189 visa lodged September 2015

Selina Smith

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe there are several of you guys still kept hanging around, I feel very humble and fortunate. I'm sure you'll hear something any day now. Fingers and toes crossed for you all.

What better early Christmas present than a visa grant!

Hey country boy I'm very happy for you it just seems that whoever is dealing with the September crew has fallen asleep xx

Oh my gosh! Just received an email from the Adelaide team and apparently I forgot to get our police checks notarized....not sure how I overlooked that but just feeling SO STUPID!!!! We could have had it! Oh well, we are getting that sent off immediately. Here's to hoping we don't have to wait another month to get the grant, we are trying to head over January 20th.

Oh my gosh! Just received an email from the Adelaide team and apparently I forgot to get our police checks notarized....not sure how I overlooked that but just feeling SO STUPID!!!! We could have had it! Oh well, we are getting that sent off immediately. Here's to hoping we don't have to wait another month to get the grant, we are trying to head over January 20th.

I didn't think you had to get them notarised as long as they were colour scans????? I haven't had any of my documents notarised :-/ x

I didn't think you had to get them notarised as long as they were colour scans????? I haven't had any of my documents notarised :-/ x

I didn't get my police checks countersigned as we colour scanned them. I was told that was ok by more than one person. :arghh: Ahhhh another thing not to sleep over. It's exactly 3months since we submitted today.