Why Perth is the Worst City

ali

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Pom Queen
I don't know if it's Photoshop, but that beautiful girl in the bikini sort of looks like she has a Willy.

I can't believe your eyes were even wandering down there :tongue:

Perth has provided many a topic of conversation/argument on PIO so obviously people do care. This is a rather tongue in cheek thread by the way (as evidenced by the link), no need to get too serious.

Very tongue in cheek, yet apparently taken a little serious by some seemingly to with the need to confirm their lifestyle choice.

Who cares, seriously who cares if someone thinks somewhere is the best, the worst or the most average ? People who love it will love it, those who hate it will hate it and those of us who are totally disinterested will continue to be.

You would think so. Perth does take itself a little too seriously when it comes to criticism.

Flag, it's pretty obvious you dislike Perth - find it boring - not enough mental stimulation etc etc .................... so why do you live there? In the end I grew to dislike living in Sydney but at least I knew I was going to move to a place I'd enjoy. Do you have plans to move?

Flag, it's pretty obvious you dislike Perth - find it boring - not enough mental stimulation etc etc .................... so why do you live there? In the end I grew to dislike living in Sydney but at least I knew I was going to move to a place I'd enjoy. Do you have plans to move?

Nothing could be less obvious. Don't jump on the band wagon of assumption. Just the constant need of confirmation about the place is an irritant. It is a place as any.

I would love to go to perth.i dont know if im going to get the chance though :( heard the perth beaches are amazing.and dolphins seen everyday?!wow,really do want to go after seeing that video

We go for a ski paddle in the mornings before work and see dolphins daily Shak. They are very friendly animals and usually come up to the skis and follow us. Lot's of seals around too and this time of year the odd shark. Not that I've seen any sharks and don't plan to.:wink:

Contented . I far better state I think than momentary happiness. Do I think it the best place? No of course not. The worst place? No of course not. It has plenty of flaws but an ease of sorts as well.

Where would you consider the best place flag? and why aren't you living there?:cool:

We go for a ski paddle in the mornings before work and see dolphins daily Shak. They are very friendly animals and usually come up to the skis and follow us. Lot's of seals around too and this time of year the odd shark. Not that I've seen any sharks and don't plan to.:wink:

Wow!that sounds amazing!i'v been swimming with dolphins before,loved every second of it,beautiful animals.lucky you!

I would love to go to perth.i dont know if im going to get the chance though :( heard the perth beaches are amazing.and dolphins seen everyday?!wow,really do want to go after seeing that video

Last time I was at Burns Beach, I saw a fin and went to have a look, thinking it was a shark. Turned out to be a pod of dolphins. They had a baby who leaped out of the water in front of me. Stupid me forgot to get the camera.

Wow!that sounds amazing!i'v been swimming with dolphins before,loved every second of it,beautiful animals.lucky you!

I've seen them on very rare occasions in the Swan River. A few times in Fremantle harbour as well. I seldom see them from the beach though and go regularly. Last summer saw none from Perth beaches but did clock a seal come in very close.

Saw far more dolphins when used to go boating.

You often see dolphins if you go down to the Lucky Shag pub and sit out the back next to the water.

I'll take your word for that but never seen them from there myself and was a regular patron until a couple of years ago. I lived beside the river some years back for a couple of years and can lay claim to seeing a dolphin not more than several times. May well have been looking the wrong way.

I don't like Perth but I wouldn't say it is the worst city. Certainly looks pretty enough. Ballarat is pretty nasty and not even any beaches. Still you can escape the present and wallow in the past glories at Sovereign Hill.

Of course it's not the worst. It wasn't intended to suggest as such. Rather the reverse would be more how I read it. I've been to Sovereign Hills and pleasant enough but not a place to visit with regularity. Ballarat I found darn chilly in more ways than just the weather.

Last time I was at Burns Beach, I saw a fin and went to have a look, thinking it was a shark. Turned out to be a pod of dolphins. They had a baby who leaped out of the water in front of me. Stupid me forgot to get the camera.

Awww that is soo cutee.yes,unlucky you didnt have your cam ready