What sun screen do you use on your face?

Que Sera Sera

yes- nivea all day (small white bottle with blue top) factor 30 but designed for faces and necks. use it under my make up in summer each day= no grease, very light, really good. bit pricey but have had cancer removed on my face so don't care about the money now!

I use Dermalogica Solar Defense booster. It goes in your moisturiser (for less than SPF50) or directly on the skin for the maximum protection. I have never noticed it break me out with spots, and I do have pretty sensitive and acne prone skin.

This is definitely something that I need to think of for the daughters. I'm very worried about youngest daughter as she is so white, she makes milk look tanned. Does an SPF50 completely block the sun?

Sorry, I'm not sure how these sunblocks work, I've never burnt and ashamed to say I've never used them. When it's hot over here, I just buy a bottle of sun tan lotion and slather it on the girls but the oldest is like me and just gets darker but the youngest just stays pale.

This is definitely something that I need to think of for the daughters. I'm very worried about youngest daughter as she is so white, she makes milk look tanned. Does an SPF50 completely block the sun?

Sorry, I'm not sure how these sunblocks work, I've never burnt and ashamed to say I've never used them. When it's hot over here, I just buy a bottle of sun tan lotion and slather it on the girls but the oldest is like me and just gets darker but the youngest just stays pale.

Don't worry its so geared up here for children, you'll find so much choice, and no one bats an eyelind at kids on the beach covered from head to toe if necessary.

Dont use any sunscreen and never have..Just cover up from the sun..Sunscreen does more harm than good with all the dangerous chemicals in them, and where do these chemicals go, through your skin into your bloodstream and then into your liver and other organs..would have to be mad to use them..

Dont use any sunscreen and never have..Just cover up from the sun..Sunscreen does more harm than good with all the dangerous chemicals in them, and where do these chemicals go, through your skin into your bloodstream and then into your liver and other organs..would have to be mad to use them..

I do use sunscreen, but I prefer not to. Not too worried about the chemicals. I just don't like the feel of it. I wear a good hat and only wear it if I'm stationary, like watching a sporting event. My kids and wife are allergic and try to restrict their use.

(Haven't ever seen the kids so brown as this year in the UK)

Archived