189 visa lodged September 2015

Selina Smith

Well guys it was finally our turn this morning, I'm so happy will be heading out to Perth 31/01/16, it has been a long road 91days to be precise and I feel i know some of you personally now, thank you all for listening to my moaning and thank you captain for your valuable knowledge, good luck to the rest of you xxxxxxxxxxxx

YAY!!! Brilliant news Kirstyj!!! Hopefully this means they are going back through September applications and giving grants!! Xx

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys it was finally our turn this morning, I'm so happy will be heading out to Perth 31/01/16, it has been a long road 91days to be precise and I feel i know some of you personally now, thank you all for listening to my moaning and thank you captain for your valuable knowledge, good luck to the rest of you xxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Days Kirsty,

Let the packing begin, hopefully I'll hear something soon :)

Hi everyone been following this thread since yesterday, I felt like I was going mental until I came on here and realised theres so many of us in the same boat :biglaugh:, Just like to say a thank you to Kirstyj for putting up an explanation on how to check an immi account when going through an agent, I didn't know this even existed, I managed to log onto this yesterday and our status is assessment in progress, so hopefully not to much longer to wait its driving me insane. We applied on 11.09.15 CO contacted on 19.10.15 police checks and form 80 received by agents on 30.10.15 , immi account is showing last updated 06.11.15, fingers crossed ours will be in the next week, good luck to everyone hopefully theyl be a flurry of grants before Xmas

Hi,

I have joined new to this forum, I have done my engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication and currently I am working as a software Engineer. I am done with my IELTS and the next step is I believe ACS Evaluation. But I am not very sure how to do that. I am not in the favour of going through a consultancy. Can anybody help me?

Regards

Pallabi

I recommend that you start a new thread with your question.

Fab news KirstyJ. Fingers crossed it's my turn next xx 31/1/16 wow that's not long. Good luck in all your preparations xx

It has to be yours and the others turn soon, we are lucky we have secured a good tennent for the house we both handed in our notices at work today, so really not to much to do (ahhhhhhh) xx

Hopfully the next week, how did you find out did you get an email direct form Oz or was it OE that let you know it had been granted ?? Congrats to you

I received an email saying my immi account had changed, so I logged into it and my status was finalised yipeeeeeee x

It has to be yours and the others turn soon, we are lucky we have secured a good tennent for the house we both handed in our notices at work today, so really not to much to do (ahhhhhhh) xx

Well keep us posted if you have time. Will be good to hear how you get on and things I need to think about as i'm so under prepared usually xx

Hey guys congratulations to everyone who got their grants and wishing u all the best of luck down under. As for me, its pretty bad, I applied on 9-9-2015 and got asked to fill out form 80 and provide further evidence of overseas study on 11-10-2015. And i did both but still no reply. I started to freak out cz just last week i sent my CO an email asking her to update me about the status of my application and still didnt get a reply there either. Is this normal?? Is there anything I should do more on my end? Any advice would be helpful. Thnx guys