Perth Meet Up - Sunday 8th February

Guest The Pom Queen

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's an afternoon shindig Ali. Don't forget me for any extra curricuar activities! I am free the week after as on leave!

I'm just catching up with Kate as I have other commitments and I can't not see her whilst she's in Perth. She's getting to meet my daughter .. so I'll probably get neglected lol

Guest The Pom Queen
I'm just catching up with Kate as I have other commitments and I can't not see her whilst she's in Perth. She's getting to meet my daughter .. so I'll probably get neglected lol

Can we manage to fit everything in now there will be 3 of us, it was bad enough with just you and me, time flew so fast.

Guest The Pom Queen
I think it's an afternoon shindig Ali. Don't forget me for any extra curricuar activities! I am free the week after as on leave!

I leave on the Tuesday.

Guest The Pom Queen
When do you both arrive? Would like to pencil in some time if you are able xx

Arrive on Thursday, I have a date Friday and Monday. I can see if I can extend my stay but it depends on my health when I get there and the date for my next op which Im still waiting for, I got told Feb but nothing else.

Guest The Pom Queen
@Thepomqueen. You can't bar me for goodness sake, who will dib @Dom Churchill's dabs? @Que Sera, Sera the foam party is tomorrow with @Lindor :wink:. @scottishstacey your party has been planned by the expert (me) so don't you worry :tongue:

I hope you are bringing some samples of your food along for the meet or are we all coming back to yours after:tongue:

Arrive on Thursday, I have a date Friday and Monday. I can see if I can extend my stay but it depends on my health when I get there and the date for my next op which Im still waiting for, I got told Feb but nothing else.

Do you need picking up from the airport??....I will be free on that Thursday.

Or even if you you've stuff to do, need to take a rest etc. I'm sure I could entertain your lovely companion....whoever it may be:wink:

Are you booked into the same place as last time??

Guest The Pom Queen
Do you need picking up from the airport??....I will be free on that Thursday.

Or even if you you've stuff to do, need to take a rest etc. I'm sure I could entertain your lovely companion....whoever it may be:wink:

Are you booked into the same place as last time??

My lovely companion has a prior engagement so will be travelling separately. I'm fine hun I can just get a taxi, thank you though for the kind offer. Yes I'm staying in the same place as it was easy to get around the city and to the venue, I only need to crawl a few hundred meters to bed lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen

Perth members be afraid, be very afraid the Pom Queen lands tomorrow, hopefully not on my arse :laugh:

It is going to be quite hectic for me and again my Dr advised me not to travel but I will be there. I would however like to give apologises before I arrive, if I zone out or look bored to death or have a scowl on my face it's not you, hubby has now worked out these faces (as he puts them) are usually when I'm exhausted or in pain.

Perth members be afraid, be very afraid the Pom Queen lands tomorrow, hopefully not on my arse :laugh:

It is going to be quite hectic for me and again my Dr advised me not to travel but I will be there. I would however like to give apologises before I arrive, if I zone out or look bored to death or have a scowl on my face it's not you, hubby has now worked out these faces (as he puts them) are usually when I'm exhausted or in pain.

You must be a doctors nightmare patient! Don't be drinking all the wine :tongue: xx