Perth Meet Up - Sunday 8th February

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen
You must be a doctors nightmare patient! Don't be drinking all the wine :tongue: xx

Lol he said that to me yesterday as he is sending me back to the ones who damaged my spine, he said they will rather jump off a cliff than operate on me again. Charming lol. I think my dr loves me though I make him rich :laugh: although he did move elsewhere and the old clinic said I was too much of a complex case and near enough kicked me out. Anybody who sees my name come up on their appointment schedule must go in to meltdown maybe all these doctors aren't trying to escape Cairns maybe it's me pmsl.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol he said that to me yesterday as he is sending me back to the ones who damaged my spine, he said they will rather jump off a cliff than operate on me again. Charming lol. I think my dr loves me though I make him rich :laugh: although he did move elsewhere and the old clinic said I was too much of a complex case and near enough kicked me out. Anybody who sees my name come up on their appointment schedule must go in to meltdown maybe all these doctors aren't trying to escape Cairns maybe it's me pmsl.

Your like a medical wonder lol your case notes must be massive! Enjoy your night. Wish I could be there

Guest The Pom Queen
Haven't been following the thread, ;cause it's beyond what I 4nvisaged..................I feel just like fecking off somewher nd talking to someone, even if it's someone I don't know

I'll p[robably bottl;e it anyway so apologies in advance

There are a couple of us flying over so get a flight booked and come and join us, we can all cheer each other up or get drunk trying lol.

Haven't been following the thread, ;cause it's beyond what I 4nvisaged..................I feel just like fecking off somewher nd talking to someone, even if it's someone I don't know

I'll p[robably bottl;e it anyway so apologies in advance

as Kate says @Johndoe come on over we would love to see you ... I promise I will cuddle you better ! ...

Perth members be afraid, be very afraid the Pom Queen lands tomorrow, hopefully not on my arse :laugh:

It is going to be quite hectic for me and again my Dr advised me not to travel but I will be there. I would however like to give apologises before I arrive, if I zone out or look bored to death or have a scowl on my face it's not you, hubby has now worked out these faces (as he puts them) are usually when I'm exhausted or in pain.

we will be gentle with you Kate ... x

I'm afraid any intended humour there went over my head. If you have something to say do so overtly and I will respond accordingly.

Go on flag, go join the fun.

I'm afraid any intended humour there went over my head. If you have something to say do so overtly and I will respond accordingly.

.....looking forward to meeting you there......

.......can always join me in the moon and sixpence first

.......Amongst others...!

........I'll be a regular by Sunday,.....!

.....looking forward to meeting you there......

.......can always join me in the moon and sixpence first

.......Amongst others...!

........I'll be a regular by Sunday,.....!

These do's always come up when alternative events have been planned. Last time it was my sock drawer that required attention this time being a Sunday there are other demands on my time. I won't be able to attend during intermission either. But do enjoy Tink.

Another less hectic time perhaps?

Guest Guest66881
These do's always come up when alternative events have been planned. Last time it was my sock drawer that required attention this time being a Sunday there are other demands on my time. I won't be able to attend during intermission either. But do enjoy Tink.

I knew you worked at a cinema:laugh:

You arranged your sock drawer in the pub???

......that's disapointing

.......but your call

....... Many would like to meet you......

........but if rearranging underwear is high on your list of prioritys

.........I would suggest a social gathering would open your eyes to new and dizzy heights of entertainment

.........just a thought flag..

.... Seriously it's.a shame u can't make it...,,x

......that's disapointing

.......but your call

....... Many would like to meet you......

........but if rearranging underwear is high on your list of prioritys

.........I would suggest a social gathering would open your eyes to new and dizzy heights of entertainment

.........just a thought flag..

.... Seriously it's.a shame u can't make it...,,x

Open my eyes to the dizzy heights of entertainment. Like it Tink. I'd imagine the dizziness may lead to a degree of embarrassment by falling from bar stool. Would never be able to live it down with some of this lot that inhabit this forum.

Open my eyes to the dizzy heights of entertainment. Like it Tink. I'd imagine the dizziness may lead to a degree of embarrassment by falling from bar stool. Would never be able to live it down with some of this lot that inhabit this forum.

.......think there may be a few of us

........able to do the same trick by ....mid evening lol

........u wouldn't be unique in that

........do come we can compare techniques

........I prefef the gentile slip

.........but admit something more spectacular

.........is often more entertaining.. !!!!

Pity - I would have loved to get to know you better.

Apologies are in order again :embarrassed:..............the remainder of the grog is now in the bin............thanks for the invite but the boys need me here atm and so does the ex although she probably doesn't know it or if she does, won't admit to it. I'm pretty sure she's having a breakdown and it's only a matter of time before she's back in hospital

Apologies are in order again :embarrassed:..............the remainder of the grog is now in the bin............thanks for the invite but the boys need me here atm and so does the ex although she probably doesn't know it or if she does, won't admit to it. I'm pretty sure she's having a breakdown and it's only a matter of time before she's back in hospital

Ah we've all done the drunken post or text at some point I'm sure. Keep the grog in the bin and face your ongoing difficult situation with a clear noggin. Good luck my lovely :hug:

Guest guest30085

All the best Kev, keep on keeping on, and remember things can get better, but if you feel that they can't then remember to reach out, on here or wherever else you have a shoulder to lean on x