ali

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol saw this a few days ago. Thanks Ali :wubclub:

Perth .....an amazing place to live:cool:

weve got it all:laugh:

I'm not sure how we cope living in the worst city Fifi ... but I'm glad we do.

I'm having a hard living here lol.

unlike some, I get out and about, love Perth :wubclub:

So much to do :yes:

winter ...what winter...

for those that complain...really. Come mid morning its like a UK summers day

You poor thing Fifi .. I do empathise with you.

Guest The Pom Queen
It will be interesting to see PB's comments :cute:

You are safe, I don't think he can visit WA (well not on the forum)

Who cares, seriously who cares if someone thinks somewhere is the best, the worst or the most average ? People who love it will love it, those who hate it will hate it and those of us who are totally disinterested will continue to be.

Perth has provided many a topic of conversation/argument on PIO so obviously people do care. This is a rather tongue in cheek thread by the way (as evidenced by the link), no need to get too serious.

Perth has provided many a topic of conversation/argument on PIO so obviously people do care. This is a rather tongue in cheek thread by the way (as evidenced by the link), no need to get too serious.

Oh don't worry I know it was tongue in cheek but my comment really was aimed at all the posts I see mostly about Perth. I don't like cities, you are all welcome to all of them lol

Oh don't worry I know it was tongue in cheek but my comment really was aimed at all the posts I see mostly about Perth. I don't like cities, you are all welcome to all of them lol

And i'll gladly take them - I quite like visiting cities.

I used to hate it when vacancies in our Perth office became available due to the uproar that always eventuated with people wanting to move there. I was even followed into the ladies loo once by the HR manager who was complaining he was being harassed and wanted me to hurry up and sign off on the recommendation he had made so people would leave him alone lol

Who cares, seriously who cares if someone thinks somewhere is the best, the worst or the most average ? People who love it will love it, those who hate it will hate it and those of us who are totally disinterested will continue to be.

True to an extent, but people who are 'totally disinterested' in a topic will ignore said topic!