Perth Meet Up - Sunday 8th February

Guest The Pom Queen

I hope so! Wish it was like that part of the euro trip film when they only have 20 cents and it gets them everything in Bratislava :laugh: I doubt I'll be loaded but if I get a little extra then that's good.

Aww don't be like that, the perth girls are lovely and welcoming. You would get on with them :tongue:

Perth girls are neither those things whatever else they may or may not be. I expect a number of us will be loitering outside pub doors in the hope that rich backpackers will take pity and treat us for a half pint.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perth girls are neither those things whatever else they may or may not be. I expect a number of us will be loitering outside pub doors in the hope that rich backpackers will take pity and treat us for a half pint.

The ones on here are! I don't know about others. They would have to be really lucky to get a half pint from me :laugh:

Golly, I thought that @Irishgirl1 was going! I'm completely lost as to who is going and isn't but since it seems like no one I have met is going, I might give this time a miss. Not sure I can face just being fed to the lions without any gladiatorial support whatsoever.

Bottlers, tink, happyheart, dom are all going do you won't be fed to the lions lol

Guest The Pom Queen

HELP a certain person has already hit the streets of Perth and I can't get hold of her, come on who is hiding her. I was told Perth closes at 9pm but she still isn't home.

Guest The Pom Queen
I don't know what is going on but you all seem too, I feel a bit in the twilight zone tonight .

Me to. I'm like her blinkin mother wondering where she is and if she is safe

Guest The Pom Queen
And all is well. Bail not needed. Yet!

Well we have only been together an hour and managed to lock ourselves out and confuse the poor manager totally, he wasn't amused.