• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

w1johnston

helenwestwickham

roxybird79

CNC FABS

& any other august applicant I have missed had any good news today? either CO assigned or grants.

I applied 8 weeks today, 28 august but notification says 29th august (aussie time)

I may email my agent tomorrow to see if he is aware if a CO has been assigned yet. I think he was only going to get in touch now if more info was requested or grant came through.

From what I can see on this forum and others, I have not seen a CO assignment for 189 visa or a visa grant no later than 23rd aug

Lets see what tomorrow brings, still awaiting for that magic golden call/email! August applicants seem to have done well so far, the June ones on PIO seemed to have had to wait for ages.

Come on DIAC!!! I want to get the champers out :)

w1johnston

helenwestwickham

roxybird79

CNC FABS

& any other august applicant I have missed had any good news today? either CO assigned or grants.

I applied 8 weeks today, 28 august but notification says 29th august (aussie time)

I may email my agent tomorrow to see if he is aware if a CO has been assigned yet. I think he was only going to get in touch now if more info was requested or grant came through.

From what I can see on this forum and others, I have not seen a CO assignment for 189 visa or a visa grant no later than 23rd aug

Lets see what tomorrow brings, still awaiting for that magic golden call/email! August applicants seem to have done well so far, the June ones on PIO seemed to have had to wait for ages.

Nothing for us today , so just hoping for tomorrow , like you it will be dead on the 8 weeks Aussie time then .

Fingers crossed for us all - even to just hear something before the weekend would be good !!

w1johnston

helenwestwickham

roxybird79

CNC FABS

Not heard anything here yet either and we lodged around the 29th also.

I uploaded our PCC's on the 10th Oct and they are still showing as required when all others are changed to "received" ages ago so i guess we still dont have a CO yet.

I really hope we hear something soon, when we lodged I was determined to be patient but that has gone! It seems like ages since then, even tho its not really. I'm stressing myself out big time, just want to know so we can get on with our lives. I even took to checking the evisa site through the day here, knowing full well its the middle of the night in Aus and it wont have changed since i checked in the morning, as if the visa fairies are going to have checked my doc's!

I decided to decorate the house to take my mind off it, and so we could enjoy it being nice for xmas, plus we needed to do it anyway as we intend on renting it out next year, well what a daft idea that was! Deciding to decorate a house while already stressed out is just nuts, what on earth was i thinking!

Good luck guys i hope you hear soon.

I lodged on the 31st and still nothing. I find myself waking at night hourly and checking the email on my phone just incase. It still hasn't moved further than 23rd for an offshore 189. Hopefully we all get case officers by the end of the week and direct grants. I am finishing up in work next week as we hoping to fly out January. It is so weird having goodbye and leaving parties when I haven't even got visa yet. I have taken parental leave for nov and dec in the hope visa comes and I will then hand in my notice. But if visa doesn't come god I will have to go back to work January instead of oz, now that will be depressing!!!

EOI Submitted (65 points): 23/07/13

Invitation to Apply: 18/08/13

Application Submitted: 20/08/13

Evidence Submitted: 21/08/13

Health Check: 07/09/13

Character Reference: 07/09/13

Grant: 21/10/13

:)

We're planning on moving in August 2014 (we have to arrive before 4th September 2014!)

We're planning on moving in August 2014 (we have to arrive before 4th September 2014!)

Congratulations and good luck with the move, thanks for sharing your timeline with us.

I lodged on the 31st and still nothing. I find myself waking at night hourly and checking the email on my phone just incase. It still hasn't moved further than 23rd for an offshore 189. Hopefully we all get case officers by the end of the week and direct grants. I am finishing up in work next week as we hoping to fly out January. It is so weird having goodbye and leaving parties when I haven't even got visa yet. I have taken parental leave for nov and dec in the hope visa comes and I will then hand in my notice. But if visa doesn't come god I will have to go back to work January instead of oz, now that will be depressing!!!

Ha ha ive been doing this too, the next step is to start checking the junk mail, but thats too much effort lol.

Congratulations :) 1 day short of 9 weeks and a direct grant, thats not bad going :)

Hello Congratulations!

May i ask your CO initials. Im also under T34 waiting for my CO to contact me.. My CO name is BH.

Hi all,

How fast is team 34 brisbane? We submitted form 80 on tuesday. When can we expect grant?

Also, each form we sent by email had size more than 5mb. Can they receive such huge file in their email successfully?

Hi, I applied on 28th, but no CO yet. Will update you will all info when i do. How long have you has a CO assigned? Hopefully im not far away now :)

Actually, i found out that i have CO when i called DIBP last tuesday. My case was allocated to BH last monday but until now my CO is still on silent mode, No initial email from her yet.. Try to call DIBP they will advise u if your case was allocated to CO or team.

Actually, i found out that i have CO when i called DIBP last tuesday. My case was allocated to BH last monday but until now my CO is still on silent mode, No initial email from her yet.. Try to call DIBP they will advise u if your case was allocated to CO or team.

Ok thanks, what is the number, are you calling from the UK? and what information did you have to give