Perth Meet Up - Sunday 8th February

Guest The Pom Queen

The uk one fell apart too lol

True,but people will arrange meets with others on here anyway,some just might not like meeting "groups"?

Or the chance i might be there:twitcy:

Ones orrrrrrf,to pay my respect to "our" royal family:ssign5:,one of them must be having a birthday somewhere......

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Left them all to it, a bit warm and busy for me but the food was lovely and wondeful to see our Kate, the little trooper. Nice to put names to faces and full of admiration for those who traveled interstate and internationally (John!) to be there. (I was secretly disappointed that Dom never kept to his word about the jelly wrestling) all talk that one:0)

Thanks Kate and John xx

Absolutely brilliant arvo in the company of amazing people.

Had such a great time. @ThepomQueen - I'm always in awe of you. Truly inspirational lady whom I'm honoured to call one of my bestest friend. @HappyHeart - always a pleasure. You looked stunning today. @Tink - well what can I say that'll serve you justice.I could have talked to you for hours and still be in awe. So so glad to have met you. @MovingtoTasmania- so funny and full of life. Happy and having a great time. @tonyman - great seeing you mate and looking so well. @northernbird, @Lindor, and everyone else, I thank you for a truly mesmeric arvo.

Thank you also to John from Moneycorp for hosting a wonderful and successful meet up.

Safe travels mate and look forward to the next meeting up xxx

Guest The Pom Queen
I'D COME :),...ED UP the caps lock there.......

Ok we need to ask @John from Moneycorp if he will sponsor an event there, Although I'd need to save up as I don't think he would stretch to paying for my flights :laugh:

Guest The Pom Queen

I've only just got back to my room, I've left them to it. Would you believe @britgirl and @northernbird.

It was absolutely fantastic to see you all, even the ones who had changed their mind still went out of their way to come, really glad you did.

The children were very well behaved, better than some adults, not mentioning any names @MovingtoTasmania (love you loads) poor Northernbird will be trying to get the stains out of her clothes for days.

It was lovely to have StinkyTink there @Tink who flew over to be with us.

Last but not least, thank you @John from Moneycorp for allowing us to have this wonderful opportunity, ssshhhh I haven't told you this John but you have a number of female admirers :wink:

I would like to post some photos, I don't have many but if anyone has any objections please let me know via pm.

Guest The Pom Queen
It was great to see many of you today. Sorry we couldn't stay longer.

Hope the other half is feeling better, please send her my love.

a big thank you @John from Moneycorp .. brilliant get together and good to meet you ... lovely to meet everyone ... some lovely hugs and Bristle and I had a " special moment " ! ... felt cheated because Fair Dinkum did not have a well trimmed beard ... and I heard from my family that Movingto Tasmania was trying to sell " favours " from my granddaughter's partner for $250.00 ! ...

Archived