Why Perth is the Worst City

ali

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very tongue in cheek, yet apparently taken a little serious by some seemingly to with the need to confirm their lifestyle choice.

Not on this thread that I can see, but you always get the doom and gloom merchant wherever you go. If people want to justify their lifestyle Flag ... what does it matter, at the end of the day, it doesn't effect you or I in anyway, everyone has their own reality.

Edited by ali
  • Like 1

Not on this thread that I can see, but you always get the doom and gloom merchant wherever you go. If people want to justify their lifestyle Flag ... what does it matter, at the end of the day, it doesn't effect you or I in anyway, everyone has their own reality.

It doesn't impact on me in the slightest. Likewise when I point out certain aspects perhaps of alternative reflection of life in Lotus Land it shouldn't impact on their reality.

Perth is a nice city. It suits some peoples lifetyles. I am working on the coast just now and there are loads of people out surfing the waves and on paddle boards etc. Perth is a great place to be for certain types of people. If you want a vibrant buzzing city with great nightlife etc then Perth ain't the place to be. It is a city and all cities have issues, unemployment, drug use, crime, multicultural issues etc etc but when you watch the news and read the papers it makes you realise how lucky we are to live in our city / country of choice whether it be Perth, Melbourne, London, Glasgow etc.

Its different horses for different courses. It's not a utopia but it is a nice place to live. Now less of the bickering people and go out for a pint or something!

Perth is a nice city. It suits some peoples lifetyles. I am working on the coast just now and there are loads of people out surfing the waves and on paddle boards etc. Perth is a great place to be for certain types of people. If you want a vibrant buzzing city with great nightlife etc then Perth ain't the place to be. It is a city and all cities have issues, unemployment, drug use, crime, multicultural issues etc etc but when you watch the news and read the papers it makes you realise how lucky we are to live in our city / country of choice whether it be Perth, Melbourne, London, Glasgow etc.

Its different horses for different courses. It's not a utopia but it is a nice place to live. Now less of the bickering people and go out for a pint or something!

So we are all lucky to live where we live? Something in that. The luck comes from being alive first and foremost.