189 August '13 thread

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congratulations James and MMD. Brilliant news, good luck with the rest of your journey.

Thanks and congrats to MMD

This is good news for you too w1johnson, its means any day for you now too :) I was a single applicant so I guess was done quickly compared to say a family going. Good luck :)

Hey guys. AMAZING news this morning!!!! I GOT MY GRANT :) 9 weeks to the day I applied. Speechless. I hope the rest of the August members get their grant soon. CO did not ask for further info. DIRECT GRANT. I would just like to say thanks to my agent John Adams from Immigration2Oz. Himself and his team, Kate, Tiffany etc were amazing throughout the whole process. Going out tonight with family to celebrate for a nice meal and champagne :) X

Wow !! how quick. I take it your off shore same as me. Did you claim points for work experience ?? Just wondering why so quick ?

Hoping my grant will be as quick (I am using same agent as well).:biggrin:

Hi. Congrats on all those who have got grants. I cannot believe how quick it is. I waited for a case officer to contact me before going for medicals and doing police checks. I went for medicals yesterday. Nothing else was asked re: extra documents so hoping for a grant soon. Will see. I have been to get a justice of peace to sign all the documents today for ahpra and it is ready in an envelope to post first thing. I hope it is not too long now. PS - How will i know if any of our family medicals have been referred without bothering the case officer?

Hi. Congrats on all those who have got grants. I cannot believe how quick it is. I waited for a case officer to contact me before going for medicals and doing police checks. I went for medicals yesterday. Nothing else was asked re: extra documents so hoping for a grant soon. Will see. I have been to get a justice of peace to sign all the documents today for ahpra and it is ready in an envelope to post first thing. I hope it is not too long now. PS - How will i know if any of our family medicals have been referred without bothering the case officer?

I had team 33 and had a quick turn around - hope this is same for you.

hi everyone, can i just ask if the document you have uploaded through skillselect are all certified? or is it true that colored scanned document are sufficient proof of identity and records?

I uploaded colour scans and they were fine.

Thanks and congrats to MMD

This is good news for you too w1johnson, its means any day for you now too :) I was a single applicant so I guess was done quickly compared to say a family going. Good luck :)

Thanks James, thats a good point, there's 4 of us so i guess thats 4 times the amount of processing for the CO. Im feeling positive, i noticed the night before last our medicals changed from the usual "no medicals required......" to the referred status for all of us then back to "no medicals required...." and today the status of our PCC's have finally changed to received! So we must have a CO now. :biggrin:

It has happened............

VISA GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely flipping chuffed to bits.

Read the email at 4:30am, couldnt get back to sleep so decided to give the living room walls another coat of paint.

Hope i can get someone to cover my call tonight so we can open the champers.

Best of luck to any Aug applicants still waiting. I dont think it will be long for you now.

It has happened............

VISA GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely flipping chuffed to bits.

Read the email at 4:30am, couldnt get back to sleep so decided to give the living room walls another coat of paint.

Hope i can get someone to cover my call tonight so we can open the champers.

Best of luck to any Aug applicants still waiting. I dont think it will be long for you now.

Congratulations that's fab , good luck for your future in OZ !! ;)

Archived