Armed Siege in Sydney

Guest The Pom Queen

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a grave sin killing people,in islam ur not even allowed to kill a tiny spider.we believe that only god gives life and takes and no one else has the right to do that!!!!!!! Its awful that these people do not understand that,make me so angry,they dont know the first thing about islam.they're horrible people and then on top they bring our religion into it,disgusting!!!I pray these hostages get out safe and sound

It is a grave sin killing people,in islam ur not even allowed to kill a tiny spider.we believe that only god gives life and takes and no one else has the right to do that!!!!!!! Its awful that these people do not understand that,make me so angry,they dont know the first thing about islam.they're horrible people and then on top they bring our religion into it,disgusting!!!I pray these hostages get out safe and sound

I just read this - http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-15/illridewithyou-hashtag-takes-off-following-siege/5969102

I think it's a nice idea

Oh can't arsed to explain..Shouldn't have put it but did..I work in human services..I risk assessed people with child related convictions who wanted to work with children and assessed the risk. .Was up to the employer if they employed them. .sooo. .I got to read police records and they were horrific. .and people who were meant to protect these children..Police. .social workers. .left kids in awful situations. .friend is a nurse in Sydney mental health spoke of horrific practice. .Having to call 999 for somebody shouting rape and held in a choke hold. .took so long on the phone to me that it took ages for them to come..She could have been dead..It's boring stuff really. .If I had not had friends in human services or known about the shockingly lax legal system I wouldn't know any different.

Fair enough but what lastonealive is pointing out is the Iranian could easily have been out here for the same crimes. Were not exactly tough on crime here are we.

Archived