Perth Meet Up - Sunday 8th February

Guest The Pom Queen

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies are in order again :embarrassed:..............the remainder of the grog is now in the bin............thanks for the invite but the boys need me here atm and so does the ex although she probably doesn't know it or if she does, won't admit to it. I'm pretty sure she's having a breakdown and it's only a matter of time before she's back in hospital

so the thought of me cuddling you better won't change your mind ! ...

Guest Guest66881

Goods news Kev, keep of the grog mate i have now for almost three weeks and i feel great.

Times a great healer you now that mate, i am not going to the meetup either, we can chat on here all day if there's no one else around.

Goods news Kev, keep of the grog mate i have now for almost three weeks and i feel great.

Times a great healer you now that mate, i am not going to the meetup either, we can chat on here all day if there's no one else around.

Been a month without ciggies too mate. I only went back on 'em to "share" something with her when she smoked IYKWIM?...............strange thing is, she's packed in as well............the bout of pneumonia was the push she needed.

A crowded venue full of unknown persons, or only known through some forum persona, is hardly at least in my view a place to 'know someone better', it may go a way to satisfying a degree of curiosity but little else. Anyhow enjoy the soiree.

It's a start? Kill several birds with one stone? Faces to names?

Shame your not going flag, maybe you would have fun. You helped me with the London stuff and some backpacking questions too so if I make it over in September If you want I'll take you for a pint to say thanks.

Have a great time guys

Sensible decision actually. No need to enter a cream puff throwing confrontation with certain detractors and get banned from a local. The beers are on you.

I guessed you might as well as a few others who are none shows. A exercise in futility satisfying little but a shallow curiosity in certain people.

I know some people have arranged private get-togethers, That may suit you better Flag. I must admit, I prefer more intimate meetings but have little choice it seems

Sensible decision actually. No need to enter a cream puff throwing confrontation with certain detractors and get banned from a local. The beers are on you.

I don't think there will be any confrontation lol. If you went they would make you welcome, you should give it a go at some point. With Perth prices and my backpacking budget you'll be on a limit of 2 or 3 lol :laugh:

I don't think there will be any confrontation lol. If you went they would make you welcome, you should give it a go at some point. With Perth prices and my backpacking budget you'll be on a limit of 2 or 3 lol :laugh:

2 or #? Hardly worth venturing out into the wicked world for. Don't forget the Aussie dollar is fast becoming the Pacific Peso so you'll be loaded. More an issue if I would make them welcome. Past experience has taught me better.

2 or #? Hardly worth venturing out into the wicked world for. Don't forget the Aussie dollar is fast becoming the Pacific Peso so you'll be loaded. More an issue if I would make them welcome. Past experience has taught me better.

I hope so! Wish it was like that part of the euro trip film when they only have 20 cents and it gets them everything in Bratislava :laugh: I doubt I'll be loaded but if I get a little extra then that's good.

Aww don't be like that, the perth girls are lovely and welcoming. You would get on with them :tongue: