189 visa lodged September 2015

Selina Smith

Hi All,

I'm in this September waiting mob too, submitted application in mid-Spetember and still waiting.

Can I have a question - when people say they got a CO assigned, how does it look like for an applicant? Do you mean your CO has contacted you? Application status in ImmiAccount changes? How can I say that somebody works on my case, at least assigned?

Cheers,

Misha

you check your immi account...

you will see...assessment in progress or application received... things like that

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you check your immi account...

you will see...assessment in progress or application received... things like that

thanks. As I understand it - "application received" means that payment went through. At least this is my status that haven't changed since I've lodged the application.

Is there really a status "assessment in progress" I should be waiting for? Anyone had it?

Hi All,

I'm in this September waiting mob too, submitted application in mid-Spetember and still waiting.

Can I have a question - when people say they got a CO assigned, how does it look like for an applicant? Do you mean your CO has contacted you? Application status in ImmiAccount changes? How can I say that somebody works on my case, at least assigned?

Cheers,

Misha

Hi misha, our agent contacted us re a co requesting photos of us together, what's your immi status ??

thanks. As I understand it - "application received" means that payment went through. At least this is my status that haven't changed since I've lodged the application.

Is there really a status "assessment in progress" I should be waiting for? Anyone had it?

yes thats my current status

The doctors that we used for the medicals are taking ages to upload them!! Day 10 today so called them, they said all the tests have come back and everything is fine they just need to get a doctor to sign it off. It should be done by the end of the week!!! Really not happy!! X

Omg that's shocking! We had our meds on the weds and they were downloaded by Friday, I would deffo be complaining, as you paid enough for them, I'm fuming for you too xx