Trinny trashes Nigella.

Guest Guest66881

Guest Guest66881

Nobody, it seems, is happier to rub salt into Nigella Lawson’s wounds than Trinny Woodall, Charles Saatchi’s new companion.

The fashion designer and TV presenter turned 50 on Saturday and she spent the weekend at a Lake District hotel with Nigella’s ex-husband.

Writing about her milestone birthday online last night, Woodall says she feels ‘very energised’ by her new relationship with ‘a very special friend’.

She then makes jokes that appear to be at the expense of Nigella, who was photographed last year being throttled by Saatchi, her then husband, at Scott’s restaurant in Mayfair.

‘It’s great that, at 50, life can still grab you by the throat and shake you up,’ Woodall tells the high50 website, a new online community for thrusting fifty-somethings.

‘And it’s even better when you’ve learned to cope with whatever’s thrown at you — so long as it isn’t a bedside lamp.’

Is this in dubious taste? Nigella confessed she had resorted to drug use after being subjected to acts of ‘intimate terrorism’ by Saatchi.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2555497/Trinny-Woodalls-tasteless-jab-Nigella-Lawson.html

Stuck up cow:wink:

Guest guest30085

Tell me again what she's famous for?

Oh yes, telling other women they look like sh!te and then dress them in some garish gaudy clothes.

Good on you Trinny, a shining example of looking out for other women.

Never could stand the woman.

There was some programme years back about what Trinny and Susanah were really like but all their friends closed rank and hardly anyone would voice an opinion.

They are not from aristocracy but are well connected in life so I guess the Saatchi thing fits with that.

Guest Guest40285

That Trinny is a mole, how dare she hang sh1t on the lovely Nigella, I love Nigella, what a glamour, all woman that one, phoar. :Randy-git:

There was some programme years back about what Trinny and Susanah were really like....

They are not from aristocracy but are well connected in life so I guess the Saatchi thing fits with that.

Apparently Susannah...who is the more "well connected"...considered Trinny to be "Eurotrash" when she first met her.

I don't know what Eurotrash is...but the trash bit sounds right. :rolleyes:

Always thought she was a bitchy trollop.... so not surprised really. Sounds like Trinny and Scaatchi are well matched too. The whole Nigella/Scaatchi situation was orchestrated by him anyway, but he was the one who came out of it with egg on his face, not the gorgeous Nigella!

Guest Guest40285
Tell me again what she's famous for?

Oh yes, telling other women they look like sh!te and then dress them in some garish gaudy clothes.

Good on you Trinny, a shining example of looking out for other women.

Never could stand the woman.

Haha, love it, to true

Archived