiting forever :arghh:

Same! We got out co 21st October and and lodged on the 10th September.The waiting is horrible! Lol

DIBP process visas from Monday to Saturday, and have done for quite some time now.

Well that's another who's received their grant this morning from the October group, I wish I knew what was going on xx

I saw that too, it wasn't a direct grant either, they had extra info requested by a CO. Adelaide team too which is who I'm with. No idea how it all works or in what order they look at each persons case x